i hate it when

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by SpENS93, Aug 24, 2009.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

i have opiates in my possession and cant take them, or like last week i got them on friday and didnt have to drop till this past friday.

2. StonedAge

StonedAge Member

I hate it when.... I dont have opiates. Im broke as a joke with no way of makin money because i got this tortuous black thing around my ankle.

3. Akenes

Akenes Member

I hate when...I reach that point in the night when the next hit just doesn't even scratch you any more (no pun intended...ok, pun intended).

4. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

I hate... not being able to find jack shit and being to broke to get most anything half the time

5. T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

T3trahydr0cannab1n0l Member

I hate...when you dont have benadryl to cure my itchy opiate infested body. And when you cant understand the person on the mic at the drive through.

6. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

lets just turn this into i hate _______ thread

7. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

I hate it when I have to go through awful depression until the next round of oc comes around.

8. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

and the knee and leg pain thing.

9. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

Aah, I thought the leg aches were just from being tired or out of shape...I get those too. I must make sure I don't run out and not go through the supply so fast! Ha, I was at my doctor's today for bronchitis and got a script for a Z-pack and promethazine/codeine syrup. He said the best thing for the aches and pains are ibuprofen and tylenol... internally I was scoffing at that one! Um...yeah...good old tylenol...only if it's mixed with oxycodone or at least hydrocodone! lol

10. Miasma

Miasma Member

I hate it when some asshole at Teva say's "let's make are shitty ass pill's more shitty"now they want the time release inside the pill.

Waiting for that jackass who show's up with nothing.
    Knowing I'm not going to be able to sleep even with sleeping pills or nyquil.
    Super assholes who somehow manage to get a oxymorphone implant in there body.

11. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

i hate it when my buddy takes an hour to shower and come over when he lives 4 miles away.

but it an hour we will be high so its ok.

12. T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

T3trahydr0cannab1n0l Member

Man I hate that shit hardcore. I get it so bad when i havent had any opies. And when i cant get any i just drown myself in alcohol.

13. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I hate it when the dealer says hes gonna meet with you then doesnt show up and stops answering his phone.

I hate it even more when they repeatedly call you each day after not meeting with you to apologize and tell you to meet them again, and again they don't show and stop answering their phone. Or worse, they hit the 'ignore' button.

But, I love it when they finally do show and I get my shit. Although it's a pain in the ass, it always seems worth it in the end just because of the feeling of accomplishment. And the opiation is nice too :p

14. bigbehr7

bigbehr7 Member

I hate it that I have 3 oc 80's and am too afraid of taking them and od'ing. Even though it is unreasonable and I'm going through withdrawals.

15. jamiemakecakelate

jamiemakecakelate Member

^^^^this post doesnt make much sense to me. maybe cuz im fucked up or it just doesnt make sense why someones who withdrawing and has shit wont take any
    I hate when: I cant find a mother fuckin dealer who deals anything but lame ass shit and my friends who have the hook ups wont hook me up cuz they dont want to get me hooked on the shit
    And I hate it when some guy is sleeping in my bed snoring like a fucking monster truck and i dont even like this fool haha

16. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

i hate it when im trying to buy pills off of one dude and he ends up selling them to someone else and hes like "just buy some off of so-and-so".

this then leads to me begging to buy some off this dude and its a very slim chance i even get 1 pill out of it.

17. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

i HATE it when there are hundreds of beautiful 80s around and im broke as joke and im aching all over. oh yea did i mention cold ass sweats.... the worst.... shoot me lol

18. jamiemakecakelate

jamiemakecakelate Member

I hate it when i can never find any of those. never seen one in my fucking life but trying to find some!!!

19. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

What the hell are you even talking about, oxymorphone implant..... I hate this guy.

20. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

heh its all about the area and u need to just ask around. ask everyone u know who chops anything. and ask if they have buddies or w.e. u should always be able to find something. if not 40s or 20s. drugs are everywhere lol.