Do you see UFO's or aliens on shrooms?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 FledglingThinker73

FledglingThinker73

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted July 23 2009 - 05:55 PM

When I hear about shrooms, I hear aliens and UFO's. What is that about?

#2 sunshine186

sunshine186

midnight toker

• 1,764 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted July 23 2009 - 06:16 PM

ahahaha.
Depends on the person, bro...

we've overcome things, but haven't succeeded; we've made mistakes but have not failed.

351773489583162798_1400553706.jpg

#3 lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin

• 1,638 posts

Posted July 23 2009 - 07:20 PM

read up some stuff on terence mckenna
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend

• 1,055 posts

Posted July 23 2009 - 07:46 PM

ya I was gonna say, sounds like youve been reading Mckenna. I really like the whole ufo/ alien contact idea, but Ive never seen a ufo or contacted the Logos, or aliens or anything. I do see birds, trees, leaves and fractals. Also, once a huge mysterious machine, which I found out later is a common mushroom archetype.
The books of every religion record miracles of healing, and other great powers, worked by God or the prophets. The belief in that power underlies and upholds the religion. And the modern-day theologians don't have that power. And they look at science, with doctors who can heal the sick, and physicists who can destroy cities, and engineers who can put people on the Moon, and they see science as a competing religion. Hence the conflict. And yet, there's no such thing as science. Knowing how to make an atom bomb is absolutely no different from knowing how to drop a rock, and it is nothing more to marvel at.

#5 wakeboartd00d!

wakeboartd00d!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted July 23 2009 - 08:21 PM

its more things that you see in normal condition morphing into things that might trigger you to think they are an alien or UFO. but most of the time there won't be random UFO's flying in front of your face on a regular dose.
Posted Image

#6 nesta

nesta

Banned

• Banned
  • 20,590 posts

Posted July 23 2009 - 08:28 PM

aliens/monsters/me sometimes when i look in the mirror

usually avian, reptilian or amphibian in appearance, but still more or less human shaped

other than that, it would take really high doses
Cate8 You know, currently, your profile says you are viewing the Psychedelics forum at promptly 4:20 PM. I appreciate that.

#7 sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,347 posts

Posted July 24 2009 - 07:18 AM

think thats schizophrenia

#8 PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted July 25 2009 - 10:28 AM

n,n-DMT (which is only an oxygen atom away from being structurally identical to 4-HO-DMT/psilocin) is theorized to be secreted from the pineal gland in the human body.
Cell phone companies have begun researching the pineal gland as they think it could be used as a way to transmit and receive signals over great distances.*

A lot of people report experiencing contact with alien lifeforms on both n,n-DMT and high dose mushroom trips, perhaps the pineal gland has something to do with making this contact? :p

*http://spiritualdeep...and-watch-this/

#9 goodvibes83

goodvibes83

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted July 25 2009 - 10:30 AM

not on mushrooms, no :D
Posted Image
I am. I love. It is.
FREE TIBET!
Respect and SUSTAIN GAIA, for it is she that sustains us.

#10 nesta

nesta

Banned

• Banned
  • 20,590 posts

Posted July 25 2009 - 10:36 AM

n,n-DMT (which is only an oxygen atom away from being structurally identical to 4-HO-DMT/psilocin)

not true, oxygen and hydrogen
Cate8 You know, currently, your profile says you are viewing the Psychedelics forum at promptly 4:20 PM. I appreciate that.

#11 Archemetis

Archemetis

• 1,701 posts

Posted July 26 2009 - 04:32 PM

that lil atom (or two) makes a world of difference.
Posted Image
darwin had it all wrong...we never evolved from apes, but rather beams of light, as its conciousness that forms matter and not the other way around.

#12 ObsceneMachine

ObsceneMachine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted July 26 2009 - 09:28 PM

I had a recurring Taco Bell hallucination at a rave last night. But that probably had something to do with loving Taco Bell and Gidget just died.

Posted Image

#13 goodvibes83

goodvibes83

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted July 27 2009 - 09:01 AM

who is gidget?
Posted Image
I am. I love. It is.
FREE TIBET!

#14 ObsceneMachine

ObsceneMachine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted July 27 2009 - 09:56 AM

The Taco Bell dog! Cultural hermit!

#15 goodvibes83

goodvibes83

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted July 27 2009 - 10:19 AM

The Taco Bell dog! Cultural hermit!

:smilielol5: um or i just dont pay attention to taco bell pop culture :eek:
Posted Image
I am. I love. It is.
FREE TIBET!

