Visit to the doctor

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by PureMDMA311, Jul 16, 2009.

1. PureMDMA311

PureMDMA311 Member

I'll be seeing my doctor in a few weeks and going to try my damndest to get some pain killers. I know Im young but my jaw was broke in october. Ive also been complaining to him I have really bad migraines the past 2 visits and he has had me try antinflamatorys but those make me sick and lately my lower back has been hurting ever since I went wakeboarding, especially when I weedeat the lawn so fingers crossed.

2. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

your not gonna get painkillers for migraines unless your an old lady. my left leg has been bothering me forever and i get HORRIBLE cramps in it like you wouldnt believe. i go to the doctor and just my luck, it doesnt hurt that day. then hes having me do exercises to trigger the pain. that is defintely NOT something i wanna do. i did it anyway and it was evident i was in pain. what does he do? gives me fucking ANTIBIOTICS. wtFUCK?

3. mephist00

mephist00 Member

my friend 24years old... she gets these bad migraines for real...

anyways her doctor gave her this opiate nasal spray for migraines...
    cant remember what its called.. but man 2-3 shots of that stuff, and its like doin 60mg of oxy or so... its real potent shit
    ill find out what its called tonight

4. IllCanabillyVanilly

your friends a girl though. doctors are more inclined to believe females than males. It sounds horrible but unfortunately, thats how it works the majority of the time.

i am not saying you friend is lying. i dont know her. but i guarantee if i were in her position, id have to do a lot more begging and basically light my head on fire and hit it with a sledgehammer before i got so much as one t3.

5. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

Thats definitely true..

It seems most doctors don't like to give opiates out to male patients unless absolutely necessary (and even then they give us the weak shit)

.. but when a female is in pain... totally different story.

Could just be the extent of my experiences, but its funny you said that cause IMO that definitely seems to have some truth to it.

6. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

Also if you have ANY sort of preexisting medical condition it helps

7. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

yo IllCannaBillyVanilly.... I live in dunkirk man!

Actually used to live in Sheridan up until about a year or so ago until I moved into this apartment. Sweet to see somebody so local on the forums!

I tried to PM you but it didnt send (dont think I've been a member here long enough)... hit me up on AIM my screen name is chad4214..

(sorry for off topic post)

8. IllCanabillyVanilly

i got your message. i sent you a reply. sometimes it doesnt directly say "message sent"

9. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

I've been prescribed T3's for migraines...weaksauce. But if you want to build up a case to get some supplementary vikes or something based on the migraines. My problem with them is that I can't take the Imitrex on an empty stomach or it makes me really sick...and half the time, I can't eat if I wake up with a migraine. So, I take the "good stuff" to bring the pain down to where I can eat, then take the pill that actually knocks out the migraine attack. That's one thing you might try mentioning to get something. Another good one for migraines is Fiorinal, Fiorinal w/codeine, or Fioricet...contains butalbital, which goes great with any opiate, but can be deadly in high enough doses since it's a barbiturate. I almost od'd on it last year alone.

It sucks, when you're young, they don't want to get you started on the strong stuff. I'm getting a bit older now and they're more leiniant on me than even 5 years ago. Plus, if you build a good relationship with your doc, and have regular visits, they'll treat you better.

10. NICU97203

NICU97203 Member

I had a friend who received Vicodin 7.5mg (about 45 a month) for migraine headaches. She (funny it was a female) had horrible migraines every two days or so and the doctor finally started calling the prescription each month. She had some tests run and after finding out what was causing the headaches, the shit stopped. The doctor that was prescribing the Vicodin did not know about all of this so she kept on getting them for about six to nine months. I used to go to the ER really early in the morning (like 3 or 4) and complain of a terrible migraine. This worked a few times and I got shots of Dilaudid and Demerol and then the doctor would write me a week's worth of Vicodin or Norco. A few times they just gave me a shot of Imitrex (I think that is what it was) and sent me on my way. You have a better chance at faking a cough than you do with your lower back pain and what not. I used to get weak Hydrocodone syrup all the time from saying I had a bad cough and that "whenever I got in bed at night it got worse." That is what gets it, saying you cough once you are in bed. For some reason, that always worked. Anyways, a few days after the weak stuff has been prescribed, call the doctor back and tell him it is not working and that you are still coughing. If your doctor is cool or likes you chances are he might call in a bottle of Tussionex. That shit is golden. Sorry for the long post, just dosed up this morning on my 200mg of Methadone and 2mg of Alprazolam and 2mg of Clonazepam. Later, d00ds.

-NICU

11. PureMDMA311

PureMDMA311 Member

Well thanks for all the info guys but im gonna try and focust on the backpain more but also the migraines he thought the migraines may have been from the pain im having from my jaw but i knew that wasnt it but he gave me the antinflamatorys and those are horrible and make me sick so my next visit is on the 7th ill let yall know how it goes

12. KitCat

KitCat Member

Hey just wanted to chime in real quick...the nasal spray for migraines is called Stadol NS and it is awesome stuff. Very hard to get a doc to prescribe it though.

13. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

I liked the post. Good info for me.

But

You wouldn't be trying to steal my dood would you? ;)

14. NICU97203

NICU97203 Member

Notice my d00d has zeroes in it.

15. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

:D ok ok

I am just checking ;)