Oxycontin Expressss

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by twang, Oct 18, 2009.

1. twang

twang on the run

2. does2

does2 Member

kil0...... I hope he is protecting his neck, kid.

3. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

yea man smoking oxy is like getting it all in one rush so its like an amazing bang for 10 mins and then eases into a reg subtle high. dont smoke them cuz ull never rail again. but tbh i think railing it is better. i would rather it last the whole day (railing a lot of course lol). but all in all. withdrawal when you run out and constipation imo is just not worth it. only chance is to do coke and oxy at the same time lol. but yea fuck smoking and banging it. thats just leading you down the H road.

4. T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

T3trahydr0cannab1n0l Member

^^ Sooooooo true man.

5. agro87

agro87 Member

Do you take off the time release coating if you smoke it? And how many times could you get high off smoking an o 40?

6. StonedAge

StonedAge Member

Time release only applies to oral use. Time release is a certain way they make a pill so that the stomach doesnt absorb the active ingredient all at once. The best example of a time release matrix is concerta (http://www.psyq.nl/files/Media/PsyQ/Programmas/ADHDbijvolwassenen/nieuwsbrief%20netwerk/Concerta.GIF)

EDIT: Nevermind that first part, i misunderstood your question. I dont think it matters if you take it off, unless you have a preference for smoking things that arent meant to be smoked. Depends on your tolerance and how much smoke lost in the process. If you decide to try and smoke it be careful, you dont know how many mg's you be getting in a hit. Be careful when redosing, dont go chasing that peak right away. I may be talking out of my ass because i dont know anything bout smoking pills/opiates.

7. twang

twang on the run

Don't worry about it cause you're an idiot even if you do it the "right" way

8. StonedAge

StonedAge Member

Ya you might as well man-up n shoot-up.

9. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

pretty much, nothing wasted.

the movie is crazy though, damn.

10. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

nah man u just leave the release on and use foil. burn under and use a straw or empty pen to inhale it all. real retarded if u ask me. dont do it ever

11. Peace&Happines

Peace&Happines Member

12. twang

twang on the run

w000t

13. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

LOL :cheers2:

14. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

goddamnit what does my friggin' sig say?! :p

15. Peace&Happines

Peace&Happines Member

:eek: umm is it bad that i now want to go to florida?

16. Peace&Happines

Peace&Happines Member

well what else would you do? bang em'?! :eek: :p

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

you cant smoke OC unless you remove the binder ,, doubt any of you have the know how to do so..

18. madeastoner

madeastoner Member

Wow, the todd guy with the little girl named drew who's wife OD'd, is probably one of the most pathetic wimps I've ever seen. The first thing he does whenever something bad happens is he snorts oxy and takes xanny bars. I do alot of freaking pills sometimes, snort oxy,smoke weed, sometimes pop xanny, all day long sometimes, but I never use it to escape my problems. I deal with my motherfucking problems like a man. Sober.

19. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

I couldn't watch hole show! set a pic. My wife was a school bus driver. (she worked at fedX as a driver ,but liked kids better) I worked for a electric com. as a tree trimmer. We made a great living. Bought our own house in the country. Had 3 kids. Part of the town we lived in. Jan.4, 2000, was working and my groundman desided he was bored and tried to play a trick on me. He over rode the controls to the bucket truck I was in 40ft. in the air. And swung bucket side to side. The whipping of the bucket broke my back.
    I'll make this short. I was going to a pain management clinic. Being perscribed Vicodin.They took me off vicodin and put me on oxycontin and told me this was less addictive!!! How would I know at the time. they were the doctors. I wanted to get back to my job.(witch was unrealistic)My wife was involved in a car accident. her neck was injured. Surgury didn't help. Oxy's did. By now we were fully addicted. Depression from our lives bein turned upside down.Oxy's became not enough. We found heroin.
    We both got large settlements. EVERY penny went to heroin! I'de buy OZ's at a time. I bought a 1/4 lbs. one time! Ever see a 1/4 lbs. of heroin?Oz's of cocaine. We just left our house one day and never went back.It was to far from the drugs we needed. Soon the money was gone. Our arms were full of tracks. My wife looked like she had vines on her arms tracks were so bad. We had a needle exchange in our area. we would go through 500 needles a week easy. Boxes of them every where in our motel room.
    The pic is set now. My wife Od'ed on me three times that I remember.
    2 times in 12 hrs. once at night. We woke up next morning and neither one of us remembered this. Our ride came to take the "Heroin highway" to the city . (cops call this highway this. Rt 91 conneticut through vermont to canada.Holyoke@ springfield Massachussetts is the land of heroin) On the way home after our pickup, we shot up before leavin city. 40 mins. later we got dropped off at our house. My wife was "knodded out" I pulled her hair back and she was Blue!! Cops came and rushed us to hospital. This is when I learned we had been there not 12 hrs earier!! Finally I had enough. Because I earned to much money on disability!!!! I could not get medicaid to help pay for methedone. I told my wife I had to leave her to get straight. Together we could not do it. We triggered each other. Aand I could not watch her die.
    I have been clean from opiates 6 yrs now. I am in a methedone
    clinic. I pay cash. Cheaper than heroin. My wife passed awy the same day anna nichole died. She overdosed again!! My youngest son had gone to see her the day before on her birthday. His next visit was to see her being wheeled out on the stretcher of death.These are only minor details of our life with this shit. I have gang stories and rehab failures . my kids not talkin to dad because he's gone. We sold the furniture kids were sittin on!!! My youngest son lives with me now. He's 21yrs old. All this has hurt him so bad. He won't leave the house. On computer all day. We get along great. But never will he be the same. So, no ... I couldn't watch this show.
    I'm glad to be straight today though!!!

20. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Omfg. I just had my first real oxycontin dose. I LOOOVVEE THIS DRUG it brings a tear to my eye. Wow. Now i understand how amazing heroin is. I have amazing self control but damn. I will have to do it like 6x a year tho.