Ordering 2C-E

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by ElusiveJones, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

lol!

2. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

Good plan :)

3. ElusiveJones

ElusiveJones Member

Looks like I'm gonna be paying the vendor with western union, planning on going to an agent and doing the cash thing. The WU website is pretty helpless as far as what to expect, all it says is to fill the form and and give the agent the money(no shit, WU). Anyone with experience with them who can tell me what to expect on the form? Just wondering if I should prepare a story as to why I'm sending some guy in another country a bunch of money or if the form is not so invasive.

Also, I have a friend who is an MD, had a major in chemistry and works in a medical building. I'm not too familiar with what they do at the building other than the urgent care there, but their website said

"ONSITE LAB
    At **** **** we have a lab right on the premises for all of your lab work testing."

If I can't get a fake ID(and I probably can't unless I start hanging out at the local high school or something), I figure if I can convince him to let me give him the money and he can put his name on everything, he should be pretty much untouchable, right? No red flags should go off, right? I mean, unless he is caught red-handed selling/consuming obviously.

Thanks again in advance, hope I'm not annoying you guys too much with all these questions :)

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i'm a biochem grad student and work in a hospital. i wouldn't want anyone knowing that i have 2ce though....though i've thought of the excuse. "i was going to test their effects on yeast cell growth"
    i don't think my teacher's would like that idea

5. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Don't get it in anyones name you don't need an ID to send WU under $999 in USA, just fill the form in with fake information (although pray nothing goes wrong cuz if it does u cant easily pick it back up if you used fake info, like if you spell the receivers name wrong or something). Anyways, just sign a fake name and fill in fake info. Wear a hat too. And don't touch the form, or wear gloves if you can pass it where you live, or wipe liquid band aid on your finger tips and let it dry.

6. phishhead92

phishhead92 Member

you say no credit cards but what about those visa gift cards, the ones that dont have an official registered named (unless you do register it which is unnecessary). could i use one of those because i dont have a bank account to use a western union

7. ElusiveJones

ElusiveJones Member

You can use cash at a Western Union if you are in the US/Canada.

8. ElusiveJones

ElusiveJones Member

Started contact with the vendor, he replied to my first message, now just waiting for the info on where to send the money to. Didn't think I would be feeling this excited/paranoid. I feel like theres some lingo I should be using but just don't know it(*edit: for example, should I have told him my shipping address before I asked where to send the money?). Trying to be as direct and professional sounding as possible, but I feel like it's plainly obvious that I'm just trying to 'score some drugs'. Am I really over-thinking this? Should it be over-thinked? So many questions, this is a bold move, for me, at least.

Current order is: 2g of 2c-i and 2c-e, 1g of 2c-c for a total of 5

I don't know how well this fake identity would work for me. Is there any good way I could just send it to me at my house or PO or whatever? How risky would you say that is?

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

some people do that with 500 mg or a gram. but 5 g seems like a lot to me. you might need to use better precautions. they are all gray area analogues though, so maybe it's not TOO risky? better safe than sorry though

10. ElusiveJones

ElusiveJones Member

Hmmm, real address/fake name for WU and shipping and when package arrives write return to sender on it and not open for a few days?

11. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

don't put your real name for the shipping unless the mail man wont deliver stuff to you if its not the right name.

12. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Sounds suspect. ALL within the last couple days? Hmm...

13. ElusiveJones

ElusiveJones Member

Err, no I'm sorry, starting with february, 2008.

14. MProvocateur

MProvocateur Member

Yes, I agree. Keep in mind that mail gets delivered to an address..not a name. Generally speaking, mail carriers aren't much concerned with the name on the parcel simply because that doesn't tell them where the letter needs to be delivered. They are all about the physical address and most don't even look at the name. Anyone who lives in a rental situation has probably found mail delivered into their mailbox addressed to people they've never heard of. These names are former tenants(obviously) who didn't file a change of address with the PO or perhaps the mail is 2nd or 3rd Class which isn't covered by a change of address order. You can always tell by the class of mail. If you get utility bills or bank statements in former tenant's names, that means there is no COA order filed. If you get just junk mail and/or magazines ....those are not forward-able. Regardless of who these names belong to, the point is you can see that mail addressed to people other than yourself WILL get delivered to you. So why take a chance by using your real name? Give yourself some plausible deniability. Maybe even more importantly...don't give your real name out to a vendor.

15. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Yeah some vendors will spam your name all over the internet after they scam you if you dare to stand up to them. Half the reason to be secure is so scammers can't fuck your shit up, other half is to keep LE at the point that busting you isn't worth the amount of effort it would take them.

16. SinisterBotanist

SinisterBotanist Member

^Bump. But I have a question! I'm actually going to order some 2-CE soon. I'm going to pay via postal money and send it to a friend's house who doesn't live with his parents. Would that be an issue?

17. 215dylan

215dylan Guest

Wow its been a while since ive played around with 2c i didnt even know there are still rc suppliers i thought the pigs swooped them all up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.