opiate lounge

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by la Principessa, Nov 14, 2009.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

the rest..

2. MistyC0711

MistyC0711 Guest

Can someone tell me how to "parachute" ms contin

3. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

Crush it up,put it into a sliver of tissue and swallow and poof u got a parachute!!!

4. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Parachuting hydro's is cool too, since you can't snort it. It's a pain in the ass though when the tp breaks up and you have a mouthfull of the nasty shit.

5. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

lol

6. polishman

polishman Member

ha ha ha, this is page number 69!

7. 3head

3head Member

2 roxy 30s before feet hit the ground from the bed....good way to start off day....

8. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

thats no shit, just picked up 120 A-215s, 2 disappeared into my teeth house. :sunny:

9. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

So, I'll try to revive this thread.

My question is, are you a person who has tons and tons of experience with one or a few opioids and little to no experience with other ones, or, do you have a little or moderate amount of experience with the whole collection of them?

I am in the first category. I have actually only had Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Codeine, Tramadol, and Darvo-crap. But I have a lot of experience with Tramadol.

10. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

could be a tough one to revive..

i would say that i have moderate experience with basically every opiate..i have a lot more experience with oxycodone and hydrocodone than anything else though...

11. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Got experience with about all pharm. opiates and with opium and heroin,i got hella experience with,not too happy about that,but it is what it is.

12. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I'd say I'm in the first category. My first experiences were with Tylenol 3 after dental visits, sprained ankles, etc. I liked it, but didn't take anything for recreational use. Then after back surgery it was several different ones, including Darvocet (shitty), Tramadol (even shittier), morphine (in too much pain to enjoy it), Oxycodone (pretty good), Oxycontin (wonderful) and 3 different strengths of Vicoden (not bad). Currently on 10/500 Vikes, 150/month. :sunny:

13. polecat

polecat Weerd

'sup hipforums,

haven't been on here in a couple years... figured I'd stop by and see how things are going, and post here, because this is now the most relevant board for me.

Sweet morphine tonight.

14. Plant_Head

Plant_Head Banned

good, on some oxy, bout to go get some gas, and cigs, then to a book store to read a bit of desolation angels

15. zephyrlight

zephyrlight Member

Id say second category, but the only thing i really use to get high is Morphine, though most people dont really get that ripped off of morpine

16. etkearne

Does anyone but me actually really enjoy life on Suboxone? I find it to give me a great opioid stimulation, and I feel happy even when my dose has worn off and it is almost 24 hours later. I don't like not being able to have an orgasm, but, other than that, I love it.

17. ness33

ness33 Member

i enjoy living on suboxone till im trying to actually get high

18. twang

twang on the run

isn't that a teeeader?

19. etkearne

See, I am on a lower dose of it, 4mg, so i can get extremely high from it if I take 6mg. My ceiling must be higher than yours. And even the regular high from it is better than the high from the drug that got me on it, Tramadol!

20. ness33

ness33 Member

Ya i dont consider suboxone a high for me at least. Ya i get a nice buzz throughout the day but not high by any means. But i came from a pretty intense oxy habit of about 80 to 100 mg every other day for a while. It was a cheap habit for a while because i got 60 60mg pills on the front for about a year straight. which made it affordable...but i had to quit doin that shit. but ya i could see how you feel high off suboxone comin from tramadol u prally would have had a better chance weanin off teh tramadol and quitting that then that high of a suboxone dose....i only take a fourth a pill everyday or so....you dont need more than that. I notice if i take anything over a half a pill it doesnt increase the high since more of your receptors are blocked. It just makes me feel sick.