• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Skizm

Skizm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted October 01 2009 - 02:21 PM

SWIM got some Tramadol 50mg and was wondering what people think of it? I've heard it is a very long lasting mild opiate which allows you to remain alert.

EDIT: SWIM tested it, mild high without the drowsiness. Feels like a more euphoric Adderall.
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

Posted Image

#2 mephist00

mephist00

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted October 01 2009 - 05:18 PM

tramadol is a weak opiate pain killer even without depending on your opiate tolerance.. i think its a little bit stronger then codeine, but still pretty weak

for daily opiate users it is basically useless for catching a buzz or treating pain, but most people use tramadol to ease their opiate withdrawal symptoms.. in this case i take anywhere from 300-800mg

I've come to the conclusion it's because these psychedelic visions are simply vibrating on a higher, or different, spectrum of frequencies that normally the monkey does not perceive.

#3 Skizm

Skizm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted October 01 2009 - 05:38 PM

tramadol is a weak opiate pain killer even without depending on your opiate tolerance.. i think its a little bit stronger then codeine, but still pretty weak

for daily opiate users it is basically useless for catching a buzz or treating pain, but most people use tramadol to ease their opiate withdrawal symptoms.. in this case i take anywhere from 300-800mg

My tolerance is non-existant since I use opiates once in a blue moon. I'm liking Tramadol though, real light and long-lasting.
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

Posted Image

#4 agro87

agro87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted October 01 2009 - 08:04 PM

tramadol is not an opiate at all

#5 Skizm

Skizm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted October 01 2009 - 08:09 PM

tramadol is not an opiate at all

synthetic codeine analog with opiate like effects. good enough for me

-Mi padre

Posted Image

#6 opiaddict

opiaddict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 12:05 AM

Tramadol you say?..It's got some very good things about
e.g the mild opium euphoria,and the drawn out effects...HOWEVER.
u watch buddy!,after 3 days ull need 100mgs,then 150,then 200!..Hell i worked my way up to about 550mgs in the end..this is a potentiality dangerous amount.i'd give it about 7/10..just be careful..it has some fucked up withdrawls'.these are called DrAsSW.yes im being serious..Drug Associated Severe Withdrawals'.

Just a tip ;)

peace up.

#7 Akenes

Akenes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 08:25 AM

yeah back in the day, 50 mg of tram was a nice smooth buzz. then i realised i didnt like the stimulant aspects of it, it always sketched me out a bit, so id always take 5 mgs of valium with it.

it is better than any other low-level opiate for withdrawal symptoms tho, from my experience...
Posted Image

Bumbaraass!!

#8 does2

does2

• Members
  • 5,578 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 08:30 AM

Tramadol. Lol.
Posted Image

#9 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,773 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted October 02 2009 - 08:41 AM

Tramadol. Lol.

swim and tramadol.. :smilielol5:

Capturev

Nineteen forty, Xmas eve
with the full moon over town
Stagger Lee shot Billy DeLyon

and he blew that poor boy down

#10 does2

does2

• Members
  • 5,578 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 08:49 AM

swim and tramadol.. :smilielol5:

Too funny!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,773 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 08:56 AM

SWIM too has taken 3-4 at a time... SWIM sees most dosages on labels as "full ... my Q is i recently found an old bottle of mine of ibuprofien 600mg ... are fine to take. my cousin just got a fresh bottle of 300s but she ... Sure itsnot smart to take a rack of ibuprofen but how would he know if he ...
Drug info - ibuprofen [Archive] - Drugs Forum Rotflmao..

Capturev

Nineteen forty, Xmas eve

#12 does2

does2

• Members
  • 5,578 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 08:58 AM

lols

Friends don't let friend's take aspirin.
Posted Image

#13 floes

floes

• 1,054 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 09:10 AM

ive tryed tramadol in every way shape in fourm. u wanna get high off trammys? u need weed.

3 trammys and a joint will fuck ur shit up. will put u in a very dreamy state. no more than 3ull just itch alot. 3 is all thats needed i promise. ive done the test but u need weed with it
Posted Image

#14 opiaddict

opiaddict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 09:11 AM

oh i got the fucken' worst withdrawls' from that man!,worse then valium i reckon.

