Where to buy LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by tippman, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tippman

tippman Member

I'm new to this forum, and I guess you can say I'm new to the whole drug scene too. I was just wondering how you find LSD? I've smoked a lot of weed this past year because I wanted to try it, and have fallen in love with it, but I recently had to stop because I have a piss test coming up with the military. So I know how the dealer/consumer relations mostly work, but whenever I try and look for LSD I hit a brick wall. Any suggestions?

2. Tanman35

Tanman35 Member

Ask your local pot dealers If they have any or know anyone that might. It can be a pain in the ass and may come up empty but unless your lucky enough to stumble upon to a online vendor or go to a festival its about your only option

3. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

When you hit a brick wall, make sure you go through it:

[​IMG]

4. lifizaconstantREawareness

lifizaconstantREawareness Member

I know how it is. I always feel like a minority for wanting to trip on the stuff. It seems like most people just want what is popular and available. It kinda has a snowball effect. I don't personally know anybody that has it or would even do it with me. Yet I hear about people having and doing shrooms and E all the time. 10 years ago was different. People did and had acid.

5. lifizaconstantREawareness

I'm down to my last five hits I had to get trough the mail. Now that source is awall. I'm protecting those hits with my life.

6. hawaiiankine

tmi

7. tippman

tippman Member

hmm, doesn't look good. I have friends that do shrooms and e all the time too, but when I even mention LSD I get the deer in the headlights look from them. It's just something I've promised myself I would definatley try before I check out. Thanks for the info.

8. twang

twang on the run

hahaha your friends sound like some of the people here. i facepalm SO fucking hard when people start telling me myths about acid and they think they are fucking REAL. I wanna dick slap them. idiots... seriously... they can do E all the time, thats no big deal, but acid?! oh no!
    oh and hey, it took me 2 years before I found acid. once you find it the first time, it should be a little smoother sailing from there.

9. hawaiiankine

Then you have the rest of your life for Lucy to find you... :D

10. tippman

tippman Member

Well I wanted to do it this summer because of joining the military, somewhat of a last hoorah type of thing, but it's looking dim. I'm actually more scared to try e than LSD. I've heard of more people dieing from e than LSD, but my sources could be way off.

11. hawaiiankine

from what I hear e makes you dehydrate. I'm too afraid to try e but I'll eat acid like termites eat wood.

12. lifizaconstantREawareness

E is more toxic relative to high you get. LSD isn't something you will really physically od on, even your crazy and did 50-100hits at once. You might get hppd, That happens to some to different extents. Take 50-100 E's and that's expensive suicide.

13. tippman

tippman Member

yea, thats what they taught us in school about e, which is why I'm afraid to try it.

14. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

E is what i did for most of the last year...I have no idea how many i took or the events that took place for most of last year, besides a few important ones...Apparently for the month of novemeber i bought fifty...THen again remember i was passing that shit around like it was my job...The amount of weed that was burned is unbelievable

But i remeber towards the end of that popping frenzy i started to see a white light whenever i would stand up and feel very weak, i remember even falling in my friends house after smoking a blunt, i had such a headache

I do not recomend e, unless trustworthy friends are around and or experience is present.....enjoy :sifone:

15. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

you were also afraid of smoking pot once, right?

educate yourself on both e and lsd. if you feel youd like to try one, youll be straight.:cool:

16. tippman

tippman Member

I was never really scared of trying weed because I've never heard of someone dieing from it. plus e is just something I'm not into.

17. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

thats cool, your missin out...............no peer pressure tho:D

18. ad10

ad10 Member

I think ive said this before but acid is everywhere u just gotta look. I found it at one point from a guy that worked at my local *munchies* service station. Walked in there on acid told the guy that and we had a huge conversation, he ended up selling me vials for a good price. Wish i still had his number...

19. Tanman35

Tanman35 Member

Check your local concert venues too. Your maybe be lucky to catch a jam band show which usually goes hand in hand with some good hippies good times and good acid.

20. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Try the drive thru at McDonalds. Ask for the lysergic burger special

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.