Ayahuasca questions

Discussion in 'DMT' started by sw0o0sh, Jul 26, 2009.

1. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

I'm thinking about trying Ayahuasca some time soon, and I had a few questions. Seems like there's a shit load on it since it's been around for centuries in a religious context and I have no clue where to start. I don't understand the chewing / cooking / mixing, inhibitors.. mmm.

Can anyone give me a basic explanation of what plant material I'd need? What I'd need to mix it with? Is this something that can be legally obtained in America? I know there is laws concerning it in a religious context..

Anyway, if any body could lay this out for me I'd really appreciate it.. I'll attempt to do more research myself to see if I can clear up any cob webs on my understanding for this material...

Thanks in advance.
    :cheers2:

2. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

If you check out IAmShaman, they have ayahuasca kits, I believe. It was either them or BBB.

3. Xanonimity

Xanonimity Member

I found that, too, I was told no on the kits, I don't know why, maybe it's too easy to make on your own.

http://forums.ayahuasca.com is good but their sub-forum for where to get the legal materials is missing so if anyone had information on the best place to get quality plants that would be helpful.

Either way, those forums have information for you. I found that maybe the best is to go from this:

50 grams of B. caapi (whole vine, not shredded/powdered)
    50 grams of P. viridis (Chacruna) .

So the question then is, where to get these materials. From what it sounds like, the brewing is simple enough.

This was the posted brewing method for those ingredients I listed:

4. Xanonimity

Xanonimity Member