75 mcg/hr Fentanyl Patch

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by chadcr01, Dec 9, 2009.

1. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

hey guys..

ive had this fentanyl patch for a couple months now.. its 75mcg/hr (if you were to wear it), so its a total of like 7mg i believe..

now i've done some research on fentanyl, and i dont know if i want to take it... from what i've gathered, this shit can be very deadly, considering that when you eat the patch you are getting a lot of the medicine (which is supposed to be dispersed over 3 days) all at once.. also, looking at the potency as compared to morphine is pretty crazy..

the patch is the kind you could cut into strips with scissors, NOT the type that has liquid inside.. so i could either eat it, or wear it..

my tolerance is naturally kind of high, though i only take opiates every couple weeks.. but for some reason, they dont make me sick (at all) and to give you an idea i would usually take 60-70mg hydrocodone, or about 40-60mg of oxycodone for a nice buzz... i haven't done opiates in a while.. but i just seem to be a little more resistant to them than some people i guess.. sooo, i dont think that just wearing the patch would give me any kind of decent buzz..

i was thinking about cutting a small strip off, chewing it up and holding the spit in my mouth for 15 mins or so (sublingual BA of fentanyl is supposedly higher than oral), and then swallowing it.. is this a bad idea, or dangerous?

im not about to do anything risky for a high, so if you guys could help me out here id appreciate it.. im not gonna do anything with it till i can get a general consensus as to whether or not this is a good idea...

so what do you think? thanks in advance

2. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

If you just use a small strip of it you should be ok. I checked google and found a site that said the lethal dose is 2mg.

3. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

ohh man..

2 mg?.. thats really sobering how potent this shit is... thanks dude.

on second thought, i dont even want to be fucking with something this potent. im not going to take it at all.. i paid 10$ for it like a year ago, when i had 2 broken ribs.. i went to see the guy selling it, because he claimed he had some vicodin (which i actually needed at the time for pain). i show up and he claims to have sold them all... but says he's got "patches" so i scooped one up, went home and turns out my uncle had a script of vicodin he gave me what was left in it...

ive had this thing in an old stash box, which had been packed in a cardboard box in the basement of my apartment... i never unpacked this box when i moved in, and was just looking through it the other day and came across this patch...

im definitely not going to sell it either... don't want to have somebody overdose on something i sold them!

thanks bro!

4. happydude_60

I'm not sure how much potency would be retained after a year, but at room temp., with little exposure to moisture, light, etc. it's probably still good. If it's supposed to release 75 mcg per hour, then 2mg would be about 27 hour's worth all at once, so yeah, I'd be very careful with it. Maybe just take a tiny piece of it and see what that does. Damn, I'm glad I looked this up. There was a guy around here a couple of weeks ago who has a prescription for Fentanyl patches. He was talking about selling some for $50, and I was tempted but turned it down. And the dude was saying to take the whole thing and chew on it. I'm glad I turned that shit down, because I had no idea of it's potency.

5. theanimalslaugh

theanimalslaugh Member

You could always smoke it. You can't really do it with kind that has the gel in it, but the other kind work really well. Just cut a little piece off of it, stick to some foil, and smoke it like you're freebasing coke. Tastes kind of gross, but it definitely works. Haven't you ever heard that Silver Jews song?

6. stanley1us

stanley1us Guest

Where can you get cheap prescrition Fentanyl ?

7. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Medicaid.

8. happydude_60

Ha Ha, government dope. :2thumbsup:

9. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

I have a very high tolerance from yrs of mdone maintenance- - I remember yrs ago, when I first saw one of those patches- -I cut it open and spread that goo on a pc of toast with peanut butter and jelly- - wee-oo , a long time ago, but I remember I got very high and it tasted fuckin terrible

10. justastraightupnub

justastraightupnub Member

He said it was the ones withOUT the gel inside, so probably the mylans. When i tried it i was just as scared as you hearing all the horror stories about ods and whatnot. Mine was a 50mcg/h one. What I was told to do/what I did was stick it on full and just took it off once i started feeling it hit. That way it gave it time to kick in after I took it off instead of taking it off after its too late. Thats the safest way to take it (other than not taking it at all) that I could think of. It worked out for me. As long as you don't pass out with it on it should be okay.

I wish I remembered how long I had it on for because when I tried it I was taking about the same amount of oxy/hydro as you said you were taking. If you do decide to try it I suggest using that method, don't put it in your mouth, that could be dangerous. If you want to be extra careful then just stick it on for an hour, take it off, wait a bit and keep doing that until you find the dose you like.

11. happydude_60

I'd be careful with those things though, even if you just put it on your skin as directed. Different things can affect the absorption rate, such as skin temperature, amount of fat under the skin, and where on your body you place the patch. If you put it on your skin and then apply heat to that area it will be absorbed much faster, so whatever you do, don't try that. But I've heard that these transdermal patches take several hours to even work.