MDMA USERS: how any times a year do you use mdma (ecstasy)

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by farmer dylan, Nov 1, 2009.

1. farmer dylan

farmer dylan Member

For those of us who use MDMA. approx. how many times a year do you take mdma (pure powder or "ecstasy" pills)?

2. PeaceInTheStreets

PeaceInTheStreets Member

I don't do it anymore but when I did (3 summers ago) I did it every weekend usually both friday and saturday nights for basically a 5-6 month period. That's why I don't do it anymore cuz I barely feel it at all.

3. farmer dylan

farmer dylan Member

have you ever tried waiting over a year before trying it again?

4. PeaceInTheStreets

PeaceInTheStreets Member

Yeah I have. It wasn't worth it at all and I had such a shitty come down because I gave up my clean streak for nothing. I did it a couple weeks after that time then quit for another good 8-9 months. Then I dosed on molly and that was ok but not worth it eiher (for me). I havent done it since and dont miss it at all. I had never done psychedelics before that but I have since and I like it so much more. It's an experience rather then just a feeling. Which im sure you knoow

5. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

i voted two to four times because in the past year, i have rolled twice (once just before summer and once towards the very end) both times on molly, very pure. i don't think i'll be doing it again until at least next year.

i think if it was readily available and i had a lot of friends who rolled constantly, i would be overdoing it but the freqency i use it at is actually what i consider ideal... mdma is such a beautiful experience, and i want to keep it that way.

6. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

ied say 2 times a month give or take. only go for it when its top notch quality. i find the longer in between ussage the better the roll.

7. PeaceInTheStreets

PeaceInTheStreets Member

Definitely true.

8. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Once a month :)

9. psychedlic soldier

psychedlic soldier Member

Ive been doing it for 2 years now. First year i did it about twice a month. Now, i roll every friday and saturday. Sometimes i roll at school as well so its hard for me to judge how much i do, i prolly do anywhere from 5-10 rolls a week? And against all odds i dont really have any negative effects from doin so much, yay :cool:

10. RollinBelle

RollinBelle Member

when I can....or every 3 months or so...

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Usually about 4 times a year although this year has seen an increase mainly because until the last batch there were some pretty good pills coming my way. It was probably about 8-10 times this year.

12. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

These days I don't do it that much. I haven't rolled in like 8 months but the next pill I do will have to be amazing, otherwise this break will be for nothing.

13. GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician Senior Member

i usually do it pretty spread out. only once in a long while, and usually save it for a good occasion.

14. dislexic

dislexic Member

once a year i enjoy my brain as it is, no need to put to many chemicals in it

15. farmer dylan

farmer dylan Member

yeah i never see a need to do it more than 4-5 times a year at the very most, and id say it would be best to only do it 1-3 times. the mdma experience is such a beautiful one that its really a shame to see people overdo it and lose respect for it.

16. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

The past few years I have only done it a few times (3-4) this year I have done maybe 12 sessions. I hippie flipped every festival this year (only 4 festivals up here in the summer) The other times were camping or at home.

17. farmer dylan

farmer dylan Member

I hippie flipped at one of the festivals i was at this summer aswell lol...i could have never imagined how amazing and pure it was.... what festivals were you at?

18. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

Shit, I live in Alaska. I go to Talkeetna BG and Trapper Creek's 3 festivals and a few others farther out in the boonies. Talkeetna used to be the best, its ran by HA and sexurity is "Karma Kontrol" and they are all HA members or affiliates. But the troopers have killed that festival pretty well.

19. Techno Overlord

Techno Overlord Member

i wish ther was an option for alot more then 50 i started last year, and am currrently approaching 200 pressies already.
    plz dont lecture me on how bad it is. (im begging you,plz dont)

20. GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician Senior Member

chill out, this is an MDMA forum. No one's going to castrate you.