got into another fight, i feel great about it

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by lifer02, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxPatlick

MaxPatlick Member

seriously though... seek help. You obviously need it.

2. does2

does2 Member

This dude is consistently right.

:cheers2:

3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

2 wrongs don't make it right

4. Enjoy

Enjoy Senior Member

perhaps a letter expressing your feelings would have been more appropriate

dweeb

5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

This. ^^^

OP: The dude agreed to a fair fight. You cheated. He is definitely going to say something to the administration, and you are going to reap the consequences

6. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

that's actually not true like you'd expect. testosterone fluctuates throughout your lifetime as you age but nothing natural i know of can increase testosterone levels in the short term.

OP: the fact that you turned a verbal conflict to a physical one is kind of ridiculous. plus, the fact that you beat the shit out of him instead of just throwing a punch just adds insult to injury. or actually just injury to injury.

7. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

so what if hes still unconsious and real fucked up n still layin there

lmao nah I dunno good job tho most people dont stick up for themselves or theyr friends

8. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

or assault causing bodily harm

9. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

not quite

ive had people say/do shit about my buddy that died that made me want to smack the shit outta them

10. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

Streetfights usually aren't fair, no rulebook, no referee, no bell. I don't see how he cheated though he rung his bell then jumped on him. He might of over beat the dude, cuz it sounds like he just needed a good pop, but I don't even think that is worth it. This is more of a school thing where you gotta protect your rep and his peers were probably instigating him to do it.

11. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Ari for the win. Seriously, people have different opinions then you, said dead friend is obviously you're dead friend, but that friend and this kid you fought obviously didn't see eye to eye. Heck what if your friend did some really dick shit to him you don't know about. Point is people are allowed to have their opinions.

Plus, you challenge someone to a fair fight then cheat? Wtf

YOU HAVE ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES

Also, you can in fact get felony assault as a minor, normally it doesn't happen but when you beat the crap out of someone and run away from them while they're 1/2 conscious they may decide to bring it up

Nah, he said they were alone and agreed to a fair fight.

12. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

I didn't see him say anything about fair, he said he wanted to take him one on one. I guess I missed the part where he cheated too cuz he said dude swung and missed and he hit him knocked him down and jumped on him, how is that not fair? I don't agree that what op did was right, in fact it was dumb but kids will be kids.

13. TheMadcapSyd

This would I assume indicate they were going for a fair fight, at least his opponent though so. You put up your fists, you fight, when someone calls uncle you stop, give them a hand up, get on with your day.

14. PeaceIsFreedom

PeaceIsFreedom Member

Damn, today you can't get a clean fight for nothing!!

Do unto others, before they do unto me I say!

15. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

Yea, I read that a few times and still don't think it's unfair so I guess I'll have to agree to disagree, he might of over beat the dude but that happens alot when ppl get caught up in the moment

16. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

Sorry man I dont know what world your living in but if your fighting someone in the street theres no such thing as a fair fight and you definitely wouldnt be helping the person get up...its not friendly sparring and that sort of stupidity is likely going to end you up with a sucker punch. I try and avoid any situation where im going to have to fight but if it does end up in that situation then you just have to do what you have to do to walk away safely. As far as im concerned that means making sure the other person isnt going to be able to get up and come after you again. Fights here generally only happen if your anywhere near travellars. That shit is dodgy though, you fight a travellar then you automatically become an enemy of the family and your fucked...if ever I've gotten shit from travellars theres nothing you can do but just wait it out and hope that they just rob you and leave you..

17. TheMadcapSyd

lol what street fight? This isn't Compton, nor was this a street fight. He's a freakin kid with anger management problems that called a kid out at lunch at school to specifically fight, then fought dirty, then ran away. A fair fight ends with that fight, shit like this gets your head bashed in a month later in revenge when you're not expecting it.

Meh, live and learn though.

*edit*
    This is also how you get the cops called on you for felony assault

18. Nero_Designs

Nero_Designs Inhaled Dreams

this... but i don't see how he cheated either...

either way i'm on lifer's side, even if he did go a little overboard.

the bold part goes for everyone in here... just because you think he shouldn't have fought doesn't give you the right to look down on people who do.

19. TheMadcapSyd

When you call out someone to fight, then just beat the living shit out of someone laying on the ground instead, that's not a fight, that's just assault

20. Nero_Designs

Nero_Designs Inhaled Dreams

i didn't interpret what he wrote like that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.