Photo
- - - - -

say my friemd bought molly,how do you measure it properly?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 curious358

curious358

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted September 26 2009 - 02:39 PM

whats a normal dose? ,like whats in a good pill.
i think he said hes getting a oz.
how do you figure out how many milligrams on the powder,sorry math was the only subject i disliked.
so how much would you put in a capsule,this idiot wants to sell it,i told him hes retarted.
anyways please help me help him too figure this out?:confused:

#2 DeadHead723

DeadHead723

• 1,626 posts

Posted September 26 2009 - 02:55 PM

oz of molly?........damn. how do u measure it properly? umm just buy a scale

#3 curious358

curious358

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted September 26 2009 - 03:14 PM

but his scale only measures in grams,how do you convert the grams into
miiligrams,
1 gram equals-xxx,milligrams?
thanks,sorry for my ignorence

#4 NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend

• 1,055 posts

Posted September 26 2009 - 04:29 PM

there are 1000 milligrams in a gram, a solid dose of mdma is 200 mgs, or .2 grams.
The books of every religion record miracles of healing, and other great powers, worked by God or the prophets. The belief in that power underlies and upholds the religion. And the modern-day theologians don't have that power. And they look at science, with doctors who can heal the sick, and physicists who can destroy cities, and engineers who can put people on the Moon, and they see science as a competing religion. Hence the conflict. And yet, there's no such thing as science. Knowing how to make an atom bomb is absolutely no different from knowing how to drop a rock, and it is nothing more to marvel at.

#5 UsefulIdiot

UsefulIdiot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted September 26 2009 - 04:32 PM

Either guess or buy a milligram scale, its that simple.

Computer games don't effect kids; I mean if Pac-Man effected us as kids, we'd all be running around now in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music; - Kristian Wilson, CEO Nintendo Gaming

#6 GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician

• 1,144 posts

Posted September 26 2009 - 04:55 PM

1) buy a goddamn scale
2) 1 oz=28 349.5231 mg
3) typical dose is 80-150mg, but sometimes people go higher
4) if you can't get a scale you could mix it in 28.349 L of water, then 1mL of water equals 1mg of powder
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast"

#7 terrapinstationed

terrapinstationed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted September 26 2009 - 05:05 PM

You need 100mg to blow up primarily, tens is the average sold ;( cheaply though, but quater caps are whats right and keep it flaky du jour

#8 GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician

• 1,144 posts

Posted September 26 2009 - 05:09 PM

1 g = 1000 mg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast"

#9 curious358

curious358

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted September 27 2009 - 10:12 AM

thats what i thought ,just making sure.i said he has a scale and you can measure it out with a scale that goes by the gram

#10 PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted September 27 2009 - 10:19 AM

1) buy a goddamn scale
2) 1 oz=28 349.5231 mg
3) typical dose is 80-150mg, but sometimes people go higher
4) if you can't get a scale you could mix it in 28.349 L of water, then 1mL of water equals 1mg of powder

You'd be much better off diluting it in 2.8349L water and 1ml of water = 10mg MDMA. I really can't imagine anyone ever wanting to take less than 10mg.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Too weird to live and too rare to die.

#11 GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician

• 1,144 posts

Posted September 27 2009 - 10:31 AM

You'd be much better off diluting it in 2.8349L water and 1ml of water = 10mg MDMA. I really can't imagine anyone ever wanting to take less than 10mg.

that's true. it doesn't really matter. i guess for convienence tho.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#12 CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist

• 2,146 posts

Posted September 27 2009 - 10:33 AM

i guess he could measure it with a gram scale, so .2 would equal 200mg and so on. he's obviously not going to be very precise doing that, though, he'd be much better off investing in a milligram scale if he's buying ounces of molly to sell.
While across the great plains,
keening lovely & awful,
ululate the lost Great American Novels —
An unlawful lot, left to stutter and freeze, floodlit.
(But at least they didn't run,
to their undying credit)

Posted Image

#13 PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted September 27 2009 - 10:36 AM

that's true. it doesn't really matter. i guess for convienence tho.

