Did I get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by chadcr01, Jul 15, 2009.

1. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

So I ran into somebody I know yesterday at a gas station, and he had a script with 65 hydrocodone 7.5's left in it....

I had smoked weed with this guy multiple times in the past, so we got to talking, and I asked if he was interested in selling any of his script... He only wanted to sell the rest (all 65 pills) all at once, instead of selling a few at a time to lots of different people...

He told me $100 for the rest of the script, and since I haven't taken any opiates in close to 2 months, I purchased it.

However I was talking to somebody just a few hours ago, and he said that 100$ for 65 7.5s was a huge ripoff- I was pissed... I don't take opiates a whole lot, and that seemed like a pretty good price to me, but apparently I got taken advantage of... shitty!

However, I did a cold-water extraction about an hour ago with 7 pills- I feel pretty good right now :D I still got a tiny sip of the hydrocodone/water mix that I'm going to drink right now.

So anyways- what should I have paid for 65 7.5's? I might try to sell some of these...

2. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

Dude, you paid about $1.50 per pill.
    That really isn't that bad, even though hydrocodone is some weak ass shit.

3. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

Thats what I thought- I've bought 10mg's in the past for $4-$5 a pill- so I thats why I was so quick to purchase a script of 65 for only 100$...

You're def right though, I have no opiate tolerance, and I start with ~50 mg... which is why I decided to go with a CWE... I've heard bad, bad things about too much tylenol so I'm not even gonna risk it...

Probably gonna do another CWE with 3 or 4 more pretty soon :D

4. neodude1212

yeah CWE is generally the way to go, but if you eating like 3 or 4 pills a day or something then that amount of tylenol is not going to hurt you

5. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

Yeah, definitely...

I also took a Tagamet pill (active chemical is Cimetidine) about an hour and a half before I dosed with these hydros, and I've been drinking grapefruit juice like its my job...

Maybe you've heard of doing this to get the most out of hydrocodone?

I'm reading about how it works online right now... interesting stuff. I don't notice a huge increase in the opiates intensity/effects but I do think it works to some extent... I'm nodding off which I don't usually get- feel pretty good too

Its hard to tell how well the Tagamet and grapefruit juice combination is working though because this is the first time I've taken opiates in probably 2 months or so... so I just feel great regardless haha

6. neodude1212

Nah I've never heard about that. I don't know much about hydrocodone, I kind of skipped it lol.
    Enjoy your highs though dude.

7. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

Thanks man- one of the first people to pay attention to anything Ive said cause I just joined..

Cheers

8. always_sublime

always_sublime Member

thats not a bad price at all. just picked up the same thing and paid 5 a piece. I hate it so much but i was really limited to what i could get today. I hate days like this.

9. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

Ouch, that rots man... better luck next time

how many did you pick up?

10. always_sublime

always_sublime Member

just 5 to get through the nite. Yea sometimes i guess, they get us

11. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

If you didn't already eat them, you can try pickin up grapefruit juice & some OTC acid-reducer/heartburn reliever pills called Tagamet HB 200 (the active chemical of which is Cimetidine)... by taking a Tagamet or two and drinking a lot of white grapefruit juice before you take the hydro's, you can supposedly make em feel a lot stronger..

Here's a HF thread I was looking at about it: http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=305596

Not sure if you knew about it or not... just a heads up. I just did it before I took my hydrocodone extract, and it seems like it worked a little bit- I'm actually nodding off... which I don't usually do. Seems like it has some effect (not placebo) to me... I haven't taken opiates lately though, so it could be my low tolerance to rational..

12. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

Na, you got a good deal! Just keep doing the CWE and taper down when you run low on the script to ease the comedown.

13. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

not that bad the 10mg norcos go for 2 a piece---not the gretest deal but not the worse either---enjoy

14. NICU97203

NICU97203 Member

Hell, no. That would be considered a great deal in my town. Before I got on Methadone a few years ago I know that people paid as much as five dollars a piece for 7.5mg Vicodin.

15. MProvocateur

MProvocateur Member

Online, those go for $4-$5 each so you made out very well. Keep in mind I'm talking online and not locally. Maybe someone is selling them for $2ea in your area but if they knew their true BM value they could easily get $4 or $5 online.