• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 weallhumalong

weallhumalong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted August 09 2009 - 10:01 AM

I just got into this a little while ago, I've been shooting dope for awhile so i'm not used to the needle. Im wondering how you guys shoot your coke? I know when prepping oc/dilaudid you are not supposed to heat it, or heat it a very little. With H it seems that once i heat it to a certain point it all dissolves better and the cut seperates more. I've shot coke non heated, heated, and slightly heated, and I can't figure out which is best. Any way its a pain cause there is obviously cut and it gums up my cottons real fast so I would like to avoid that as well.

Comments?

#2 gpkid

gpkid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted August 09 2009 - 10:03 AM

I just got into this a little while ago, I've been shooting dope for awhile so i'm not used to the needle. Im wondering how you guys shoot your coke? I know when prepping oc/dilaudid you are not supposed to heat it, or heat it a very little. With H it seems that once i heat it to a certain point it all dissolves better and the cut seperates more. I've shot coke non heated, heated, and slightly heated, and I can't figure out which is best. Any way its a pain cause there is obviously cut and it gums up my cottons real fast so I would like to avoid that as well.

Comments?

no heat just water.. it dissolves alomost instantly .. if there cut in it sometimes it baking soda just squirt a 10 of vinegar on it and it will dissolve.. if its anything other than that throw a lil heat on it.

#3 PureMDMA311

PureMDMA311

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted August 10 2009 - 09:58 AM

Comments?

you dont heat dilaudid you are supposed to heat oc and why dont you just smoke crack thats about as smart as shooting coke

#4 gpkid

gpkid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted August 10 2009 - 12:10 PM

you dont heat dilaudid you are supposed to heat oc and why dont you just smoke crack thats about as smart as shooting coke

smoking it duznt give you near as intense of a rush as shooting it. plus after that first hit of crack your just chasing.. you can feel every hit of coke when shooting it.. just my .02

#5 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,437 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted August 10 2009 - 12:16 PM

you dont heat any of them drugs to shoot them.. if theres anything worth shooting, it will dissolve in water with just a stir of the plunger..

gallery_104271_3566_1407144088_104887.jp

I saw a bird walkin down the block
Name Apache Rose Peacock
I could not speak I was in shock
I told my knees to please not knock

#6 PureMDMA311

PureMDMA311

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted August 10 2009 - 01:52 PM

you heat oxycontin before you shoot it

#7 Happiness4Dogs

Happiness4Dogs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted August 10 2009 - 05:01 PM

don't shoot pills, if you gonna even though momma warned you use a micron filter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Follow love...

#8 weallhumalong

weallhumalong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted August 10 2009 - 09:58 PM

nah heating dilaudid just a LITTLE bit...for like literally 2-3 seconds, it makes it clear up a bit and easier to draw up. heating more than that makes it all goopy and shit. as far as heating OCs i didnt think it mattered, oxycodone is very water soluble you really wanna heat up and dissolve those binders that are SORTA water soluble? I guess its the same with coke so im answering my own question. mad geeked out right now

#9 White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito

""

• Members
  • 1,798 posts

Posted August 10 2009 - 10:02 PM

water only not heat ... maybe mix it a little if their is sediment.. cotton

if if doesn't break down with the water .. then you really don't want that part

don't be a pussy either do at least a 1/4 ..or better ....a 1/2 gram :eek:

#10 BeanTwnJnky

BeanTwnJnky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted August 11 2009 - 12:16 AM

you heat oxycontin before you shoot it

LAWL... Poor friend you're wasting your oxy bruh.
“I had someone at the Houston police station shoot me with heroin so I could do a story about it. The experience was a special kind of hell. I came out understanding full well how one could be addicted to 'smack,' and quickly.” - Dan Rathers

#11 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,437 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted August 11 2009 - 12:20 AM

shush.. be quiet,,, hes a know it all.. :p

gallery_104271_3566_1407144088_104887.jp

I saw a bird walkin down the block
Name Apache Rose Peacock
I could not speak I was in shock
I told my knees to please not knock

#12 weallhumalong

weallhumalong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted August 11 2009 - 08:26 AM

water only not heat ... maybe mix it a little if their is sediment.. cotton

if if doesn't break down with the water .. then you really don't want that part

don't be a pussy either do at least a 1/4 ..or better ....a 1/2 gram :eek:

yeah i go like 1/4g per shot and its incredible. would NOT recommend it for anybody its way intense and a little scary.

