Where to buy LSD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#1 tippman

tippman

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 12:06 PM

I'm new to this forum, and I guess you can say I'm new to the whole drug scene too. I was just wondering how you find LSD? I've smoked a lot of weed this past year because I wanted to try it, and have fallen in love with it, but I recently had to stop because I have a piss test coming up with the military. So I know how the dealer/consumer relations mostly work, but whenever I try and look for LSD I hit a brick wall. Any suggestions?

#2 Tanman35

Tanman35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 01:03 PM

Ask your local pot dealers If they have any or know anyone that might. It can be a pain in the ass and may come up empty but unless your lucky enough to stumble upon to a online vendor or go to a festival its about your only option
I've seen a rich man beg
I've seen a good man sin
I've seen a tough man cry
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
I heard an honest man lie
I've seen the good side of bad
And the down side of up
And everything between
I licked the silver spoon
Drank from the golden cup
Smoked the finest green
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine

• 2,588 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 01:16 PM

So I know how the dealer/consumer relations mostly work, but whenever I try and look for LSD I hit a brick wall. Any suggestions?

When you hit a brick wall, make sure you go through it:

Posted Image

#4 lifizaconstantREawareness

lifizaconstantREawareness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 06:30 PM

I know how it is. I always feel like a minority for wanting to trip on the stuff. It seems like most people just want what is popular and available. It kinda has a snowball effect. I don't personally know anybody that has it or would even do it with me. Yet I hear about people having and doing shrooms and E all the time. 10 years ago was different. People did and had acid.

#5 lifizaconstantREawareness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 06:31 PM

I'm down to my last five hits I had to get trough the mail. Now that source is awall. I'm protecting those hits with my life.

#6 hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine

• 2,588 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 06:36 PM

i'm down to my last five hits i had to get trough the mail. Now that source is awall.

tmi

#7 tippman

tippman

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 06:36 PM

hmm, doesn't look good. I have friends that do shrooms and e all the time too, but when I even mention LSD I get the deer in the headlights look from them. It's just something I've promised myself I would definatley try before I check out. Thanks for the info.

#8 twang

twang

on the run

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 06:44 PM

hahaha your friends sound like some of the people here. i facepalm SO fucking hard when people start telling me myths about acid and they think they are fucking REAL. I wanna dick slap them. idiots... seriously... they can do E all the time, thats no big deal, but acid?! oh no!
oh and hey, it took me 2 years before I found acid. once you find it the first time, it should be a little smoother sailing from there.
Posted Image
Free Pickard!

#9 hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine

• 2,588 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 06:46 PM

It's just something I've promised myself I would definatley try before I check out. Thanks for the info.

Then you have the rest of your life for Lucy to find you... :D

#10 tippman

tippman

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 06:49 PM

Well I wanted to do it this summer because of joining the military, somewhat of a last hoorah type of thing, but it's looking dim. I'm actually more scared to try e than LSD. I've heard of more people dieing from e than LSD, but my sources could be way off.

#11 hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine

• 2,588 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 06:53 PM

Well I wanted to do it this summer because of joining the military, somewhat of a last hoorah type of thing, but it's looking dim. I'm actually more scared to try e than LSD. I've heard of more people dieing from e than LSD, but my sources could be way off.

from what I hear e makes you dehydrate. I'm too afraid to try e but I'll eat acid like termites eat wood.

#12 lifizaconstantREawareness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 07:12 PM

E is more toxic relative to high you get. LSD isn't something you will really physically od on, even your crazy and did 50-100hits at once. You might get hppd, That happens to some to different extents. Take 50-100 E's and that's expensive suicide.

#13 tippman

tippman

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 07:13 PM

yea, thats what they taught us in school about e, which is why I'm afraid to try it.

#14 itsallgood

itsallgood

• 3,921 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 07:26 PM

E is more toxic relative to high you get. LSD isn't something you will really physically od on, even your crazy and did 50-100hits at once. You might get hppd, That happens to some to different extents. Take 50-100 E's and that's expensive suicide.

E is what i did for most of the last year...I have no idea how many i took or the events that took place for most of last year, besides a few important ones...Apparently for the month of novemeber i bought fifty...THen again remember i was passing that shit around like it was my job...The amount of weed that was burned is unbelievable

But i remeber towards the end of that popping frenzy i started to see a white light whenever i would stand up and feel very weak, i remember even falling in my friends house after smoking a blunt, i had such a headache

I do not recomend e, unless trustworthy friends are around and or experience is present.....enjoy :sifone:

#15 DeadHead723

DeadHead723

• 1,626 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 07:32 PM

yea, thats what they taught us in school about e, which is why I'm afraid to try it.

you were also afraid of smoking pot once, right?

educate yourself on both e and lsd. if you feel youd like to try one, youll be straight.:cool:

#16 tippman

tippman

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 07:40 PM

I was never really scared of trying weed because I've never heard of someone dieing from it. plus e is just something I'm not into.

