The Nocturnal*Sun Line

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by HippieFlowerGirl67, Sep 25, 2009.

1. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

Not too sure on where to start, so this may be kind of random lol. I'm 21 and enjoy reading, writing, spinning poi, listening to music, photography, dance, raving, cosplay, modeling, designing, art in general, etc. I'm currently working on making a portfolio for photography; making cosplay outfits; and also trying to commission raver phat pants as a side hobby for a little income. Here's mine that I made as an example:

[​IMG] [​IMG] (If you would like to have some made feel free to contact me via private message, etc.)

Apart from that I'm trying to get into the staging industry for a normal job, which I'm excited about. Can't really think of anything else to say! Feel free to talk to/add me; I love socializing lol!

2. MaccaByrd

MaccaByrd Member

Wow, you're active!

Those jeans are beautiful. They've got just about every attractive feature a pair of jeans could have. Well done! And I dig the name of your line, too. Is that from something? Anyway, keep it up the great work. :)

3. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

Thx! The name comes from my rave name Nocturnal Sunrise :)