fuck Bing.

Discussion in 'Boycott' started by sodium_thiopental, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Still Trippin

Still Trippin Member

Fuck HP while we're at it. my laptop came with a bing toolbar, even tho i use firefox, and as said previously, it attempts to hijack my searches. time to which to safari...

2. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

idk I'm kinda more scared of google, plus I'm sure that if microsoft wanted to get all your personal info they could just because you run XP or something

3. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

Bing seems to yield all sorts of interesting results... except for the thing I actually searched for. It's functionally retarded and for that reason alone I don't use it. I know I'm losing a piece of my soul to big brother or the FBI every time I google, but it works, so...

4. Marchfool

Marchfool Member

I'm not a m/s hater by any means, in general but I'm extremely glad Google came along and dominated the search market. I also use Google chrome which is much better than IE imo. It'd be a nightmare one co. dominating o/s and browsers and searches. I wouldn't touch bing with a barge pole. At home anyway. Can't get away form it other places.

5. savedbyyohimbe

savedbyyohimbe Member

Google are releasing an OS of its own, making Window obsolete hopefully. As long as Google stay true to its roots, it won't become an establishment-loving, prohibition obedient, large co-operation.