• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zarniwoop

zarniwoop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted July 15 2009 - 12:10 AM

I confess my kink is watching women relieving themselves - peeing and pooping. I have no desire to see anything more than that - definitely no scat play, just plain old natural elimination.

I'm not really sure why it is erotic to me - maybe because its out of the ordinary and I like to see women doing something they supposed to be shy and private about? Plus when you see something peeing or pooping, especially in a semi-public place they are vulnerable but also deriving some pleasure (well relief anyway).

I've seen women squat down on the street near my home and do it (#1 only) - we live near some clubs and I guess they don't want to use disgusting club toilets, or wait for home. I think its cool that they do this because you know guys wouldn't give a damn before whipping it out if needed.

I think Europeans are much more relaxed about this topic - they have mixed bathrooms, squat toilets, and public urinals (with a bit of shelter) in many places. Maybe if I lived in Europe I wouldn't find this erotic or maybe I would but it just wouldn't be considered kinky, any more than finding any other bodily function like eating, or ejaculating is.

Anyway, just my $0.02 worth of kinkiness.