so is it offensive to call a white guy ******?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ProudAtheist32490, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProudAtheist32490

ProudAtheist32490 Member

Ok, so like there was this white guy that called another white guy a ****** today- and the other white guy got mad and beat up the white guy that said ******, but why would he get mad at him for saying ****** when hes white? I dont get that- he wasnt black or nothing. :confused:

2. PeaceInTheStreets

PeaceInTheStreets Member

I don't know, maybe because he called him that because he "acted black". Who cares, sounds like a dumb situation.

3. Stabby

Stabby Member

Using the word at all can be seen as perpetuating a hateful word, even if it wasnt used hatefully or in a racist manner. I probably wouldnt be "offended".

4. baloon

baloon Member

:p:plol... the philosophy n religion:p

5. Xac

Xac Visitor

qft

6. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I'd kick someone's ass if they called me a ******. you just cant call a white guy a ****** and get away with it. we get no respect nowadays

7. Balqis

Balqis Senior Member

sticks and stones man !

8. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

I would point out that it is not the "offender" that exhibits outrage, but the offended that claim the "right" to be outraged.
    In this life some will embrace you and some will not regardless of what you do.

9. phre0n

phre0n Member

imma white guy and i call white guys niggers all day... stop getting so butt hurt over stupid shit.

10. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

I think by the old definition, ****** just means one who is without knowledge and if someone told me "you dont know jack" I could see myself getting a bit offended by that notion. (Depending on the topic of conversation of course.)

However were they to call me a Nigga' then I could deal, cuz' thats just how I roll, fo realz. (Yea', too much time in Saint Louis...)

But really, it's like when a Bible thumper calls me a Heathen, I let it roll off cuz I for one know I spend 0% of my time sitting on some dusty old hearth. ;)

11. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

you get stomped on too.

ima call all my boys and they gonna call they boys and we gonna fuck you up.

you really thought i was serious? that means you are the "one without knowledge"

(******)

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

it is equally 'offensive' to call anyone anything, other then in satyre or jest, with an underlying implication of ethnic inferiority.
    one prejudice is as wrong as another, so while the intention may be completely harmless, and thus best let it pass, like a fart in the wind, the onus of kharma is on the prepitrator.

13. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I ain't no ******.

14. serious-minded

serious-minded Member

I'm a ******, lmao. I don't think ******, honky, spic, faggot, ****, dyke are offensive words at all. I don't think that people should let racial slurs get to them. Then again I'm a sadistic, racist, homophobic pup against everyone and everything. I love no one and hate everyone except myself. haha

15. Freedom_Man

Freedom_Man Senior Member

it shouldn't be, ****** is just a word. like the other ones in that sentence, it's the individual putting a meaning to it...

when i hear people sayin they just like whats up nigga or whats up my nig, shit like that... just like a mexican sayin ombre or a white guy sayin bro or soemthin, say meaning different word to different cultures.

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Most people give up jive-ass bullshit when they "grow up".Those that don't are pathetic sounding dummies that never amount to much.my 2 c.

17. Lostthoughts

Lostthoughts Thostloughts

I'm guessing the white guy was offended that someone was insinuating he was black.

It had nothing to do with the word

18. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

this.

19. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Why would it be offensive?
    I ain't one.
    Your words mean nothing.

20. ProudAtheist32490

ProudAtheist32490 Member

Yes they do