#16 ObsceneMachine

ObsceneMachine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted July 27 2009 - 10:35 AM

=D ha, I'm just kidding. But all kidding aside, Taco Bell grade D meat ftw.

#17 phishhead92

phishhead92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted July 29 2009 - 08:31 PM

^^dont hate on my 4th meal haha. i love my crunch wrap
nev i just read up above that

but on topic. i havent really found (unless you eat a ton!) taht i ever see anything more than patterns. moving stuff and vague "realities"

#18 DeadHead723

DeadHead723

• 1,626 posts

Posted July 30 2009 - 01:19 PM

you heard wrong brah.

btw taco bell is so good. stoned or sober..

#19 phishhead92

phishhead92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted July 30 2009 - 05:08 PM

you heard wrong brah.

btw taco bell is so good. stoned or sober..

for sure, i just had some today and it was great haha

#20 cbevan27

cbevan27

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted August 26 2012 - 09:38 AM

i took a quarter of mushrooms a month ago...watched bbc frozen planet for about an hour...when it was done i was feeling amazing, just about peaking, around 2am...so i go outside and take a couple bong hits....i turn around, and there are 6 or 7 red orbs flying in the sky....they would disappear and reappear, chasing eachother, moving very quicky and very slowly, making very sudden turns. unpredictable...then all of them but 3 disappear, which form a red triangle formation in the sky. the red triangle moves very slowly in one direction for about a minute and then it vanishes. i was in my underwear waving at it and smiling....i sat outside for another 10 minutes waiting for them to come back, i heard a weird humming noise coming from somewhere....i looked around to find that there was a new, white orb, hovering strait up, far above me....this is when the thought of being abducted came into my mind...i got very scared and talked out loud, said, please im not ready just let me be...i went inside and turned off all the lights, i knew that it wouldnt hurt me but in the moment i was terrified of what i might see if it decided to check me out any further.

not the first time ive seen ufo's, but by far the best and longest. i do believe that they were intentionally giving me a show. i just hit the amazing shroom clarity moment right before they came out. i believe that they sensed me in my high state of awareness and that they came out in order to communicate with me. or to investigate me. i know it was because of the shrooms because it happened right as i was peaking and feeling really great. this happened in novato, ca....about 20 mins from san fransisco.

#21 FlyingFly

FlyingFly

Dickens

• Members
  • 2,116 posts

Posted August 26 2012 - 10:54 AM

When you eat shrooms alien come to make experiments on you. Thats why it is illegal.
Posted Image
http://bit.ly/QenuK3

phshh lamee. Reality is for people who cant handle drugs.

There is more to reality, than what meets human eye.

#22 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,329 posts

Posted August 26 2012 - 11:44 AM

You know it's funny, because every time I have sex with this alien I know I get a fungal infection "down there". Coincidence?

Fishermans-Cottage-on-the-Cliffs-at-Vare

#23 CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL

Smoke 'till you toke.

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

Posted August 26 2012 - 04:10 PM

One time on a large mushroom trip out in public it felt like aliens had come and put a glass dome over the park that we were sitting in, closing it off from the rest of the world.
It was pretty fun.

"There is not one God, there are not many Gods; There is only God."

#24 desert-rat

desert-rat

• 2,243 posts

Posted August 26 2012 - 04:36 PM

To cbevan27 you may of scene all that stuff , but when you say it was after eating some mushrooms , most people will say its just him/her tripping . That drug induced state of mind is tricky , you just dont know what is real . desert rat

#25 Eon

Eon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted August 26 2012 - 04:42 PM

Never.
You got your head on backwards.
They are of the earth.
Thought ('talked') to a forest yeh.
Aliens ? nah.

#26 chadcr01

chadcr01

• PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted August 27 2012 - 12:58 PM

Never.
You got your head on backwards.
They are of the earth.
Thought ('talked') to a forest yeh.
Aliens ? nah.

Says who?

We know very, very little about the true nature of reality...

I too have felt mushrooms to be quite "alien-like" at big doses, but I've only done them twice (6 g once, another time- about a year later at 6.5g)... By that I mean, it seemed to possess an intelligence of some-sort, that was so far removed from ordinary human consciousness and realms of everyday human experience. McKenna called this "the Wholly Other" and I think thats the perfect description, because at the proper dosages psilocybin certainly feels pretty "other". Kind of science fiction-y, it's hard to explain. I personally got the sense during my high dose trips that this was some sort of tech, some kind of crazy fuckin technology, in the most unconventional sense of the word. Some really, truly advanced shit and I'm talking beyond comprehension by silly organic life forms type of advanced. futuristic, you could definitely say, but not in the way most people would think the future to look like tech wise... Very hard to explain the realms you get to at 5 grams and above... even if I could, words certainly cant describe it properly to people who haven't tried it. I wouldn't really recommend dosages like these online, maybe if I knew someone personally and had tripped with them at moderate doses (1/8th) before and knew they would be alright... I was gonna say "and knew they could handle it," but there's no handling this shit at 7g or more... but certain people will be alright.

