Banging Ativan

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by weallhumalong, Oct 8, 2009.

1. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

Is it possible to IV pills of ativan. I know most benzos aren't water soluble so you can't bang them, however ativan is and i was wondering if you can inject the pills or only liquid lorazepam.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

i dont think you can or should, and Ativan is intended for IM only if me not mistaken..

3. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

nah they give it to people IV in hospitals for sedation. But that obviously comes in liquid form.

4. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

yea but the bio of benzos is so high orally. so just ingest it bro

5. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

my friend supposedly shot up a xanax bar. I told him he was retarded, cuz he shoots up stupid shit like that sometimes. I will admit that I have shot up a tab before (ecstasy):p, but at least that shits water soluble, which xanax isnt so it will probably clog or otherwise fuck up ur veins if you do it very much

6. Jpflex66

Jpflex66 Banned

Retard just take them way supposed to fuk u inj junkies

7. smokeybear2

smokeybear2 Member

ativan and librium are two water soluble benzos, you can iv both..i have...for some reason i like to shoot everything ever since i started doing heroin, zanis, and the likes, valium, kloni's etc...are soluble in alcohol, yeah yeah so you get it, you can shoot them if you prepare them in alcohol, thats only if youre brave enough to bang alcohol, that would fuckin burn on a miss can you imagine...although i have heard of a guy who was on a vodka iv because of his severe alcoholism, and this was administered by the hospital.. look it up online.

8. StonedAge

StonedAge Member

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

i have some Ativan liquid suspension 2mg.. place under tongue is instructions... shit is pretty good cause I get some visuals on this benzo. dont know why that is.. but I hold on to these cause I might really need them someday.. I have 14 syringes/2mg,ea...

10. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

i will have to admit that one time I tried to bang a pill that wouldnt dissolve in water and to get it to dissolve i used rubbing alcohol.

Please don't flame me, i know that was a dumbass thing to do and it fuckin burned, but it worked.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

you poor guy... :p

12. henktank

henktank Member

Ativan in liquid form is like a syrup, difficult to inject sometimes according to nurses, the way i felt in the hospital was incredible, better then any opiate, I had a panic attack and they gave it to me.

13. navajas

navajas Member

damn i miss canada! r these OCs in the pic? high grade weed, coke n molly r everywhere but i never came by pharamceuticals in montreal...

14. AmaraEllie

AmaraEllie Members

Ativan, better known as Lorazepam is a medication that is used for treating anxiety. It is among the most prescribed medications by doctors all over the world due to its strong effects that can cure anxiety in almost anyone. Ativan is listed as a prescription medication, due to which buying it is almost impossible at pharmacies. So you will need to get online and order Ativan for to treat anxiety now. You can order Ativan online now and start using it as soon as possible. Order Ativan online now and you will be anxiety free within no time as a result of which you will also be able to get a better night’s sleep.
    buyativanonlinenow.net
    Get Ativan Online Now

15. AmaraEllie

AmaraEllie Members

Benzodiazepine is a word that many people might not have heard but in today’s world it is a really famous word in the medical world. Doctors know these medications really well because they have to prescribe them to millions of people. At the same time doctors have to deal with millions of other people who want their doctor to prescribe them these medications. Doctors are really hesitant nowadays because they don’t wish to give these medications to anyone because they fear misuse. A huge number of people a few years back were using these medications for recreational purposes due to which they was made a prescription medication.

Cvsonline Pharmacy

16. morrow

morrow Visitor

I have to inject insulin every day, same as my little granddaughter, I would give anything to not have to.
    You guys amaze me! I could never do that for kicks!

I remember about 15 years ago, someone I know, their son injected over the counter pain meds, he died! Did something to his heart, I just don't get it, sorry guys :)

1 person likes this.
  17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Injecting is never a good idea. It's dangerous.

18. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

IV'ing benzos sounds like a horrible idea. I won't comment here on whether or not I have personal experience.

And of course pills aren't meant to inject.

19. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

I posted here about 7 years ago saying to take the benzo orally. Honestly the only reason to IV ativan would be for instant relief. If you put it under your tongue, you literally will feel it in 1 minute. Benzos dissolve quickly, no need for any other route of absorption. Benzos are not water soluble.

20. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

Um well this isn't true. Pills can be injected. Like opiates. Oxys, morphine, hydros.