Photo
- - - - -

Webcam masturbation, a true confession...

• Please log in to reply
254 replies to this topic

#1 The World of Dan

The World of Dan

FSMFTW

• Members
  • 1,944 posts

Posted October 09 2004 - 03:47 PM

Important Update

As most of you should know, I'm a huge fan of masturbation (just checking out the site in my signature will confirm that – I built it)

I do it anytime I can.

And, in fact, just recently have been doing it quite a lot... with someone I know online... someone I know from this forum.

Up until now I've kept quite about this (other than a few hints here and there), but now, we've both decided we want to make it official. (because, well, we're both bored, and well, we quite like the idea of more people joining us.)

Now let me make something very clear here, it's not like we're in love or anything. We do like each other a lot as friends, but that's as far as it goes - FRIENDS. You could say that we're 'friends with benefits', or 'fuck-buddies' (or would be if we loved close enough together).

Now I have done it with other people, but so far this person is the only one to give me a return show. Anyway, the mystery person that I've been masturbating online with is:

<<<Name removed at request of poster>>>

We've been doing it for around 3 weeks now, at a guess. It started with her showing me her feet on her webcam to help me get an erection for the penis thread. She didn't join in at that time, didn't even watch me do it, but after I needed a 'release' later that day, she gave me another foot-show, while watching me on my cam.

We did it a few more times (me watching her feet), until a week later when her roomie was out, and she finally had the chance to join in. DAMN that was hot. The sight of her lying back on her bed, legs open, finger going like a jackhammer... I cum harder and faster than a sperm whale.

Since then, we've got the perfect set-up, almost every time her roomie leaves, we set-up an audio and webcam link, and masturbate together.. it's actually lots of fun, and gets us both very horny.

So anyway, that's our story. Like I said, we're interested in more people joining us. Male or female, we don't mind, as long as you have a webcam and MSN messenger, we're game.

Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Drrock

Drrock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted October 09 2004 - 03:52 PM

Sounds interesting , Guess I'll have to dust off the webcam

#3 HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004

changed screen name

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted October 09 2004 - 03:53 PM

NO MORE, FELLAS!

.png

#4 baboonus_galactus

baboonus_galactus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted October 09 2004 - 04:11 PM

Woohoo! A webcam orgy!!

Posted Image

#5 HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004

changed screen name

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted October 09 2004 - 04:18 PM

Woohoo! A webcam orgy!!

Hell yea! Let's all go at it!

Holly :D

.png

#6 psilonaut

psilonaut

Mushroom Muncher

• Members
  • 1,781 posts

Posted October 09 2004 - 05:39 PM

Thats hot, but I'm afraid I'm too shy :&

Posted Image

#7 teckieguy

teckieguy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted October 09 2004 - 05:48 PM

LMAO

I'll ask the wife is she minds :D
Everyone needs a teckieguy!

Can I be your teckieguy? :X

#8 HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004

changed screen name

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted October 09 2004 - 07:11 PM

Thats hot, but I'm afraid I'm too shy :&

Oh don't be shy, cutie! Come join us. You could always just watch until you warm up to the whole thing ;)

Holly

.png

#9 psilonaut

psilonaut

Mushroom Muncher

• Members
  • 1,781 posts

Posted October 09 2004 - 07:46 PM

:) I just might have to take you up on that offer...

Posted Image

#10 HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004

changed screen name

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted October 09 2004 - 08:27 PM

:) I just might have to take you up on that offer...

You should! I'd love to do a show for you....maybe get you to show me your goods ;)

holly

.png

#11 al_from_mn

al_from_mn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 12:08 AM

Hey Holly, this sounds great, check your pm's.

Peace, Alex

#12 HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004

changed screen name

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 12:17 AM

awesome....I didn't think this would get such a great response! wow!

Holly

.png

#13 Seru

Seru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 12:59 AM

I'd join but i have to find a webcam + you probably wouldn't want me.

#14 atropine

atropine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 02:24 AM

hehe i got no webcam.. and my msn has a tendancy of screwing up..

#15 HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004

changed screen name

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 09:35 AM

at first i was thinking you said 'babyfreak 1988', and she's like 12 or something! Actually, my first thought was: i bet people think it's me. so glad you said who it was really. I'd like to join in, but I'm too busy jetting back and forth to pennsylvania and Italy having hot sex with peanuts and Lorelai-hehehehe

lol blackie! YOu are so hilarious.

.png

#16 Seru

Seru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 09:40 AM

lol blackie! YOu are so hilarious.

To everyone else, I don't care who you are, what you look like, any of that shit. If you want to watch, or join in, I don't care. It's just a way to have fun.

Holly

you do care, i'm too young legally :(

#17 The World of Dan

The World of Dan

FSMFTW

• Members
  • 1,944 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 09:41 AM

So far this seems like a very popular thing for all the guys.. but not so much for the girls.... Oh well, Holly, you're going to have a great time... I, on the other hand, won't :(

#18 HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004

changed screen name

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 09:42 AM

you do care, i'm too young legally :(

I didn't even look at your age :( I'm sorry honey. How long until you turn 16? :D

Holly

.png

#19 Seru

Seru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 09:45 AM

I didn't even look at your age :( I'm sorry honey. How long until you turn 16? :D

Holly

18 months! mehhh....
just realise, the law only states that you don't see me, i can see you methinks!

