MSM Question

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by cforsyth86, Nov 12, 2009.

1. cforsyth86

cforsyth86 Member

Lets say my buddy sells dope and every now and then has to use MSM as acut, but, the only MSM around his town is broke down to shake. Is there a way he can rerock or recrystalize the msm back into its larger crystals? the shake jus goes straight to the bottom of the bags and is noticed from the jump.

2 people like this.
  2. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

Don't cut your shit, douche bag. Drugs need to be pure, not for enjoyment, but for safety. People need to know what they're taking.

3. cforsyth86

cforsyth86 Member

Whoa no need for the name calling homie. the accusations are unnecessary too. i dont cut dope. by the way MSM is safe, and natural. i dont remember the original post asking for your criticisms about stepping on shit anyway. but ill let my buddy know this.

4. certainful

certainful Member

yeah, just stomp on the crys so it's powdery too, mix the two together, add some dh2o and evaporate the water. it's not going to look good but it'll be rocked at least.
    don't cut it too much though 'cuz that's just mean.
    you could also try adding both to HOT alcohol, evaporate the alcohol until you notice a skin on top then splashing in a tiny bit more alcohol just to disolve the skin and adding about 20 ml of acetone then stick in in the freezer over night. I don't know if that'll work. it might kick out the msm... i've never tried it but it's worth a shot and might give you a better looking crystal.

5. 36fuckin5

Then why are you asking how to cut it? :frown:

Is it? Well, that's wonderful. That's not the problem.

The problem is that people get used to the bullshit you call drugs. They know what dose to take (accounting for the completely inactive shit you added.) Then they find somebody with some morals who has pure shit, do the same dose as what they would of your crap, then die.

I don't remember anybody ever asking you to dilute their drugs, either. But you're going to.

6. cforsyth86

cforsyth86 Member

I could spend time on a rebuttal for your unnecessary responses that absolutely do not answer the original question but only criticize me for asking. But, i just dont care what you think or say about the subject and cant justify wasting energy on you and your opinions on unpure dope. bitch to your dopeman not me.

7. cforsyth86

cforsyth86 Member

Certainful thank you for the input.

8. LSDMIKE

LSDMIKE Member

i love this shit dont u

box-on!

9. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

most street meth is cut about 50% chemically [they make the msm crystalize with the meth, so the crystals are actually a mixture of msm and meth].

10. Foxy123

Foxy123 Banned

hes not the douche bag you are if your stupid enougth to sell pure dope no one sell pure shit im small qualities now if were talking kgs and oz then yes you could get that pure but all dealers cut there stuff to make more money and add more weigth

11. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

hell i used to get such pure that i hadda cut it cas my people would get wired for days on a 1/4 gram---where the profit in that? and selling speed isnt about expanding your mind its about money sex and material possessions--the pure was for me my girls and my friends the cut was for customers and thats just how it went---judge not lest you be judged---

12. MasterKush421

MasterKush421 Member

:iagree:
    no one would be stupid enougth to sell pure coke meth smack anything whats the point no profit and your kind of losing money cutting it makes it weigth more and get way more money true sell cut to custy and pure for a friends nigth out:cheers2:

13. Natural Born Raver

Natural Born Raver Member

Are you honestly saying that cutting drugs is okay if it's just to get money from ripping people off?
    Seriously, what valid argument can you use on good conciousness to support seeling shitty drugs. Why don't you go and buy some shit drugs and then try to say "Oh well, it's just about money for the dealer, so i don't care.". It doesn't work like that, you'll end up getting dope from someone reiable and overdose. That'll really put shit in perspcetive.

14. 36fuckin5

QFT. Welcome to the board, NBR. :)

Unfortunately, this isn't Chemphoria. This isn't even BLTC.

15. certainful

certainful Member

It doesn't matter. . . he/she just asked a question. it wasn't about the ethics of cutting dope. it was a question about the miscibility of crystalline MSM with *dope (whatever that may be)
    why don't you show some initiative (since it's obviously something people want to talk about) and start a new thread entitled "The Ethics of Cutting".
    unless you have something useful to add.

16. certainful

certainful Member

Let's cut out the name calling too. huh? there's no need for that. You're intelligent enough to make your point without resorting to such a low, aren't you?

17. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

well i have mixed feelings about cut i did it sometimes just cas i ws greedy but i had a designer drug chemist who would test shit on me--everytime shit would b awesome--hed ask me how it was id say great i wanna buy some--and itd be cut---id say hey fuck this isnt the shit i did this is about half strength--hed say it is but thats whats its worth--and it was---just a piss off that got the pure first

18. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

my ethics of cutting---pure for me my girls my friends---everyone else cut--shit was still bomb---there is an heirchy of dope i got the pure i could cut it--it still be good--whats the problem if you dont like my shit find your own--go the places i hadda go deal with the people i hadda deal with---with me your safe your shit is good--its just not as good as mine---hahahahhaha---btw this is only about speed how can u cut acid shrooms pot all of which i sold--so i dont feel bad at all--i was a great time of life

19. certainful

certainful Member

cf-
    After some reading I found out that in the alcohol recrystalization the msm & other crystals will combine and make nice looking less pure crystals. the only way I've read of to get it out is by heating it and precipitating out the msm since it has a lower vapor temp than the other crystals

20. raz5

raz5 زینب

i do not appreciate my drugs cut just saying