#13 36fuckin5

36fuckin5

Alchemycologist

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted August 11 2009 - 02:51 PM

If you're shooting 250 mg of coke, your coke is shit.
I stared God in the face and asked his name. He tickled from the tips of my toes to the tip of my head. I knew then that it didn't matter.

#14 White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito

""

• Members
  • 1,798 posts

Posted August 11 2009 - 03:05 PM

yeah i go like 1/4g per shot and its incredible. would NOT recommend it for anybody its way intense and a little scary.

knees buckling as the 747 flies in one ear and out the other?? ...lol

if your knees aren't buckling .. then you're not rushing ;)
☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Each to his own way I'll go mine.
Best of luck in what you find.
But for your own sake remember times
we used to know.

#15 weallhumalong

weallhumalong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted August 11 2009 - 09:12 PM

^^hahaah yep. and yeah man even the good "clean" coke is cut to shit up here. shit looks bomb, way better than the other shit, do a bump feels better than the other shit, then i fix it up and theres the same amount of undissolved fucking cut. So much that I need to use multiple cottons because they get clogged with coke gunk.

oh and i think half a gram would kill me

#16 BeanTwnJnky

BeanTwnJnky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted August 11 2009 - 09:14 PM

^^hahaah yep. and yeah man even the good "clean" coke is cut to shit up here. shit looks bomb, way better than the other shit, do a bump feels better than the other shit, then i fix it up and theres the same amount of undissolved fucking cut. So much that I need to use multiple cottons because they get clogged with coke gunk.

oh and i think half a gram would kill me

Dude I dunno but when I lived in Lowell I used to get some fire and in Lawrence. Just meet some Dominicans they got that good shit.
“I had someone at the Houston police station shoot me with heroin so I could do a story about it. The experience was a special kind of hell. I came out understanding full well how one could be addicted to 'smack,' and quickly.” - Dan Rathers

#17 lunarverse

lunarverse

The Living End

• Members
  • 13,417 posts

Posted August 11 2009 - 09:14 PM

shoot no. I jam it up the hole in the end of my cock.
'Fifteen hundred members of the legion were taken prisoner.
Fidel lashed his machine gun and ammunition belt to his back,
leaped over the ship's rail into the shark-infested waters of Nipe Bay,
and swam several miles back to the mainland.
He was the only legionnaire to escape.'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#18 weallhumalong

weallhumalong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted August 12 2009 - 10:02 PM

man this shit it is from dominincans!!

#19 princessmimosa

princessmimosa

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted August 13 2009 - 07:46 AM

Shooting dope and cocaine - no boundrys to cross after doing that, that's the end of the drug road.

#20 weallhumalong

weallhumalong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted August 13 2009 - 01:04 PM

Shooting dope and cocaine - no boundrys to cross after doing that, that's the end of the drug road.

yep, thats how I feel so its on to better things. like not drugs.

#21 spiralout23

spiralout23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted August 18 2009 - 04:28 PM

sorry... but you do need to heat up oxy to get the full effect

#22 mindbender62

mindbender62

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted October 22 2009 - 08:04 AM

Dam, I been away from shootin for 5 years now. I read this thread her @ WOW ! Would a "speedball" be ssoooooo nice! Dude, good coke you do not have to cook. Your only cookin the cut. Duiladid can be cooked to speed up desolving. And oc's do need to be cooked. I've done 1000's. Heroin and good coke. fish scale /flake. The good old days before everyone had to make this crap they have now. Used to put coke in cap and as soon as water hit it, it was desolved. And ya get that ether type smell. OOOOHHHH, its turnin my stomach thinkin about it!!! Be careful all. Gotta go before I blow my5 years.I can smell it now. Good Heroin smells like earwax or somethin. Used to buy oz's of the shit . gotta go

#23 fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted October 22 2009 - 10:01 AM

Used to put coke in cap and as soon as water hit it, it was desolved. And ya get that ether type smell. OOOOHHHH, its turnin my stomach thinkin about it!!!

