Is it possible for the world to just drop...

Discussion in 'Activist Polls' started by Tormentations, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Tormentations

Tormentations Member

...all parties and governments of the world? And to make due without such?

2. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

i hate our current Govt and fuck the police but even i gotta admit total anarchy would be a very violent propisition

3. Tormentations

Tormentations Member

I would like to go about with no ID in life. I would like to travel to (or move to) wherever without a passport or a visa. I would like to own whatever I want. I would like to start any money making thing I want with no law enforcement in my way. I would like to freely protect me and mine with any sort of weapon of my choice.

LETS DROP ALL PARTIES AND GOVERNMENTS!! Lets be free wise!! Lets pass an anti-law or whatever so to make it happen. :cool:

4. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

That could never happen, even if it did people would gather around the one who
    has the most goods to provide.. say a very weathly family, without the traditional
    system, they would still be able to survive for generations, and even besides that
    people would gather and form settlements, where people would have to be appointed leaders.. I think itd just turn us into the dark ages again, without proper medicine
    and all that.. our life expectancy would drop back down to 35 years old..

5. IntellectualCurious

IntellectualCurious Member

I don't see what's so bad about having a party system. People usually subscribe to one or the other, either moderate or extreme.

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I dont think it would ever be able to happen due to the controlling ways of the world!

7. TheWhiteOne216

TheWhiteOne216 Member

as long as we are still human this will never happen.

8. flowchild

flowchild Guest

once humanity has returned to its Natural state, it will be

9. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

i think it can definitely happen, but it'd require deep infrastructure change within the population's heads and within economy. which wont happen anytime soon. and it wont change until this system majorly fails. even then it'd be a terrible process of transitioning the rest of the world.

10. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

Never before in the known history of mankind has the population of the world been so huge, and the efforts of a small minority that deem themselves worthy of being in the control of everyone else gone to such efforts to suppress people... and subsequently suppress the natural evolution of people and society. We're in new territory here, no-one knows what could happen. I think that the ruling classes practically right across the globe have done their level best to make the up and coming generations feels most disenfranchised.

Ten years ago I started kind of thinking this way, that eventually the entire fabric of society is going to collapse and people are going to take to the streets in anger and protest. It just seems the most logical progression.

Would it matter now if the leaders all admitted that they had got it so badly wrong, would we place our trust in them anymore.

I doubt it. The whole thing is fucked. I think the shit is really starting to hit the fan now.

11. seventy

seventy Member

Of course it can happen, but it might be very very difficult/complicated

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

yes. its possible.

but it would take abondoning the perspective that a universally mutually considerate majority would be unable to exist (which it isn't)
    in the absence of a formal and powerful hierarchy.

when you have more people in a world then can survive in small groups by a mix of hunting and gathering and small scale subsistance farming,
    dipendence on transportation, and to a lesser degree, communication, infrastructure,
    becomes an unfortunate and restrictive reality.

and then in order to have and maintain that, you end up needing some form of social organization.
    now if you have a culture that didn't hate logic, and instead loved universally mutual consideration,
    then you can have social organization without it having to be entirely, formally, or even primarily, hierarchal.

in order to have that, what we need to get away from is romantacizing and rewarding aggressiveness,
    and instead of ostracizing imagination and logic, to romantacize and reward that instead.

this is what you would need as a culture.
    not something that is going to be achieved by anyone attacking targets of oppertunity.

13. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

What's coming in the very near future is AI capable of replacing any governments and parties. That might sound a bit far fetched, but already computers are making over a third of all the transactions on Wall Street because they are faster and better at them then people could ever be. Throughout history the money and the guns have done most of the driving without anyone actually steering, just people coming up with creative ways to both strengthen and weaken how much control money and the guns exert in any given situation. Within the next three years we should see the process begin to accelerate as computers and robots start taking over every job imaginable. Inevitably, they will become indispensable and any government that refuses to use them will be at a competitive disadvantage.

I'm writing a book on it, but this particular subject is something I haven't gone into in any depth yet. Nature herself is creative and, you could say, due to the extreme symmetry of a universal recursion in the law of identity her mysteries must always be accompanied by equally useful self-help manuals and even AI tutorials and leaders that keep everything evolving, growing, and thriving in the grand scheme of things including human awareness, humanity, and human nature. Another way to express the same thing is that everything that exists must resemble the initial creative impetus of a Big Bang and efficiency of a Big Crunch causing them to produce emergent effects that will always elevate humanity when the time comes as if everything is organic and growing including humanity as a whole. Its what some Rainbow Warriors call "Childhood's End" which is when we finally glimpse more of the larger picture and the truth is revealed at last. A revelation that doesn't require any gurus to explain, sacred texts, or anything like that. Just the mathematics and linguistics that speak for themselves and prove their own usefulness and the law of identity going down the nearest convenient rabbit hole or toilet of your personal preference on any given occasion means even whether life is random or fated must remain a mystery or something each much decide for themselves.

14. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

drop acid?