3 things you did today...

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by QueerPoet, Nov 22, 2009.

1. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

All i did was masturbate.

2. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

3 times in one day? Dude, I totally admire your stamina. Big time. So did you at least stop and have a sandwich (or something) while you were waiting for the next erotic explosion? Dang, I miss my wild days of youth. :)

--QP

3. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

So you mean this wears off? Great, I'm finding it a big inconvenience. How old are you? How long does it take?

4. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Well, let's just say I learned (around 40) there's a lot more to life than forever unzipping my fly: Long walks on sunny days, good books and movies, stimulating conversation with intelligent friends, meditation, etc. Oh, let's not forget writing and photography! A little sublimation goes a long way. Just ask any happy monk. ;)

--QP

5. Hierarchy

Hierarchy Member

chatted up with a hot old man, got prank called by my niece pretending to be a girl that likes me, and exercised.

6. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Dang, that's a really cool day (in my book). In fact, it's even worthy of a poem: Check out some of Frank O'Hara's poetry: He had the admirable ability to take each day -- and somehow make it seem immortal. I guess that's a true sign of a talented poet? We should view each moment of life as being extraordinary -- and value it as such? Your guess is as good as mine? But Frank was the coolest... :)

--QP

7. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

1. Almost choked to death on a raunchy roast beef sandwich (thank you, Safeway!!)

2. Bought 2 really cool (50 % off) DVD's: My Big Fat Greek Wedding and The Crying Game.

3. Recycled all of my wretched water bottles (the Pacific Northwest had a recent e-coli bacteria scare). I wanna move back to Chicago. :(

--QP

8. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

1. Saw my therapist.
    2. Wasted $ 20. 94 cents at Safeway.
    3. Bought a really cool (new) Janis Joplin CD.

--QP

9. Shale

Shale ~

1. Wrote a very long e-mail to a young friend in S. Africa
    2. Biked to the Cinema and saw Avatar (Liked it - Blurb to be my 4th thing today)
    3. Donated blood at the Cineplex - got a free movie ticket (Yeah - I lie)

10. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

1: Shoveled about a half a ton of Wabash River gravel to make a path out to the mailbox, mud really sucks.

2: Googled several Pagan sites looking for one that might feel right for me...still lookin, suggestions welcome.

3: Cleaned up a 15" square rock full of fossils to use for an indoor altar...feeling a helluva spiritual hunger lately.

11. AvatarMN

Lie about having sex with men? Yeah, I can't fucking believe that law still exists.

12. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Shame on you, Shale. ;)

--QP

P.S. Hope the movie was an awesome one...

13. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

1. Mailed the last of my Christmas cards.

2. Finally got around to answering all my email.

3. Had a long soak in the tub.

--QP

14. ilovekush

ilovekush Member

now i feel like a very lazy individual :p

15. ilovekush

ilovekush Member

1. learned a new skateboard trick
    2. loved life
    3. went to work ( an outdoors rental supplies shop )

16. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Lost my mind.
    Found it.
    Spent four bewildering hours at the public library. ;)

--QP

P.S. Did you know that Mozart was buried in a pauper's grave? Imagine that. Even my grandfather (and I come from poor stock) has a proper grave.

17. Jolie Dawson

Jolie Dawson Member

1. Listened to a CD that I haden't heard in ages
    2.Tried a really yummy Lean Cuisene (Lemon Chicken!!!)
    3. Watched Disturbia with a friend

18. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

Beautiful day in Southern illinois, Sunny and in the mid 50's.

1: Cleaned up around the yard and garden area's

2: cut firewood and stacked it

3:Took my first outdoor shower of the year tonight! HOT steamy water with the vapor rising up in the night sky with stars overhead. Just a hint that spring will return in a few more weeks and none too soon either.

19. Grithnir

Grithnir Member

Serious day:

Chatted with biazare disabled friend that sees me as his light at the end of the tunnel. He lives in another state and suffers greatly.

Had an in person meeting with my sister at my house, she lives in Germany but is visiting. I explained my finances as she helps me out monthly and talked about my parents and cutting my ties with them financially, to see if maybe she and her husband can help with my car maintainace. It is fine for now, but in the future. I live off disability myself so the car isn't exactly an afforadable commodity.

Manipulated my roommate into swimming 10 laps at the YMCA and then the hot tub, before renting him this bizarre movie called Ink, which I listened too while I mess around on my computer in the living room.

20. Shale

Shale ~

My usual Sunday routine:

1. Did laundry at 7 am before the neighbors get up.

2. Ran to the grocery store, got the Sunday paper and ran back (total 1.6 miles)

3. Fixed and ate breakfast (fried eggs & grits)

One thing yet to do today:

It is warm and quite sunny for a change so it's off to the nude beach, lest I start looking like you white folks in snow country. :p