do you sleep naked?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by dvdsky65, Aug 18, 2009.

1. dvdsky65

dvdsky65 Member

From the time I get into my room,the clothes come off!How bout you guys?

Nakednudist, Lovnflman and Ronneee like this.
  2. Sarah_Again

Sarah_Again Inspires Irrelevancy

1-this is not a poll.
    2-this thread exists.
    3-this is not gay.
    4-yes.

*Edit- now it is a poll!
    Hurrah!

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Haven't Owned Or Worn A Pair Of Pajamas For Thirty Years..:D.

Cheers Glen.

Nakednudist, Ronneee and Sunny7518 like this.
  4. dvdsky65

dvdsky65 Member

not much need for pj's anymore,is there?

Ronneee likes this.
  5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

underwear only...naked sleep gives me steady bone for some reason ..and I dont sleep well with bone

(not gay btw...but I love polls LOL)

Lovnflman, Ronneee and ginalee14 like this.
  6. Shale

Shale ~

Been sleeping naked for years. When traveling and sleeping in places where I can't get up and walk around naked, I have some shorts to sleep in (or more often keep by the bed for when I get up)

You know pajamas are actually street clothes in India. The Brits brought them back and made uncomfortable sleepwear out of them. I think the Indians sleep in their undies.

7. AvatarMN

Always go commando and I used to sleep naked, then I got a cat who likes to cuddle against me at that area, under the covers. It started to feel weird to be naked, so now I use a pair of cotton shorts.

8. AvatarMN

OP is gay, and he wants to hear other gay guys talk about sleeping in the buff, for cheap thrills.

9. Shale

Shale ~

Stop using deodorant and the cat will start cuddling under your arms. Some cats like the pheromone smells that ppl put out in those areas.

When I used to house sit my friends cats at his house, I would often go a couple days just being funky (hey it was just me and the cats) When I took off my shirt, one of the cats - I call her Perv Kitty - freaked out on my shirt armpit.

[​IMG]

10. mike_on_the_boat

mike_on_the_boat Member

naked

like to feel the breeze

11. brendonkd13

brendonkd13 Guest

i love being completely naked if i could i would walk around naked 100% of the time (damn laws)

Nakednudist and Ronneee like this.
  12. andr5036

andr5036 Member

When it's weekdays I sleep with briefs (and a no-armed shirt if it's cold) because my mom rips off my carpet if I don't get up, and then having a morning boner suddenly becomes VERY inconvenient. However, in weekends and holidays, I strip off.

13. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

always have since I was about 13.

why dress for bed unless you're cold? In which case it's not a very nice bed!

simon :sunny:

ExeterCity1 likes this.
  14. smiley.face.hippie

smiley.face.hippie Guest

I sleep naked.

15. darkhorse1

darkhorse1 Member

Not when im alone but if i have yummy company yes :)

16. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

Sometimes, but not generally. I love pj's...and I get cold.

17. pillhead2

pillhead2 Member

Well, since someone brought this poll back to life from 2009, I participated in it though I sleep totally clothed. Never know when I will have to get up and all and usually fall asleep from exhaustion so I tend to have the curtains open and sometimes the door, so living in Government Community housing projects, sometimes I would not want to get up to take a leak and find myself buck naked in front of the windows and door.

BTW....This Poll :confused: should really be moved to the regular "POLLS" Forum because rather or not one sleeps naked or underwear or in clothes has nothing to do with ones sexual preference. IMO.

18. Hulud

Hulud Member

I don't like sleeping naked. I don't like the way it feels when my legs touch each other, odd as that may sound, so it's uncomfortable for me to sleep without pants. Being in bed naked also tends to make me horny unless I'm just dead tired, and it's super difficult to sleep when you are horny.....

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

I have a pj set made in Pakistan its for daylight or casual wear.. last I wore them when working on the front porch when it was in the 90's I was actually cool..

20. Ausguy90

Ausguy90 Guest

I usually do but i find sleeping in at least pants more comfortable and I sleep better with pants on