#15 does2

does2

• Members
  • 5,578 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 09:11 AM

3 trammys and a joint will fuck ur shit up.

Maybe your shit.

My shit is high grade, highly impenetrable and carries a fine scent.
Posted Image

#16 xcandykidx

xcandykidx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 02:04 PM

my friend took too many of these and had a seizure. he didnt have to go to the hospital but he sustained some mild injuries as a result

#17 Akenes

Akenes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 02:50 PM

Tramadol *does* lower the seizure threshold meaning that combining it with other drugs that do the same, ie. cocaine, benzo's, or even taking some if you're already at high risk of seizures, does mean the risk increases. However, somehow thinking that having tried tramadol in every way shape or form and that you need weed is kinda retarded (whats this different form and shape shit? its capsules or pills, and then whatever dose you take) and you dont need weed to get high off tramadol, just a massively low tolerance to opiates.

The issue is, this *is* an opiates forum so everybody is happy to help people with questions or doing stuff for the first time. But dont you think in an opiates forum that claiming to be the worlds leading expert on tramadol might lead to...you know, a bit of MASSIVE RIDICULE?
Posted Image

Bumbaraass!!

#18 T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 05:50 PM

Lol ^ funny! Indeed bring on the ridicule!
@agro87: being an analog to codeine kina makes tramadol an opiate though right? ha ha come on.

Edited by T3trahydr0cannab1n0l, October 02 2009 - 05:51 PM.
to much quoted

#19 xcandykidx

xcandykidx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 06:52 PM

it's not a typical opiate

#20 will00226

will00226

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 07:16 PM

I remember I could buy 20 of these for a little less than 2 bucks over the counter in India. But what people said, takes alot of them to feel anything.

#21 Skizm

Skizm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted October 04 2009 - 03:01 PM

claiming to be the worlds leading expert on tramadol

Thanks for giving me my due respect. After all, I am king tramadol.

I think y'all be taking this to seriously ;)

-Mi padre

Posted Image

#22 MrDot

MrDot

• 2,123 posts

Posted October 04 2009 - 03:56 PM

I've tried tramadol a few times, if you're used to it and don't puke, I believe it is quite europhoric. The last time I ever did tramadol, I nearly OD'd, thank god I did not though. I took way to much without considering the tylenol (I believe thats whats in it as well?) and tramadol mixed.. it was a VERY bad night, lets just put it that way, I was puking my guts out, I couldn't move etc etc. Just watch your doses.

#23 T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted October 04 2009 - 09:00 PM

Thanks for giving me my due respect. After all, I am king tramadol.

I think y'all be taking this to seriously ;)

What is the deal with this SWIM thing?

#24 Skizm

Skizm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted October 05 2009 - 10:40 AM

What is the deal with this SWIM thing?

It means "Someone Who Isn't Me"

People like to use it when talking about stuff they don't want attached to them I guess.

-Mi padre

Posted Image

#25 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,773 posts

Posted October 05 2009 - 02:36 PM

It means "Someone Who Isn't Me"

People like to use it when talking about stuff they don't want attached to them I guess.

swim is gay..

Capturev

Nineteen forty, Xmas eve

#26 T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted October 05 2009 - 04:02 PM

swim is gay..

Wow that's alot to be putting out there about yourself. LoL j/k... i know what you mean though, it's wierd to use the whole SWIM thing on a free speech website.

#27 UnbrokenChain

UnbrokenChain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted October 05 2009 - 04:18 PM

my friend took too many of these and had a seizure. he didnt have to go to the hospital but he sustained some mild injuries as a result

My brother had a bad seizure too from tramadol. He would have died if I didn't come home to find him on the floor with a mouth full of vomit. He took ALOT.
[SIGPIC]http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=125463&dateline=1252955129[/SIGPIC]

#28 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,773 posts

Posted October 05 2009 - 07:29 PM

Wow that's alot to be putting out there about yourself. LoL j/k... i know what you mean though, it's wierd to use the whole SWIM thing on a free speech website.

even weirder, use swim when referring to Tramadol.. :rofl:

Capturev

Nineteen forty, Xmas eve

#29 does2

does2

• Members
  • 5,578 posts

Posted October 05 2009 - 07:31 PM

even weirder, use swim when referring to Tramadol.. :rofl: