I lick my girls ass

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by ilovemygirl, Aug 2, 2009.

1. ilovemygirl

ilovemygirl Member

My girlfriend and I have really amazing sex and we love eachother very much. She loves analsex and we enjoy that a couple of times per week. Nothing is like shooting my sperm deep inside her ass.
    But after a while she suggested that I licked her anus. The idea of that was not very attracting, but after a serious shower, I decided to give it a try. The way she enjoyed that turned me on more than anything else. Now we use desinfective tissues around and also an inch inside her opening. This way I can also stick my tongue inside of her. She gets some powerful orgasms from this and I am getting an addict to it myself.
    The only thing that remains for us to try now, is for her to take the load in her mouth. That is probably the thing that turns me the most on. Next week she will try, she promised me.
    Guys, if you want to surprise your girl, give her a real lick in the butthole. You´ll be her hero after that!

2. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

No doubt about it. Girls love rimming. The first time I ate a girls ass was in college, and she went crazy. I was sort of apprehensive to rim at first, but after I got over the initial idea that is was disgusting, I tried it, and it's not any different than eating pussy. I personally feel that the anus has a more benign taste than the vagina. The vagina is more musky in my opinion.

A nice clean butthole does not have any distinct shitty or nasty flavor at all really. If you can eat pussy, you can eat ass as well. Not to mention girls love it, and it's a good introduction to other sorts of anal play.

3. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

Well done! You two sound like you're having a great time.

4. ilovemygirl

ilovemygirl Member

I know exactly what you mean, MGFDC, I had the same feeling. But love makes blind and I know that my girlfriend is the only one who would be able to make me do it. I think that when we are so extremely thorough with cleaning as we are, there´s nothing gross about it.

5. standingseated

[​IMG]

6. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

i'm gonna show this thread to future lovers, whenever that may be...

most guys are down for anal, but some need convincing, but for ass licking...FUCK its so hot but turns off most guys

7. DazedGypsy

DazedGypsy fire

yeah!! i like when you're w/someone and they randomly start doing it first.. such a turn on

8. Shale

Shale ~

Ugh! Clean Freaks. :(

It's not a surprise if you disinfect it first. Most germs are overrated if you have an immune system. (OK, I got a Hep-A vaccination just in case)

First time I licked a girl's asshole was when going down on my Turkish GF. Now the Turks clean themselves with water in the toilet anyhow so it may have been cleaner than the paper wiped assholes here. But it wasn't planned - I just did it. Had my nose in her pussy, rubbing up and down on her clit and discovered my tongue was right at her little pucker. So, I started licking it. She loved it - and so did I.

There are pheromone producing ani glands all around the asshole. They put out an odor that drives me wild. It even overrides the sometimes musky odor that happens in close, moist, warm parts of the body. It is similar to the sweat that occurs on outer labia and scrotums. Love to lick those as well.

So, next time surprise her by not doing the hazmat treatment and just enjoy her natural flavors. :rolleyes:

9. sg girl

sg girl Member

haha funny ass poster

thanx for the idea

10. metalgypsy

metalgypsy Member

I love it when my man does that to me. It drives me up a fucking wall. I was in bliss my first time.

11. xhippykid

xhippykid Member

I'm into it. I get upset when girls aren't into kinky things I like.

12. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

You gotta lick it, before you stick it! I only do anal in monogamous relationships, so I don't have a problem doing it. I would never eat a girls ass I just met, I don't know her hygiene habits!

My girl LOVES it, the first time I did it I was hooked because I saw how much pleasure it could bring women, AND it opened up the door to other types of anal stimulation, like full on penetration!

You gotta give a little to get a little. I honestly love rimming, I think the sensation feels cool on my tongue. Plus I just love being up close and personal with a girl's ass. I just love to spread that butt open, and get face deep in that ass. I love smashing the cheeks against my face while I stick my tongue as far as it will go in her ass, it's SO hot.

Even if you don't like it, when you are balls deep in that ass cumming like there is no tomorrow, you will see, IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!

13. Gumby

Gumby Banned

You can forward this thread to me...

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

mmmmm , bungholes.. :)

15. Vegasman

Vegasman Member

I love it. Any way that I can get her off I am in and I love giving a good rim job.

A good woman will steer you away if she knows that you should not be there and let you dive in if she knows that she is clean and ready.

This should be a simple "no don't do that today, keep licking me" or something like that to not destroy the heat of the moment. If you know the signal it works.

16. Ed4ddfun

Ed4ddfun Guest

At this stage in my life I rimm every woman I have sex with. Some ladies love it, some are neither here nor there. I can only recall two women in 30+ years of sex who didn't like it (both actually jumped off the bed). I love to get rimmed by a lady as well as doing her. Like Triple Ace (above), I love the sensation of feeling my tongue actually penetrate the anus. Some of the ladies enjoy it so much that I have spent numerous times rimming for 40 minutes or more. Some ladies will gape open almost immediately which is an added turn-on. Once during a swing session, I was licking a woman's pussy and gave her anus a quick lick to check how receptive she was... Her anus gaped to the size of a dime on the second light lick. That was fun!

17. standingseated

Do you like cornbread and hot sauce with your chitlins?

18. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

I've only been rimmed once. And it was a surprise sneak attack. And I was very drunk. I didn't enjoy it very much and honestly couldn't feel much. I blame it on the alcohol, but Id like to try it again.

19. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

If a man tried that on me I'd rip his balls off

20. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Uhh, nope