women who hate small cocks??

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by jayjay08, Jul 15, 2009.

1. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

I'm glad you mentioned that, Dolly. I was just going to say that there's precious little discussion of stretching holes in these forums...

2. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

hahhaha i love you :D

3. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Far too little discussion if you ask me! I can't see why though, any hole would have to be pretty damned large to get Shale's in. No wonder men are attracted to me, with my large greasy bucket. There's no use having a big cock if you haven't got a big hole to put it in.

4. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Amen, I agree.

5. standingseated

Oh, well, compared to Shale, mine is miniscule! But even an under-endowed 5-6 incher such as myself likes to rub the head around the dripping, track-like vaginal rim!

And that feeling of the wind rushing around my cock as I blindly fling it into empty space! It's exhilarating!

MM! Stretching!!!

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Over 10 is big??!?!
    Over 10 is fucking gigantic.

Anyways, some girls are made differently, just as some guys are made differently. I'm just under 6 with a perfectly average girth - my girlfriend however, is quite tight, loves my cock and couldn't fit much bigger without trouble.
    Not everyone can love the size of your cock, but trust me, there's plenty of people out there who will or at least not mind.

What an absolutely great post.
    I find it funny that the MEDIA tells women we like big tits - so in return, women tell us they like big dicks.
    I've never heard a guy say a certain size of tit is too small outside of clearly misogynist assholes, yet, most women aren't the least bit shy to say a cock size is too small.

But I shouldn't complain too much, cause I got my girl =)

7. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Hahaha. I really don't have a good reply for this. I just wish my mouth were as big, my man would love that.

8. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

I spent so long contemplating a boob job. I wouldn't even have considered it if it wasn't for the media. I really don't have a lot on top, but I finally realised that 'real' men find even the teeniest little boobies sexier than glamour fakeness. It took me so long to get there, when it's always been the opinion of men around me. There's always going to be the male twat that openly stares at a woman with particularly large breasts with dribble half way down his neck, but even that I put down to awe and amazement.

As for cock size? All jokes aside; My boyfriend is smaller than average. But it's plenty big enough for me and I'm very tight. If (heaven forbid) things don't work out between us and I meet someone afterwards with a bigger cock, then our bodies will learn to fit together. But I really am in love with my boyfriends cock. It's absolutely perfect for me.

Every pussy is reasonably small to start off with. Yet they all grow and stretch to accomodate a cock, so why women don't understand that their bodies are made to fit together nicely with any sized cock (be it even a tiny little one), I don't know. I know from personal experience that bigger doesn't mean better. They all fit and I personally love them all.

9. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh damn--I was naive enough to think a bucket 'a balls and a yard 'o dick was enough but there's a guy named shale that I'm sure can top me.Actually mine's only 3 inches-------across the hole.But I get by.

10. Shale

Shale ~

Can it sing outta the hole?

11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It gobbles like a turkey when aroused.

12. Duck

Well, that's a bit sad, but I'm glad you learned otherwise before you did anything about that want, and it turned out happy =)
    Are you happy with your breasts now?

And as far as the pussy thing, I mostly agree. But some are quite naturally tight, and don't learn to loosen for years - I've known some women that never could fit more than a certain size.

13. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

In honesty, only mostly. I do like them, and it means a lot that my boyfriend loves them. It was slightly damaging when my elder sister would say "Your boobs are weird, too low down." Yeah, thanks Sis :rolleyes: She never meant harm by it, but some sisters are unfortunately too honest. I wonder if I'd talked about her being overweight she'd have understood? (Not that I ever felt the want to.) So I wanted them higher, closer together, bigger and more pert. Imagine asking a plastic surgeon for that though, I'd come out of theatre with giant footballs under my chin! All in all, I'm not yet content but they beat a boob job.

I wonder if that's more psychological though? I'm super tight and I know that with me it's somewhat psychological. It may take a hell of a lot of manipulation, but it's possible.

14. Duck

Well, some people can block pain and even to a great extent, bodily harm - does this mean pain is psychological?
    I think sometimes, overcoming natural states (and even thoughts) is more of where the mind part comes in.

15. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

No, I don't mean the pain is psychological at all. I know first hand that that kind of pain really isn't! You definitely need the physical elements too, but relaxing those muscles can be just as much psychological as it can be physical, maybe more so.

I just think that since a baby on its way out isn't going to stop coming just because it's too tight, everything can be worked on.

16. GleichKnallts

GleichKnallts Member

also my experience.... some women find average sized cocks painful, other women dont really care about which size their cocks come in (very elastic i guess) and other women seem to have a pussy composed of overstretched plastic (or whatever those rafting boats are made of) who dont feel anything below 9 inches.

statistically, 5 % of men have under average sized cocks, 5 % have over average sized cocks. so, 90% of us men differ only marginally from each other - interestingly enough, these statistcs were made by urologists. statistcs made over the internet generally dont have under average sized cocks, about 50% average cocks and the rest seems to have a horse or two among their ancestors.

for an average women, a penis size of about 5 inches is - physically - enough to have an orgasm. some women dont even need that much (especially women with very sensitive outer, inner lips and clitoris) while others need those 5 inches to reach their g-spot (which is easily reachable with 5 inches with a normal woman). so, this only shows that physical points of fiew are not the only important things to consider.

a women deeply in love with her mate will more often reach orgasm (even regularly), if the male organ meets at least her minimal (no pun) requirements. a woman with no emotional feelings towards her sex partner will generally need his sexual organs to meet her personal requirements a lot more closely, because there the physical part of sex plays the most important role (most women as example will buy a dildo/vibrator close to their personal "perfect" image of a cock, not a dildo/vibrator that can say " i love you").

17. Wonderdyke!

Wonderdyke! Member

Not true, studies have shown that the female partners of men with micro-penises report higher sexual satisfaction than men with average to large penises. Largely this is thought to be because of the male's partner's awareness of their partner's sexual needs.

18. Duck

I think another part of it is sometimes people are too superficial to be deeply sexual. A woman looking for a man with a big cock, I'm not saying is necessarily superficial by any means, but is more likely to be superficial - and a man with a big cock is definitely more likely to think more superficially in terms of his sexual prowess. Which I feel could help to block the awareness of their sexual partner's needs (I also feel that a more superficial woman would be more likely to fake pleasure)

19. standingseated

And not that I haven't contributed to this event, but this thread seems to have turned into a hate thread for women who hate small cocks.

20. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

It's just conversation and opinions. There's no hate.