I had sex with my cousin!!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Oliverblaster

Oliverblaster

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 08:13 AM

I am 18 years old and my cousin is 17 years old she is very beautiful and has a very beautiful body and she is really very good looking and has a super figure! I am sexually very attracted to her!
She has very beautiful shaped Boobs!! One day when my parents where not at home she decided to sleep with me in my bed, she was sleeping sideways with her back faced towards me and she was wearing her night dress, I put my arm around her and she too came close to me, I had very hard erection, my cork became really hard.
I was facing towards her back, as I came really close my cork touched her ass,she too pushed harder towards me, she wanted to have sex what a feeling man!! She then lay on her back and I rolled over her and my cork was hard but facing towards my face like upwards and as I slept on her back my cork went slightly in between her bums, I made some strokes like in and out trying to drill my cork in between her soft ass. My heart was beating very fast this was my first time! I pushed it in and out but we had our clothes on. Then we turned on the lights and decided to go deeper,we never spoke a word she caught my hand and pulled it towards her breast, I touched her soft boobs for the first time,she began to strip, and then I too did the same we smooched first and this was the first time I ever kissed a girl that too my cousin!! Then I saw her brown nipples, sucked them a bit and then played with her pussy a little, we cuddled a bit, I licked her whole body and so did she like mine.
We then had intercourse, with Missionary position and as we did it we were holding each others hands and also smooched during intercourse, what pleasure man.
My cork is about 15 cm so I went deep slowly slowly, we tried many positions like Dog style,standing, side ways man on top, and woman on top but I avoided getting an orgasm then finally we shifted to Missionary again I started slowly then increased my speed and went really really fast she was yelling very badly and so was I also shouting arhhh!! Then I had the biggest orgasm of my life maximum pleasure ever I never experienced this pleasure during masturbation as I used to do it before. And we kept saying to each other "I love you, I love you aaaaa I love you..."
And a great amount of sperm splashed in her vagina wow I could feel it. She also was very satisfied!! I took out my cork slowly and we still were smooching and was holding her long soft hair with both my hands.
We lay down for a while nude looking at each other smiling!
And then we wore out clothes on and slept holding each other tightly.
I love my cousin!!!!
(I did not forget to give her an emergency contraceptive hehe!)

#2 Captain Chronic

Captain Chronic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 08:29 AM

Lol fail.

#3 White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito

""

• Members
  • 1,798 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 08:32 AM

cool Oliver ..now you can start working up the family tree to Mom

#4 Rigamarole

Rigamarole

• 1,763 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 09:32 AM

I started slowly then increased my speed and went really really fast she was yelling very badly and so was I also shouting arhhh!!

Best part. ARRHHHH!!!! Makes me think of pirate sex.

Congrats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 Sarah_Again

Sarah_Again

Inspires Irrelevancy

• Members
  • 2,344 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 09:39 AM

Best part. ARRHHHH!!!! Makes me think of pirate sex.

Congrats.

Argh. Argh. Argh....Argh..Argh..ARgh ARGh ARGH ARGH ARGH!! ARGH!!!!
argh.

^That is what I thought of when I read your message.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kittens play with yarn, they bat it around. What they're really doing is saying, "I can't knit, get this away from me!"

#6 Xegar

Xegar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 10:25 AM

i really hope this is not fake. it's so hot. gratz

#7 Faelixx

Faelixx

whatever dude

• 2,524 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 10:30 AM

lol his cork.

VAGINAS PROMOTE WAR.

#8 TheMagneticHeadache

TheMagneticHeadache

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 10:40 AM

Hey if you can't get a girl, just do your cousin!

No, I'm kidding. Just don't have a kid with her, it'll turn out retarded.

#9 dollyfizz

dollyfizz

• 1,125 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 11:08 AM

I slept on her back my cork went slightly in between her bums

And a great amount of sperm splashed in her vagina wow I could feel it.

(I did not forget to give her an emergency contraceptive hehe!)

:p Hehe

#10 CastratedWeasel

CastratedWeasel

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 11:12 AM

My cork is about 15 cm so I went deep slowly slowly,

Pretty big cork...
Posted Image

#11 Xegar

Xegar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 02:40 PM

Pretty big cork...

heeey, it's avarage. mine isn't much longer, so don't make me feel bad

#12 Duck

Duck

quack.

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 22,857 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 02:41 PM

Def fake.
Check out my poetry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stand up for your rights.

#13 Oliverblaster

Oliverblaster

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 10:24 PM

Ooo lala Thanks for the comments guys!!