#17 DeadHead723

DeadHead723

• 1,626 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 07:52 PM

I was never really scared of trying weed because I've never heard of someone dieing from it. plus e is just something I'm not into.

thats cool, your missin out...............no peer pressure tho:D

#18 ad10

ad10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted July 21 2009 - 02:35 AM

I think ive said this before but acid is everywhere u just gotta look. I found it at one point from a guy that worked at my local *munchies* service station. Walked in there on acid told the guy that and we had a huge conversation, he ended up selling me vials for a good price. Wish i still had his number...
Always at a crossroads
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#19 Tanman35

Tanman35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted July 21 2009 - 03:16 AM

Check your local concert venues too. Your maybe be lucky to catch a jam band show which usually goes hand in hand with some good hippies good times and good acid.

#20 sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,347 posts

Posted July 21 2009 - 03:57 AM

Try the drive thru at McDonalds. Ask for the lysergic burger special

#21 Jimmy P

Jimmy P

bastion of awesomeness

• Members
  • 5,469 posts

Posted July 21 2009 - 04:39 AM

You can't die from LSD.

E, or rather, MDMA is a beautiful drug. Just use it responsibly.

#22 hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine

• 2,588 posts

Posted July 21 2009 - 08:19 AM

Try the drive thru at McDonalds. Ask for the lysergic burger special

Is that on the dollar menu?? :D

#23 tippman

tippman

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted July 21 2009 - 08:52 AM

I'll definatley try the drive thru. thanks

#24 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,288 posts

Posted July 21 2009 - 09:48 AM

kine: MDMA does not make you dehydrate. What makes you dehydrate is dancing in an unbearably hot club for 6 hours without drinking. i have done molly 6 times now and on not one occasion was there any problem with my liquid intake nor was my liquid intake increased even slightly.

several deaths on mdma have occured because people drank too much water, and depleted their salts, and had their kidneys shut down.

dont be paranoid about mdma. it wont hurt you. you used to smoke crack, for fucks sake. mdma is not even 10% as dangerous as that.

www.thedea.org educate yourself and experience one of the most beautiful moments a human can experience in its life.

Posted Image

#25 introspectre

introspectre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted July 21 2009 - 12:31 PM

I like mdma more than lsd :0

Well, I don't know if that's really true, but if i had to recommend one drug for everyone on earth to try, it would be mdma and not lsd
desire pulls me
inverting reality
and I am not this

#26 hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine

• 2,588 posts

Posted July 21 2009 - 01:29 PM

kine: MDMA does not make you dehydrate. What makes you dehydrate is dancing in an unbearably hot club for 6 hours without drinking. i have done molly 6 times now and on not one occasion was there any problem with my liquid intake nor was my liquid intake increased even slightly.

several deaths on mdma have occured because people drank too much water, and depleted their salts, and had their kidneys shut down.

dont be paranoid about mdma. it wont hurt you. you used to smoke crack, for fucks sake. mdma is not even 10% as dangerous as that.

www.thedea.org educate yourself and experience one of the most beautiful moments a human can experience in its life.

mebie you're right...but aren't the chances of getting mdma that is poorly made cause more problems than acid that's poorly made?

Yeah, friggin crack is truly the devils drug. :reddevil:

#27 introspectre

introspectre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted July 21 2009 - 01:52 PM

mebie you're right...but aren't the chances of getting mdma that is poorly made cause more problems than acid that's poorly made?

Yeah, friggin crack is truly the devils drug. :reddevil:

Yes. If you take a small piece of paper and trip for 8 hours, you can be nearly 100% sure that it is LSD. With Ecstasy (pills), you're usually getting something along the lines of a 20:10:1 ratio of caffeine, mdma, and ritalin/addy/meth/whatever respectively.

If you can get pure mdma powder, go for it, but otherwise, ecstasy pills are not a bad way to go by any means, it sucks that they're adulterated but in my opinion they're still very much worth doing.
desire pulls me
inverting reality
and I am not this

#28 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,288 posts

Posted July 21 2009 - 02:01 PM

Maybe, if you can link me to something that says anything towards this direction, we can discuss it, but I have a feeling this is a misconception you have. You are no more at danger from MDMA impurities than you are from cocaine impurities, or LSD impurities, or DMT impurities, or Caffeine impurities.

MDMA synthesis is so ridiculously easy that it's pretty hard to get wrong in any significant way if you take your time and learn the chemistry. It is statistically safer for you to put 100mg of MDMA into your body than a peanut. It is safer to roll on molly, than to ride a rollercoaster. These are actual statistics.

Posted Image

#29 hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine

• 2,588 posts

Posted July 21 2009 - 02:10 PM

Maybe, if you can link me to something that says anything towards this direction, we can discuss it, but I have a feeling this is a misconception you have. You are no more at danger from MDMA impurities than you are from cocaine impurities, or LSD impurities, or DMT impurities, or Caffeine impurities.

MDMA synthesis is so ridiculously easy that it's pretty hard to get wrong in any significant way if you take your time and learn the chemistry. It is statistically safer for you to put 100mg of MDMA into your body than a peanut. It is safer to roll on molly, than to ride a rollercoaster. These are actual statistics.

Thanks for the insight...I feel much better now. But I won't be eating peanuts on the rollercoaster! :eek:

#30 dereistic

dereistic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted March 20 2010 - 07:41 AM

You can't die from LSD.

Not true. A guy injected 320mg of lsd and died of an overdose, and that's 320,000 micrograms.
The only real drug problem is finding really good drugs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users