Victoria's secret

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by stacy lulu, Jul 24, 2009.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

my ex and I she was trying on bras in kmart I was helping watching,. touching, fucking,, nobody cared.. wish could do that again..

2. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

I understand...My gf was the store manager and a sweet lesbian that knew just how she wanted them to look to be sexy for her. She did a great job. Too bad she was threatened by a successful woman.

3. thesmelloftrees

thesmelloftrees Member

this shop isnt where i live but ive always wanted one here. theres bras and things here, most of them are expensive water bras, water bras are ok but ive seen girls that go overboard with the cleavage like it looks like they sticky taped there boobs together.

4. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

Has anyone smelled their new scent Island Waters,,,,,yummm it smells delicious n I love their scent Pure Seduction. hmmm bras I do like victoria secrets bras my daughters like fredricks bras better,,,,Victoria secrets does have the cutest bathing suits tho :) IMO

5. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

I used to love Fredrick's, but my girls are too big now and they just do not hold them up like Victoria's. In my 20s Fredrick's were the hottest and a little on the dirty side, but not for me now. As a C-cup yes, but I barely get them into the DD-cups now.

6. Rolling

Rolling Banned

I have a few push-up bras from there and I love 'em. :D Sometimes you can get 2 bras for a little more than 1. It's not much of a deal, but it helps.

7. tea.drinking.girl

tea.drinking.girl Member

your boobs were squished because that's what most of their bras were meant to do - squish your boobs up and out to try to give you more cleavage. anyway.. do you know how hard it is to find an A cup bra without padding? did it ever occur to these companies that someone with an A cup might just be okay with an A cup and NOT want to pad their boobs? very annoying.

8. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

They run crazy deals there like 4 times a year. I bought probably 6 nice bras for the price of 3 a few months back with coupons and a vic secret card. I love them and the bras last forever and make my tits look fantastic.

9. Rolling

Rolling Banned

Found a good bra for $10 there, walked out satisfied. :) They need to have deals more often.

10. emsterino

emsterino Member

Their cups are too close together. I guess its cause its trying to squeeze them together or something, but my boobs dont stay like that and then it doesnt fit. Its annoying.

11. Margo

Margo Member

I rather go to Fredrick's because they just fit my 40c s better. VS just have small stuff

12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I was just there I got a sweet ass deal on a bra I saved 25 bucks only like 18 bucks I paid. the lady asked what bra size I am and I said a 36c she measure me and said you are 34dd. I was not expecting that I have never been measured before and someone on here did make a comment of a cleavage photo I posted and said wow I think your boobs have gotten bigger I guess so

13. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

They don't even make bras for my small tits.
    La senza has always make my tits look good.

14. @Kelly

@Kelly Members

I like Victoria's secret bras, but they are really too expensive. I only have two from there for special occasions.

15. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Victorias secret only opened here like a year ago. I have 2 of their bras now and they are definitely better than what was available before.

I had a friend help measure me for a bra in UK sizing the other day though and I am going to try ordering a bra online to see if it fits.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I went to a VS in Atlanta and it was awesome though, they wouldn't sell me the angel wings. I thought that sucked, they had them on the mannequins and tbh, I'm sexier. :) but no. Anyway, I bought a few bits and pieces, expensive yes, but I think we'll worth it. We also bought some perfume and it's pretty nice. When I can scent it, fun things are a coming.

17. Laci

Laci Members

I wish they made bras in my size, I'm a triple D and it's SO hard to find cute/sexy bras that aren't beige, black, white, or just tacky.

VS Pink on the other hand, I loveeeeee. It's so expensive, but everything is so soft and warm <3 I love the sweatpants but refuse to pay $65 for a pair lol.

18. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

I personally have not had an issue. A lot of my delicates are from Victoria secrets and they fit my perfectly.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My cheap perfumes are still enticing. ;)

20. fly_gurl

fly_gurl Members

hi there im trans gender and i am wondering if it would be ok if i go into buy pantie. i just dont want to be put in any uncomfortable situationz. do any of you know if it is trans friendly??