#20 HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004

changed screen name

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 10:22 AM

18 months! mehhh....
just realise, the law only states that you don't see me, i can see you methinks!

Well, let me talk to my partner in crime and see what he thinks. I dont want to do anything that will get me in trouble. This is supposed to be fun, not internationally illegal :P

Holly

.png

#21 HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004

changed screen name

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 10:22 AM

And someone, girl, guy, I don't care....let's give Dan a bit of credit here. Give him some props. Let him see your stuff on cam! :P

Holly

.png

#22 Seru

Seru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 10:27 AM

Well, let me talk to my partner in crime and see what he thinks. I dont want to do anything that will get me in trouble. This is supposed to be fun, not internationally illegal :P

Holly

Haha true :p
hmm, yeah check it's ok. I HOPE IT IS! don't get my hopes up for nothin' :p

#23 The World of Dan

The World of Dan

FSMFTW

• Members
  • 1,944 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 10:35 AM

Haha true :p
hmm, yeah check it's ok. I HOPE IT IS! don't get my hopes up for nothin' :p

Dude, as much as I would not mind you joining us, unless you move to canada, or grow two years over night, i think it's a bit of a no-go... I've had to turn down other kids before, so it would be unfaur on them if i let you in... sorry.

#24 HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004

changed screen name

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 10:46 AM

Dude, as much as I would not mind you joining us, unless you move to canada, or grow two years over night, i think it's a bit of a no-go... I've had to turn down other kids before, so it would be unfaur on them if i let you in... sorry.

I'm inclined to agree with my friend here. I don't want to let you in and then turn down others. We'll keep this maybe 17+ age limit. :( Sorry.

Holly

.png

#25 SelfControl

SelfControl

Boned.

• Members
  • 3,821 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 01:17 PM

Dan set up a one-way webcam thing while we were chatting once. I minimised it because it seemed a bit pointless, he couldn't see me, I could just see him.

Dan, were you doing this shit with me? Because that is not even remotely funny.

#26 The World of Dan

The World of Dan

FSMFTW

• Members
  • 1,944 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 01:40 PM

Dan, were you doing this shit with me? Because that is not even remotely funny.

I can't believe you would think that. It's not like I masturbate with everyone I know online... only the ones that want to join me in something special.

It's something that I like to share with someone else, not do it behind their back, or do it if they are not interested. I get off on the idea that somewhere in the world, someone else is having a sexual exeriance that they are sharing with me, not that I'm being some pervert on a webcam.

I'm actully quite offended that you think I would do something like that, but it's OK, i'll forgive you, the internet is full of weirdos after all.

I only get naked on webcam if the other person actully asks me too, and even then only if they are totally sure, i'd never force it on anyone, it's not within my nature. And sure, I masturbate a lot, maybe up to 5 times a day (although i've not done that recently), but each session lasts no longer than around 5-10 minutes (including clean-up), and so even if I did it 5 times in a day, that's only 50 minutes, in a day that consists of 1440 minutes. So it's not as if I live for masturbation, sure, it's fun and all, but that's all it is, a bit of fun. I'm not some pervert that wanks all the time.

I use my webcam in a lot of chat's with people, normal chat, etc... - sometimes people like to see what you look like, etc.. If you had it minimised, why didn't you just close it down, it's not like I woud get offended by it, I was just offering you a view into my world, so you could see me.

#27 HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004

changed screen name

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 01:47 PM

The first few times we chatted, he just had his cam on his face. We chatted and I guess got a good look at the animation of each other's faces. He didn't just wank from the get-go. I would have been weirded out by that. He is actually quite a gentleman.

Holly

.png

#28 SelfControl

SelfControl

Boned.

• Members
  • 3,821 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 01:48 PM

Meh, be offended if you like, it's my view. I generally assume everyone I speak to on-line is wanking their socks off, I just prefer not to think about it. Could've closed it, but it wouldn't have made much odds.

#29 al_from_mn

al_from_mn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 02:07 PM

I generally assume everyone I speak to on-line is wanking their socks off, I just prefer not to think about it.

I used to think that way too, but I realized that most people chatting online are just that - people. Yes, there will always be weirdos out there, but you have to give people the benefit of the doubt unless they weird you out. The way I see it, the internet is like a bus. In my opinion, the most diverse places are on city buses. When I first started riding the bus, I was always really nervous because I thought everyone "looked" like a weirdo, whatever that means. Now there is hardly a bus ride for me when I don't end up striking up a converstation with someone else (Granted there are weird people on buses that I would want nothing to do with, I don't deny that). Anyhoo, I'm rambling now, so yah, that's my two cents on the matter :)

To Holly and Dan : If you two ever want to webcam sometime, let me know.

Holly: I apoligize if I weirded you out last night when we talked on yahoo messenger, I was slightly intoxicated then ;)

Peace, Alex

#30 SelfControl

SelfControl

Boned.

• Members
  • 3,821 posts

Posted October 10 2004 - 02:15 PM

See, it's easier to get away with being a weirdo on-line than it is on a bus, just as it's easier to get away with being a weirdo on a bus than in the street.