DMT Prices

Discussion in 'DMT' started by largeamount, Nov 25, 2009.

1. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

how much does DMT cost in your area and is it very hard to find

2. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

DIY.

Also, UTFSE.

3. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

I've only ever bought it once. I paid £7.50 (~$15) for 100mg.

4. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

^same, ive only bought it once before... i paid $35 for ~170mg.

it is very hard to find, in my circle... the only reason it was around was because a friend of a friend was willing to work with lye to extract it.

if youre into that nasty chemical-y stuff, you can get pretty good DMT by just doing an extraction yourself. i wouldnt wanna work with that stuff personally though.

5. Jambi

Jambi Member

100$ for a Gram

yes, very hard to find. but the city surprises you sometimes.

6. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

wow, im surprised.

No one i talked to in london knows what DMT is... But i read prices are around 100 pounds for 1g...

7. noosphere

noosphere Member

At shows it goes from $10-$30 for 100mg and $100-$200 for a gram depending on quality and source. If you extract your own it's pennies per dose if you order the plant material in bulk.

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Make your own.

I've only met one guy who sold it, and he wanted like $30 a hit for it.

9. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

usually 60 for .5 g of fire deemsters. I could get ok stuff on the reg cuz someone i know made it. That stuff was usually 15 a 10th.

10. matt2993

matt2993 Member

I asked this one dude i know if he could find me dmt and he said his buddy was selling some a while ago at $30 a capsule. How much do you guys think 1 capsule would be? I forgot to ask him. I think i read some where that itd be one or two hits

11. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Probably a tenth. You could get 2 weak trips off 100mg.

I wouldn't pay 30 a tenth, but if you've never tried it, and you never come across any it really is worth that much for the experience.

12. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

$30 is worth the experience if it's not available to you and you don't want to extract.

13. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

I had a friend who made it who had terrible social anxiety, and i used to move it for him.

i would just dose people for like $20 [to guarantee a breakthrough]...i rarely sold it to people because a lot of them don't have the necessary smoking supplies, and are likely to fuck it up and want their money back

i was broke then...if i had a few G's of it now i'd probably give it away all the time. :)

14. Skizm

Skizm Member

My connect does $15/2 hits. $10/2 hits if you but bulk

15. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

WTF is up with people selling hits of DMT? How much does a hit weigh, exactly?

What Ive seen at festivals is from $10-20 per 100 mg, $80-200 per gram.

You can extract a gram (with good technique) for about $20-30 total.

16. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

idk y ppl sell dmt to begin with. my friends and i dont sell it. never will never have. if someone is ready for that experience thne they should be able to experience it. everyone should. we jus hand it out to ppl and join in with them in the experience. but wat ive seen it sold for is all over the board. from 50 a g to 300 a g

17. Trips509

Trips509 Member

No one where I live knows anything about RC's (let's pretend DMT is an RC) wait one guy that moved here from somewhere said he took 2c-b at a rave once.
    When I hook people up with the various RC's i've got I tell them they are very likely to never see this stuff again. I myself have not been able to find DMT and it is #2 on my list.
    Friday at the bar I randomly heard a guy say DMT as I walked by. Stopped to talk to him and he said he was visiting here and had some where he was staying. I think he said it was $150 a gram. We were supposed to meet up later but I got drunk and forgot about it. It made me sad the next day.

18. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

yeah ditto, no one has ever heard of anything. one guy i know who knows about DMT has heard of AMT for example, but only the most basic information available (ie, thats its supposed to be a 2 day puke fest, lol)

19. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

It is very rare around my area and it doesn't have a very large customer population. However, there's the odd tripper that will randomly have it. The connection I found right now charges around 75 bucks a gram.

20. orangeuglad

orangeuglad Member

$200/g kinda expensive no?