The people who are saying "not at all", could be just that you haven't done them properly, haven't taken enough, or haven't done them in the proper setting to thoroughly investigate such claims.. You need a proper dose,you should be alone and in dim light. Close your eyes.. You're not going to contact an alien intelligence of 1/8th of dried mushrooms, doesn't work like that... And you're certainly not going to contact the Logos while tripping on a half eighth while rocking out to Phish at a festival or anything of that nature. I feel like most psychedelics "feel" the same at lower dosages... not that they're identical, but the experience of "tripping" is the same, just tweaked in various directions depending on the compound..

When you start getting into large doses... those that might be considered "epic doses," things change dramatically. Psychedelics start to take on character... McKenna talked a lot about this, and it was one of the things that really stuck with me because I believe its true. And psilocybins character tends to be pretty damn alien like..

Proper dose for these kind of trips is 6 or 7grams, dried. Don't go to a concert or hiking with your buddies... eat a quarter ounce of mushrooms, sit alone in a dark room, and for once truly observe the psychedelic and see whats going on... shit starts to get PRETTYY damn strange.. I feel like most people are so quick to judge psychedelics, yet they've never even done them in a setting that was free of outside influence (dark room alone, no distractions).. How can you even truly know the nature of the drug, when you're preoccupied the entire time with things such as music, friends, etc? Best way is to sit down in darkness (or lay down), close your eyes, and confront it... At least for a couple hours or so, if you are genuinely curious about the true nature of psilocybin. At such doses, I promise you boredom will be the LAST thing on your mind.

Like I said, I definitely get a lot of futuristic tech on big doses with my eyes closed...Best attempt to describe it? I'd say its like a slightly kaleidoscopic landscape that's constantly being manipulated by something. Constant morphing of the landscape... then things will distinguish themselves from this shifting part alien-tech, part fractal landscape, and become independent of it. For me I could never focus on those things and really tell what they were though. But they had the impact of another type of energy, or life possibly. You start to experience synesthesia, whereby different colors in the landscape start to hit you with waves of euphoria (each with their respective properties too), which causes everything to shake and stir and morph and change up, which causes more synesthesia with the colors.. literally getting lost in this plasma/fractal morphing background, and you have to hold yourself back ever so gently from just getting lost in this morphing fractal, alien-tech mandala and peaking so hard or else I can not focus on a thing I just become lost... covered and completely swallowed up by an extremely complex fractal -plasma energy morphing in a dome above me. I say dome cause it does indeed seem like this grid thing stops at some point, but I could be wrong bout that.

Its very hard to explain, but if you trip hard enough you certainly do seem to get a lot of futuristic, really tech alien motifs :2thumbsup:

#27 Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted August 29 2012 - 05:03 AM

I see my own image to be reptilian when I look in the mirror on mushrooms.

Ive seen the devil, I have seen purple whales swimming through my room... i have even seen the world consumed in rainbow fire but never UFOs or aliens.
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not been discovered.

#28 inthydreams911

inthydreams911

• 2,215 posts

Posted August 31 2012 - 07:44 PM

Mckenna thinks the Mushroom is some kind of telecommunication device with an alien presence.

In my personal experience I have had the matter in the room split open and coming from beyond was these long white beings made of glowing ethereal whitish blue light. They presence was magnificent, and a feeling of overwhelming holiness engulfed everything. They were only their for a short time before they veil closed, but just that made me conscious of a remarkable dimension their was access to.

I have also seen all sorts of strange alien symbols and futuristic objects. There has also been phenomena where its felt like some alien creature was scanning me, and then denying or allowing access to the next bit of information. And I have had both access denied, you may not go forward, here watch some psychedelic colors. And I have also had access granted, now here comes the cosmic lesson and psyche changing material.

My friend smoked dmt and her hand began to fluidly change colors between all different colors, races, shapes, and sizes. Then she was transported into some alien craft, and their were hundreds of monitors showing earth, and aliens were watching it. It soo weird because there have been tv shows where the same thing happens, but the question is, did she trip like that because of the show, or was the show made like that because of someones trip?