Mephedrone Overdose

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by CannbisSouL, Nov 27, 2009.

1. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

2. mdbnkc

mdbnkc Member

damn crazy 14 year olds have access to that shit. i wonder if she knew it was mephedrone. if she did tho i really doubt she really knew the side effects of it. sad story..i wonder if they are going to schedule mephedrone in the uk now?

3. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

probably.

if it feels good, ban it!

4. Blinky

Blinky Member

It's only a matter of time. Whatever, that sucks. But we should remember that research chemicals are just that. Even though it has a nice feeling effect on one person, it could be deadly to the next.

5. draco H.

draco H. Member

What I'm wondering is how a 14 year old girl got it...even in my area the only people who really know about r/c's are people i've told about them.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

She had a friend like you, someone into RCs.

My 14 year old sister found acid before I ever did. A few of her classmates are into speed and meth. It starts very early for some youngins . .

7. GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician Senior Member

wow that's some really bad publicity against rc's. Just the way the article presents the story, it's really trying to scare people about it

8. atomic_bong

atomic_bong Member

well in my opinion considering the amount of deaths and the consistency, mephedrone IS a bad drug. sure it feels great, but so does every other drug, is meth not bad cause it makes you feel good?

safety people... safety.

9. draco H.

draco H. Member

I'd think people would be smarter than to give a 14 year old such an unknown drug...

Although I found acid at 14 aswell, but I honestly think I was ready for it at that age, and have no regrets doing it so early.

10. Xanonimity

Xanonimity Member

I think the general consensus is mephedrone is a dirty feel good drug.

I would never buy it.

Sounds like MDMA is better, and safer?

I have a strong position for legal medicines (since they should be) like psilocybin and cannabis, what does mephedrone help with that we don't have someting for better? What does cocaine help with that we don't have something for better? What do opiates help for that we don't have something better? What does psilocybin help with that we don't have someting for better? What does cannabis help with that we don't have someting for better?

mephedrone: idk, nothing? maybe it should be schedule I, but as a libertarian, I believe it should be accessible to those that must use it, they only need to pass an education course to certify their use, this is what the government should be for.
    cocaine: very few things: vasoconstriction or something prior to surgery (I've had it), that's why it's schedule II
    opiates: many things, that's why they're schedule II and III

psilocybin (4-AcO-DMT): many things like migraines and cluster headaches, that's why it's insane to be schedule I
    cannabis: many things like nausea, that's why it's insane to be schedule I

Shit's mixed up, our government is whack, Obama said he won't legalie marijuana, and he wants to have the stop button to our internetz.

Just some things to think about, all RCs are not equal, I myself am hesitant to procure anything that would make me want to take more the same day/session, like mephedrone, MDPV, cocaine, opiates... although I'm very inclined to procure the last one there because of migraines, I just know it would be too good, too much money, and kinda a dirty thing to do. I prefer my psychedelics for medicine.

11. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

i agree with a lot of what you're saying...but i don't think mdma belongs on the pedestal a lot of people put it on.

and to be honest, i agree that an irresponsible 14 year old schoolgirl shouldn't have access to research chemicals.

12. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

I've never heard about that plan. Does he plan to censor the internet or what exactly? I guess obama didnt turn out to be the angel we all expected him to be...

It looks like the RC walmart might get shut down becuase of this. This definitely has been the worst blow to the RC market.

13. BillyX

BillyX Member

Seems quite a few people are dropping dead from Mephedrone it doesnt really surprise me after a couple of 1+ gram binges with my fiance i can understand how damn easy it is to over do, also the more you binge/increase dosage the more toxic it feels. I prefer it alot over MDMA as the come down isnt so savage and i dont feel so depleted of serotonin the next day, plus good molly is hard to find in this country & costs far more than 4-mmc.
    There is quite a massive thread over at bluelight outlining all the horrible reactions people have had to mephedrone which does put me off it quite a bit, i think with in time this will be one drug to fade away into obscurity as there are much better & safer options.

Also over here in Australia there has been quite a big media blitz on this drug & customs is not letting through the large quantity's that it was say 6 months ago, hell 10 months ago it was being sold in "legal" party pills over here.

14. Xanonimity

Xanonimity Member

Wow, Australia's nuts in their little own island part of the world... Isn't weed kinda legal?

Yucky, yucky mephedrone. Methylone at least, or MDMA, or something, just smoke some weed, ew...

WTF like we need the interenet ever to stop?! Why can't they just shut down the affected servers, like the government servers, no, they have to control everything.

15. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

bulk mephedrone is going to send all of this crashing down.

16. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

all this thread did was make me want to try it------dirty dirty drugs hahahahaha

17. cjmpun

cjmpun Member

18. Magical mystery tourguide

Would this stop US internet or worldwide? All new world order conspiracy therorists are probably going CRAZY over this

19. Magical mystery tourguide

A LEGAL drug known as 'meow meow' led one lad to rip off his own SCROTUM, police said today.

The lad hallucinated for 18 hours and mutilated himself because he believed centipedes were crawling over his body and biting him.

Cops warned people to stay away from the drug Mephedrone which is sold legally on the internet as PLANT FERTILISER.

STOCK UP ON RC'S WHILE YOU CAN

20. GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician Senior Member

^is that like a joke?