AN 627 - 50mg Tramadol

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Skizm, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Skizm

Skizm Member

SWIM got some Tramadol 50mg and was wondering what people think of it? I've heard it is a very long lasting mild opiate which allows you to remain alert.

EDIT: SWIM tested it, mild high without the drowsiness. Feels like a more euphoric Adderall.

2. mephist00

mephist00 Member

tramadol is a weak opiate pain killer even without depending on your opiate tolerance.. i think its a little bit stronger then codeine, but still pretty weak

for daily opiate users it is basically useless for catching a buzz or treating pain, but most people use tramadol to ease their opiate withdrawal symptoms.. in this case i take anywhere from 300-800mg

3. Skizm

Skizm Member

My tolerance is non-existant since I use opiates once in a blue moon. I'm liking Tramadol though, real light and long-lasting.

4. agro87

agro87 Member

tramadol is not an opiate at all

5. Skizm

Skizm Member

synthetic codeine analog with opiate like effects. good enough for me

6. opiaddict

opiaddict Member

Tramadol you say?..It's got some very good things about
    e.g the mild opium euphoria,and the drawn out effects...HOWEVER.
    u watch buddy!,after 3 days ull need 100mgs,then 150,then 200!..Hell i worked my way up to about 550mgs in the end..this is a potentiality dangerous amount.i'd give it about 7/10..just be careful..it has some fucked up withdrawls'.these are called DrAsSW.yes im being serious..Drug Associated Severe Withdrawals'.

Just a tip ;)

peace up.

7. Akenes

Akenes Member

yeah back in the day, 50 mg of tram was a nice smooth buzz. then i realised i didnt like the stimulant aspects of it, it always sketched me out a bit, so id always take 5 mgs of valium with it.

it is better than any other low-level opiate for withdrawal symptoms tho, from my experience...

8. does2

does2 Member

Tramadol. Lol.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

swim and tramadol.. :smilielol5:

10. does2

does2 Member

Too funny!

[​IMG]

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

SWIM too has taken 3-4 at a time... SWIM sees most dosages on labels as "full ... my Q is i recently found an old bottle of mine of ibuprofien 600mg ... are fine to take. my cousin just got a fresh bottle of 300s but she ... Sure itsnot smart to take a rack of ibuprofen but how would he know if he ...
    Drug info - ibuprofen [Archive] - Drugs Forum Rotflmao..

12. does2

does2 Member

lols

Friends don't let friend's take aspirin.

13. floes

floes Senior Member

ive tryed tramadol in every way shape in fourm. u wanna get high off trammys? u need weed.

3 trammys and a joint will fuck ur shit up. will put u in a very dreamy state. no more than 3ull just itch alot. 3 is all thats needed i promise. ive done the test but u need weed with it

14. opiaddict

opiaddict Member

oh i got the fucken' worst withdrawls' from that man!,worse then valium i reckon.

15. does2

does2 Member

Maybe your shit.

My shit is high grade, highly impenetrable and carries a fine scent.

16. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

my friend took too many of these and had a seizure. he didnt have to go to the hospital but he sustained some mild injuries as a result

17. Akenes

Akenes Member

Tramadol *does* lower the seizure threshold meaning that combining it with other drugs that do the same, ie. cocaine, benzo's, or even taking some if you're already at high risk of seizures, does mean the risk increases. However, somehow thinking that having tried tramadol in every way shape or form and that you need weed is kinda retarded (whats this different form and shape shit? its capsules or pills, and then whatever dose you take) and you dont need weed to get high off tramadol, just a massively low tolerance to opiates.

The issue is, this *is* an opiates forum so everybody is happy to help people with questions or doing stuff for the first time. But dont you think in an opiates forum that claiming to be the worlds leading expert on tramadol might lead to...you know, a bit of MASSIVE RIDICULE?

18. T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

T3trahydr0cannab1n0l Member

Lol ^ funny! Indeed bring on the ridicule!
    @agro87: being an analog to codeine kina makes tramadol an opiate though right? ha ha come on.

19. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

it's not a typical opiate

20. will00226

will00226 Member

I remember I could buy 20 of these for a little less than 2 bucks over the counter in India. But what people said, takes alot of them to feel anything.