#14 randomguy16

randomguy16

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted August 14 2009 - 10:36 PM

Git-R-Done! Just don't be a tellen yer maw 'bout that! Y'all don't wanna get in no trouble, y'all might get spanked! Dat'd learn ya somethin'!

Tell us more dreckly!

#15 tenin guy

tenin guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted August 15 2009 - 04:41 AM

I am about thirty years older than you and I just did my cousin who is my age. It took me thirty years to get the courage to ask her to fuck. I live far from her and we don't see each other often but a fuck visit is on the horizon. You were a lot braver than I was at your age.

#16 Oliverblaster

Oliverblaster

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted August 15 2009 - 07:46 AM

Thank you!!
relax......
At least you did it man!!
Don't worry!!

#17 tenin guy

tenin guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted August 16 2009 - 07:12 PM

Believe me I I am not worried. Fucking her was the most desperate and hot sex I ever had. Partly because we both felt it was wrong and partly because we were so desperate to fuck each other. It was wierd ...although this was a first . .. it lacked any inhibition whatso ever. I ate her out after I came in her. Neither of us cared ...it was just too hot. Sleeping with her all night after our hot session was special. Holding her naked while she slept and feeling her soft skin all over as she laid on me kept me hard all night. We fucked again ealiy in the morning. I swear I have never come so hard in my life.

#18 Oliverblaster

Oliverblaster

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted August 17 2009 - 07:19 AM

Dude even I had the same pleasure you know!!!!!!!

#19 Mpuckett93

Mpuckett93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted August 17 2009 - 07:29 AM

Man I left these forums like 3 months ago....and I come back to incest hahaha.

I'm not gonna judge you Oliver, I think incest is wrong, but only god can judge you. Pound that ass.

#20 Oliverblaster

Oliverblaster

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted August 19 2009 - 12:38 AM

I had a lot of fun man when I did that! My cousin and I have planned to get married in the next few years of course we will have to flee from a our mom's and dad's we will stay together in a far of place! I have made all plans I want to have sex with her all my life, I want to raise kids and start a family of my own too!! I am quite good in academics so I'll get a good job when I finish my education!! I'll send sum amount of money to my parent's too when I start earning I can't just abandon them like that! And of course my cousin and I are faithful to each other!!

#21 dollyfizz

dollyfizz

• 1,125 posts

Posted August 19 2009 - 03:40 AM

I had a lot of fun man when I did that! My cousin and I have planned to get married in the next few years of course we will have to flee from a our mom's and dad's we will stay together in a far of place! I have made all plans I want to have sex with her all my life, I want to raise kids and start a family of my own too!! I am quite good in academics so I'll get a good job when I finish my education!! I'll send sum amount of money to my parent's too when I start earning I can't just abandon them like that! And of course my cousin and I are faithful to each other!!

Hot as fuck. :drool5: Aren't you a sweetheart!

:rolleyes:

#22 Oliverblaster

Oliverblaster

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted August 19 2009 - 07:04 AM

Thank you very much!! I am like that. hahha
:)

#23 Mpuckett93

Mpuckett93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted August 20 2009 - 11:55 PM

Wow you're just hopping right into the incest boat haha. One time fucking and you're in love. It's gonna crash n burn dude. I'm not even kidding.

#24 WTFOMGBBQ

WTFOMGBBQ

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted August 21 2009 - 06:24 PM

We're so optimistic.

#25 Idl4587

Idl4587

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted August 21 2009 - 06:50 PM

If Edgar Allan Poe married his own cousin, so can you! Or not...:rolleyes:

#26 PeaceJunky

PeaceJunky

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted August 22 2009 - 08:06 PM

very interestingg.

#27 clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted August 24 2009 - 12:35 PM

Wow you're just hopping right into the incest boat haha. One time fucking and you're in love. It's gonna crash n burn dude. I'm not even kidding.

I second that. Seriously.

Posted Image

#28 clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted August 24 2009 - 12:39 PM

Ok, this woman is a lot more than simply cute.

Off topic, I know, but definitely worth honorable mention.

Posted Image

#29 TheMagneticHeadache

TheMagneticHeadache

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted August 24 2009 - 12:50 PM

Incest is weird to me, as in I would never do it, but I guess it's cool if you're both into it. I mean, it's not too far off from having a fuck buddy, which is killer. With that said, marrying her is totally bonkers, man! That's beyond just sex, that's like... eew X 8282393723923.

#30 NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted August 24 2009 - 04:05 PM

I thoughth he was being sarcastic, atleast I really hope he is.
“The Average Is The Borderline That Keeps Meremen In Their place. Those Who Step Over The Line Are Heroes By The Very Act. Go.”