The less MDMA water you have to drink the better in my opinion. :p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#14 PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted September 27 2009 - 10:38 AM

i guess he could measure it with a gram scale, so .2 would equal 200mg and so on. he's obviously not going to be very precise doing that, though, he'd be much better off investing in a milligram scale if he's buying ounces of molly to sell.

Gram scales aren't usually sensitive enough to recognize powder and they'll just stay at 0.0g as you pour it on.
Also, measuring on a 0.1g scale you don't know whether that .2 is 200mg or 299mg.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist

• 2,146 posts

Posted September 27 2009 - 12:01 PM

well idk, before my friend got a mg scale he had to weigh his ketamine on a gram scale, and it was accurate enough where it sorta worked. if it's very close to 300mg it would just go back and forth between .2 and .3, and so on.

but i mean yeah i'm just saying that if he absolutely has to, that's probably the best he's gonna get (if he doesn't want to dissolve it in water), but the obvious answer for someone who's dealing with an ounce of powder is just to suck it up and get a milligram scale to make things way easier.
While across the great plains,
keening lovely & awful,
ululate the lost Great American Novels —
An unlawful lot, left to stutter and freeze, floodlit.
(But at least they didn't run,
to their undying credit)

Posted Image

#16 PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted September 28 2009 - 01:49 AM

well idk, before my friend got a mg scale he had to weigh his ketamine on a gram scale, and it was accurate enough where it sorta worked. if it's very close to 300mg it would just go back and forth between .2 and .3, and so on.

but i mean yeah i'm just saying that if he absolutely has to, that's probably the best he's gonna get (if he doesn't want to dissolve it in water), but the obvious answer for someone who's dealing with an ounce of powder is just to suck it up and get a milligram scale to make things way easier.

Yeah, getting a decent .001g scale's your best bet.
You're gonna have to spend >£100 and get something that can run on AC power to get something accurate too, it is a lot of money but it's worth it. Especially if you plan on playing around with RCs at any point in the future.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#17 youzachickenheadhoe

youzachickenheadhoe

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted September 29 2009 - 04:12 PM

weigh out 2 grams, divide that into 10 equal lines and there you have 10 -200mg doses. and you dont have to buy a new scale.

#18 DeadHead723

DeadHead723

• 1,626 posts

Posted September 29 2009 - 09:48 PM

whats a normal dose? ,like whats in a good pill.
i think he said hes getting a oz.
how do you figure out how many milligrams on the powder,sorry math was the only subject i disliked.
so how much would you put in a capsule,this idiot wants to sell it,i told him hes retarted.
anyways please help me help him too figure this out?:confused:

if your gonna sell drugs buy a fucking scale..........sheesh:D

#19 THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted September 30 2009 - 02:14 PM

Shuligin, says 70-120MG. If its not cut 100MG is the average dose. Use a parlament cigarette. The space behind the filter is exactly a point of MDMA. I've sat in a car at a trance fest and made 280 capsules like that and sold them all without a complaint.
When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear as they truley are.

#20 DeadHead723

DeadHead723

• 1,626 posts

Posted October 01 2009 - 10:19 AM

Shuligin, says 70-120MG. If its not cut 100MG is the average dose. Use a parlament cigarette. The space behind the filter is exactly a point of MDMA. I've sat in a car at a trance fest and made 280 capsules like that and sold them all without a complaint.

thats sick:cheers2:

#21 THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted October 02 2009 - 09:31 AM

Yeah....it's pretty fuckin handy...considering I was eye-balling it before a friend told me about that trick....its hard to eyeballs 280 hits of powder when your on 7- 0.1's of MDMA and your eyesballs are giggin around and your palms are clammy as all hell.
When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear as they truley are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users