so is it offensive to call a white guy ******?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ProudAtheist32490, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greengirl90

greengirl90 Member

every now and again.. i say 'nigga please'...i feel like a dorkus... but it is all too appropriate at times

2. jonathanclay

jonathanclay Banned

call me a ****** all you want. call me a jungle bunny and we have problems.

3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

'Cause the other white guy hates niggers, I reckon ;).

4. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

i would fuck someones shit up if they called me a ******. Who wants to be an ignorant black man?

Thats like calling me Soulja Boy or Lil Wayne. Again, 2 very offense words i will not tolerate.

EDIT: Im white and im fucking proud of it. I hate niggers and wiggers.

Remember now, a black man isnt a ****** unless he is ignorant. I like the average black kid, for i am friends with some.

5. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

6. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Good rule for living: never ever use the word "******". Period. Then you don't have to worry about it.

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love your answer.

It's simple and straight to the point.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

although, it technically also uses the word "******."

obviously, the intent is more relevant than the word. if someone calls me "bob" and believes that "bob" is the worst thing you can call someone, then that would be more offensive than that person calling me "******." on the other side of it, it also depends on the receiver. personally, i wouldn't be particularly offended by either, because i don't put much stake in words as an insult. some people would be. but then there's another factor; it depends on who is saying it. if my mom called me a "******," it would probably bother me a lot more than if some stranger on the street called me one.

9. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

it's ok to call a white guy a ****** if he gets spit all over your joint

10. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

White boy

11. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

[​IMG]

I doubt anyone on here will get this unless they speak Chinese, but it always makes me laugh :D

12. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

a 60 year old jamaican dreadlock rasta calls me Nigga!! its an honor lol!!

13. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

It's a culture thing. Where I'm from if you call someone a ******, it don't matter their color, it's a matter of definition. A ******, a true ******, is the lowest form of life. We're talking someone that is equal to the toe jam on a cockroach. Worse than a ****. Worse than a douche bag. There is nothing worse to call a person. Even a child molester is only one step above a true ******. Hitler is an angel, when compared to a ******.

Is it morals? Not really. Is it ethics? Not really. It's just "the way they are". Liars, theft, immorality takes a place, ethics takes a place, EVERYTHING takes a place. They are sick, vile, disgusting piles of garbage that make dog shit look beautiful.

Call ME a ******, and ya best have grounds for it of ya gonna eat pavement.
    I have called people niggers before, and in my life I'd say less than a dozen. It's hard to qualify for me to call one. But if ya call one, ya better be willing to stand behind it. Sometimes they'll fight. Sometimes they'll scurry off like the vile rodentia they are.

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Please explain! :2thumbsup:

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

It's "****** Please", In Chinese, And I Think I Made A Rhyme Here...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

16. Asmodean

Ah it does mean that :p Well I like that shirt but I somehow thought there was more to it (like a double meaning/play on words)... :p

17. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

It says 'Nei ge' which in Chinese means literally 'that one' but is also used as a conversation filler similar to English 'um' or 'like'.

It is a pretty good play on words I think. :D

18. Asmodean

I'd get that shirt :biggrin:

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

****** please, I have a ****** living in my kitchen. the ****** made my dinning room look like 50 niggers live there, trifling ****** leaves shit all over the house. Im surprised I dont have roaches.

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

to use the word at all is at least a little offensive no matter who it refers to or who is using it. of course its being offensive, or making light of being offensive, what "talking trash" is all about.

while the intention to 'defang' offensiveness, is understandable, there's an aspect to the mechanism of propagation of perspectives through culture that makes it a not good idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.