Where to buy LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by tippman, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

You can't die from LSD.

E, or rather, MDMA is a beautiful drug. Just use it responsibly.

2. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

Is that on the dollar menu?? :D

3. tippman

tippman Member

I'll definatley try the drive thru. thanks

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

kine: MDMA does not make you dehydrate. What makes you dehydrate is dancing in an unbearably hot club for 6 hours without drinking. i have done molly 6 times now and on not one occasion was there any problem with my liquid intake nor was my liquid intake increased even slightly.

several deaths on mdma have occured because people drank too much water, and depleted their salts, and had their kidneys shut down.

dont be paranoid about mdma. it wont hurt you. you used to smoke crack, for fucks sake. mdma is not even 10% as dangerous as that.

www.thedea.org educate yourself and experience one of the most beautiful moments a human can experience in its life.

5. introspectre

introspectre Member

I like mdma more than lsd :0

Well, I don't know if that's really true, but if i had to recommend one drug for everyone on earth to try, it would be mdma and not lsd

6. hawaiiankine

mebie you're right...but aren't the chances of getting mdma that is poorly made cause more problems than acid that's poorly made?

Yeah, friggin crack is truly the devils drug. :reddevil:

7. introspectre

introspectre Member

Yes. If you take a small piece of paper and trip for 8 hours, you can be nearly 100% sure that it is LSD. With Ecstasy (pills), you're usually getting something along the lines of a 20:10:1 ratio of caffeine, mdma, and ritalin/addy/meth/whatever respectively.

If you can get pure mdma powder, go for it, but otherwise, ecstasy pills are not a bad way to go by any means, it sucks that they're adulterated but in my opinion they're still very much worth doing.

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Maybe, if you can link me to something that says anything towards this direction, we can discuss it, but I have a feeling this is a misconception you have. You are no more at danger from MDMA impurities than you are from cocaine impurities, or LSD impurities, or DMT impurities, or Caffeine impurities.

MDMA synthesis is so ridiculously easy that it's pretty hard to get wrong in any significant way if you take your time and learn the chemistry. It is statistically safer for you to put 100mg of MDMA into your body than a peanut. It is safer to roll on molly, than to ride a rollercoaster. These are actual statistics.

9. hawaiiankine

Thanks for the insight...I feel much better now. But I won't be eating peanuts on the rollercoaster! :eek:

10. dereistic

dereistic Member

Not true. A guy injected 320mg of lsd and died of an overdose, and that's 320,000 micrograms.

11. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

Well then, in all honesty, you can overdose on anything, even vitamins, if you take a large enough amount.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

cain killed able... ;)

13. pshamous

pshamous Member

u are more at risk because x pills are often laced with nasties.

14. Once perhaps a king?

Once perhaps a king? Member

This man speaks the truth, All of the ecstasy i have done is always laced with things that are annoying, bzp, Amphetamines, Other stupid things i have not heard of...I seriously don't even do ecstasy anymore at all - I quit. Besides i don't like it anyway and i have a hard time understanding how people even get addicted to it...I guess it's the Addictive personality thing

Anyway if you are a newbie and looking to score some lsd i would suggest you hit up your local "Rave scene"

Last time i was at a rave some teenage guy was walking around saying in a loud voice "DOES ANYONE HAVE ACID OR SHROOMS, DOES ANYONE HAVE ACID OR SHROOMS"

I found it quite funny

15. nick16

nick16 Member

way to revamp a dead thread that should have been deleted long ago

16. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

i do that at festivals when i want drugs for myself or shy friends, works a treat everytime. KETAAAAAAAAAMINE?!! NITROUS OXIIIIIIIIIIIIKDE!!?

17. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

LOL! When things are tight at festivals i get soooo tempted to yell out, "WoW, Shiva, where are you!" or even, "Dmitri wants a date with Lucy!"

Tempted, but i don't, he he.

18. raoul duke420

raoul duke420 Member

tattoo 'dose me' on your forehead and wait patiently for the dealers to come ;)

19. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

Or be like this chick.....

[​IMG]

20. Montreal-Mark

Montreal-Mark Membre

It is literally the most beautiful drug in the world.
    But is the hardest to find. And finding "good stuff" is really hard. There are people that are practically selling battery acid and trying to tell you it is LSD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.