A small e-shop inquiry...

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by rak, Oct 27, 2009.

1. rak

rak Senior Member

...and six more to follow.

I anticipate starting my own ebusiness from Europe, and want to know the following things:

1. Legal precautions one has to take once launching an e-shop?

a) steps one has to go through when selling an e product.

b) steps the customer has to go through to buy it

c) Information one has to provide to customer, about ones e shop, product, and financial details.

2. How to ensure the customer of the validity of my products?

3. Whether the products I sell have to got be my own products, and not those from other ebusinesses which do not not mind me selling them.

a) Whether one can get some sort of bonus by selling another ebusinesses products, provided that other e shop owner agrees with it?

3. Costs of sending products to customers, or ways of sending and affirming the price of postage?

a) do you only send the product to the customer once s/he has paid you the money for it?

4. If digital cameras are unavailable, can one use pictures from other products on the internet to give the customer an idea of what you are selling?

5. General precautions in running an e business?

6. Do you live from an ebusiness?

7. Good, free advisory sites on e businesses?

Sorry for the many quistions, but to start an ebusiness sounds as easy as it sounds scary. I am not sure if it is as easy and as harmless as some people claim it is.

2. rak

rak Senior Member

....Not all at the same time, guys!