People flipping over nipples?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by FireflyInTheDark, Jul 16, 2009.

1. shizzson

shizzson Guest

thank you!! i am a female and i think the exact same thing. seeing someone's junk in their bikini doesn't gross me out and i see it as being normal. maybe because i was raised in europe when i was in middle school.

2. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

Awww, you got rid of it. :(

God bless Europe. :cool:

3. sunhunter

sunhunter Guest

From a European point of view it's obvious that American moral has lost sense with the normal human body. The Puritans think that nudity equals sexuality.

This is not the case in Europe. You can look at the body as a normal non sexual thing, just like a doctor does.

When we're on vacation my wife loves to sunbathe topless. She just likes the freedom and doesn't like tan lines. Is she asking for sex when she's just catching some sun, of course not. Neither is a woman that doesn't wear a padded bra or goes braless.

That doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the view, but I don't get wound up or uncomfortable when a nipple is showing through some fabric.

And for God's sake, please encourage women to breast feed - especially in restaurants. You're eating there and so is the baby, that's all it is. Don't act like something natural is sinful.