Southeast texas prices skyrocketing =/

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by ketamlne, Oct 27, 2009.

1. ketamlne

ketamlne Member

low grade shwag is being passed off for almost $75 an ounce atm. good quality dro that used to be cheap and frequent is seeing same results, grams that used to cost 20 are now going for 30/35. i'm used to the drought hitting every year in this area but this is out of our hands. the marijuana community is hurting in this area of texas

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it would be shitty for me to tell you the story in my town...but i guess i just did

hope things improve soon

3. Exotic Pack

Exotic Pack Banned

If texas is hurting that much imagine states not clos to any border or any major port were drugs can be smuggled like Iowa os sumthing It's geetin dry arounfd here prices of shwag 700 1 lb arizona 1400

4. ketamlne

ketamlne Member

:eek: wow exotic you make me feel bad now

5. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

yea before hurricane ike oz were like 50, maybe 60 at the most. by the time i left it was up to 70 or 80. my kush dealer went to jail, i was getting it for 15/g, but the cheapest you can find it is 25/g now. sucks for you guys.

where you at in SETX? i lived in beaumont, port arthur, nederland, kountze areas for a while. its shwag all around

6. jakegetsbaked

jakegetsbaked Member

i get a pound 250 lol

7. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

No idea what yall talking about to be honest, shit has been the same prices for like 4 years on danks, but I guess I could'nt comment on how the schwag market has been. When I first started out 7 years ago it was $45 for 1/8th, for the past 4 years or so it's been $60 for an 1/8th. Houston suburbs have plenty of amazing bud though its not the cheapest like I already mentioned, but at least it's consistent prices.

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's the cartels, they are killing each other for our money, so less and less product is getting over here.

I used to have The BEST connect for cheap weed Went from mexico to my guy who was the cousin of the grower, It would come in in trash bags packed to the brim, just a big brick of green. $25-30 a OZ at worst.

9. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Damn my buddys guy still gets pounds in South Texas for $150 to $200 at the most,but it's dangerous as hell down there near the border,,but I am not even in texas and we get OZ's of shwagg that i never buy..for $60 an oz..in KC area still,but i buy mid grade or better and do not fuck with mexican shwagg,too much crazy shit with people dying down in Mexico...My freinds in Austin say an Oz of mexican shwagg is $40-50..but they buy hydro and indoor high grade since that shits so common in Austin..dunno about houston tho...last time i heard anyone said it was $50 an OZ for shwagg or less...dunno guess there are so many people there it sells for mor esome parts of H-town than others...

10. fluke

fluke Member

All I want for Christmas is a stocking full of nugs.