is masterbating bad for health??

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by death valley, Sep 15, 2009.

1. death valley

death valley Member

hey guys i m 18 yers old i have been masterbating for like 6 years........in those first eyars i used to masterbate a lot like once everyday but now the rate has coe down since i am havin sex wid my girl friend:) but stll when i do it with her i normally come twice......so i m actually very sacared if all these cuming is gona weakin me in my future years and make me unable to have a baby......plzzz help me in this topic.......as i m from bangladesh i got no one to educate and give me advice,,,,,,,,,,,,i m just glad i have sex in here:):):cheers2:

2. Shale

Shale ~

Well you've got the Internet:

http://www.jackinworld.com/

But, for your specific question, no, you will not run out of prana or anything by coming a lot.

You can beat off or have sex so much that your cock will hurt, but just take it easy and give it a rest if that happens. It is self-regulating. If you beat off so much that you hardly cum it will eventually replenish with time.

3. death valley

death valley Member

thnxx a lot man