Do you see UFO's or aliens on shrooms?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by FledglingThinker73, Jul 23, 2009.

1. FledglingThinker73

FledglingThinker73 Member

When I hear about shrooms, I hear aliens and UFO's. What is that about?

2. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

ahahaha.
    Depends on the person, bro...

3. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

read up some stuff on terence mckenna

4. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

ya I was gonna say, sounds like youve been reading Mckenna. I really like the whole ufo/ alien contact idea, but Ive never seen a ufo or contacted the Logos, or aliens or anything. I do see birds, trees, leaves and fractals. Also, once a huge mysterious machine, which I found out later is a common mushroom archetype.

5. wakeboartd00d!

wakeboartd00d! Member

its more things that you see in normal condition morphing into things that might trigger you to think they are an alien or UFO. but most of the time there won't be random UFO's flying in front of your face on a regular dose.

6. nesta

nesta Banned

aliens/monsters/me sometimes when i look in the mirror

usually avian, reptilian or amphibian in appearance, but still more or less human shaped

other than that, it would take really high doses

7. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

think thats schizophrenia

8. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

n,n-DMT (which is only an oxygen atom away from being structurally identical to 4-HO-DMT/psilocin) is theorized to be secreted from the pineal gland in the human body.
    Cell phone companies have begun researching the pineal gland as they think it could be used as a way to transmit and receive signals over great distances.*

A lot of people report experiencing contact with alien lifeforms on both n,n-DMT and high dose mushroom trips, perhaps the pineal gland has something to do with making this contact? :p

*http://spiritualdeepdish.wordpress....-are-researching-the-pineal-gland-watch-this/

9. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

not on mushrooms, no :D

10. nesta

nesta Banned

not true, oxygen and hydrogen

11. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

that lil atom (or two) makes a world of difference.

12. ObsceneMachine

ObsceneMachine Member

I had a recurring Taco Bell hallucination at a rave last night. But that probably had something to do with loving Taco Bell and Gidget just died.

[​IMG]

13. goodvibes83

who is gidget?

14. ObsceneMachine

ObsceneMachine Member

The Taco Bell dog! Cultural hermit!

15. goodvibes83

:smilielol5: um or i just dont pay attention to taco bell pop culture :eek:

16. ObsceneMachine

ObsceneMachine Member

=D ha, I'm just kidding. But all kidding aside, Taco Bell grade D meat ftw.

17. phishhead92

phishhead92 Member

^^dont hate on my 4th meal haha. i love my crunch wrap
    nev i just read up above that

but on topic. i havent really found (unless you eat a ton!) taht i ever see anything more than patterns. moving stuff and vague "realities"

18. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

you heard wrong brah.

btw taco bell is so good. stoned or sober..

19. phishhead92

phishhead92 Member

for sure, i just had some today and it was great haha

20. cbevan27

cbevan27 Guest

i took a quarter of mushrooms a month ago...watched bbc frozen planet for about an hour...when it was done i was feeling amazing, just about peaking, around 2am...so i go outside and take a couple bong hits....i turn around, and there are 6 or 7 red orbs flying in the sky....they would disappear and reappear, chasing eachother, moving very quicky and very slowly, making very sudden turns. unpredictable...then all of them but 3 disappear, which form a red triangle formation in the sky. the red triangle moves very slowly in one direction for about a minute and then it vanishes. i was in my underwear waving at it and smiling....i sat outside for another 10 minutes waiting for them to come back, i heard a weird humming noise coming from somewhere....i looked around to find that there was a new, white orb, hovering strait up, far above me....this is when the thought of being abducted came into my mind...i got very scared and talked out loud, said, please im not ready just let me be...i went inside and turned off all the lights, i knew that it wouldnt hurt me but in the moment i was terrified of what i might see if it decided to check me out any further.

not the first time ive seen ufo's, but by far the best and longest. i do believe that they were intentionally giving me a show. i just hit the amazing shroom clarity moment right before they came out. i believe that they sensed me in my high state of awareness and that they came out in order to communicate with me. or to investigate me. i know it was because of the shrooms because it happened right as i was peaking and feeling really great. this happened in novato, ca....about 20 mins from san fransisco.