Damn, someone would have to say that. Meth is more my thing than coke but I know exactly what you mean.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action, within limits drawn around us by the rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrants will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."

#24 mindbender62

mindbender62

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted October 30 2009 - 02:52 AM

Dude I dunno but when I lived in Lowell I used to get some fire and in Lawrence. Just meet some Dominicans they got that good shit.

The deminicains always had the flake coke that instanly desolved in water nothing left, and smelled like ether. Shit was killer(in more ways than one!) Them deminicains can be some dangerouse dudes too. Holyoke Mass. is where this was all at. Coke just ain't like it used to be in the 80s was bomb.OOOOOOHHHHHHH I can smell it now!! And that dam train that rushes through your head. I better stop before I think to much.

#25 MassFireBonDire

MassFireBonDire

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted June 18 2010 - 12:17 AM

Theres def bomb shit in mass, im on it right now, u just gotta find it, theres a lot of scumbags out there u gotta have a friend. theres also garbage, just like anywhere, dont lose sight of your money until u see and maybe even try your product if fit looks sketchy, that is rule #1 DTA

#26 navajas

navajas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted July 01 2010 - 05:25 PM

Dam, I been away from shootin for 5 years now. I read this thread her @ WOW ! Would a "speedball" be ssoooooo nice! Dude, good coke you do not have to cook. Your only cookin the cut. Duiladid can be cooked to speed up desolving. And oc's do need to be cooked. I've done 1000's. Heroin and good coke. fish scale /flake. The good old days before everyone had to make this crap they have now. Used to put coke in cap and as soon as water hit it, it was desolved. And ya get that ether type smell. OOOOHHHH, its turnin my stomach thinkin about it!!! Be careful all. Gotta go before I blow my5 years.I can smell it now. Good Heroin smells like earwax or somethin. Used to buy oz's of the shit . gotta go

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy yummy yummy! havent touched coke or heroin in years! i never had a problem with them though, never ODed never got addicted, just decided to take a break for a while.. ive been thinking about speedballs daily for the past 6 months though, its the first thing that comes to my mind when i wake up, luckily theres no coke in the middle east where im now living... in the 80s when u used to speedball was heroin better than the heroin we get now? u live in cali, was it also black tar in the 80s or powder like the east cost? have u ever tried meth?
Ultimate high as defined by -beatnick:
1 bag of heroin sniffed
2 decent rails of raw cocaine
2 hits of highest purity liquid LSD
1 hit of a g lady
1 Fat ass rail of ketamine
+ a couple Magic Hat #9's
:cheers2:

#27 diacetyl-opio-slave

diacetyl-opio-slave

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted July 02 2010 - 10:08 AM

you dont heat any of them drugs to shoot them.. if theres anything worth shooting, it will dissolve in water with just a stir of the plunger..

What about tar ? Surely worth shooting and nearly impossible to dissolve with out heat.

And as far as coke goes i was told never to heat it and never have and i've been doing it for years.

#28 diacetyl-opio-slave

diacetyl-opio-slave

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted July 02 2010 - 10:09 AM

yeah good coke you should only need .10-.15

#29 Triptronic

Triptronic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted July 09 2010 - 09:25 PM

yea exactly like crystal meth, well meth would be even easier. ud just need to add water to a rig setup with however much you put in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#30 livinlegend

livinlegend

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted August 09 2011 - 09:02 PM

Alright. I'm the kinda person that doesn't give a shit and is willing to try almost anything once. My drug of choice is all oxys and herein. CHECK THIS OUT DO NOT SHOOT COKE IF YOU NEVER HAVE YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT. my buddy asked me to get him some yayo, so I did. Being the extremist that I am and the fact that I have already smoked and railed it and didn't like it I thought it might be better if I was to shoot it well, I did for the first time and I thought I was gonna die. I only mixed about 2 scoops with a lil steak knife and immediately started sweating, stomach achieve, and heart about to blow up. So TAKE IT FROM SOMEBODY THAT JUST TRIED IT AND DONT DO IT, IT SUCKS..