We need a BDSM forum.

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by MunaJadida, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MunaJadida

MunaJadida Member

Instead of just spanking, it would be better if this board covered BDSM as a whole, since it's much more extensive than would really work on the fetish board and includes spanking.

2. ashleylove

ashleylove Member

Agreed!! :)

3. cfnm_mark

cfnm_mark Member

I agree - there is a lot more to BDSM than spanking

4. asfd9

asfd9 Member

Must have thread. Must also find people who are willing to "play". Living in the middle of nowhere makes it kinda hard.

5. ABCDom

ABCDom Member

Well, who is going to be the first to provide a “juicy” post? I suppose that I can provide a little “juice.”

I am a sadist and also into degradation / humiliation. I am only Dominant and straight. As far as the degree of sadist I am, I’m not into blood or anything like that (safe, sane, consensual, etc.). If you want to know specifically what I'm into, let me know and I'll be happy to share. For me, it’s all about control and the mind fuck of it all. Anyone else care to share their interests? For what it's worth, I agree with asfd9…Need play partners. Hell, it would be nice to at least have Internet partners to talk to concerning this stuff.

Kinkey likes this.
  6. Lennon_Skye

Lennon_Skye Member

Even though Im not into BDSM myself, I agree with you - it would give a platform for more people to voice their sexual opinions, because BDSM isn't just about spanking.

Perhaps this suggestion should be forwarded to Skip or posted in the Site Suggestions forum instead to make sure an administrator finds it.

L_S

7. curious78

curious78 Member

my wife and I are getting into BDSM .. often spending days in the role.. so we'd add to it.

8. StellaStardust

StellaStardust Member

9. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

I really doubt any of you are qualified to speak on the subject, it's not a game or role play it's a L/S based on trust...[​IMG]

10. MunaJadida

MunaJadida Member

Maybe in your situation, but not in all. No need to be all sanctimonious about it. BDSM is different for everyone and includes everything from using a blindfold during sex all the way through a Master/slave relationship. There is no one way to practice BDSM.

11. Wenchy

Wenchy Member

I know it's an old post, but I was going to say the same thing as Muna, you dont have to live it to have experience or interest on the subject.

12. Masters_pet

Masters_pet Member

I wish the Mods would add a BDSM board. It makes me sad that there isn't.

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

We Have Over 500 Forums Here At Hip, I Think That's More Than

Enough, Put It In The Real Kinky Forum...:)

Cheers Glen.

14. Masters_pet

Masters_pet Member

I suppose you're right v.v

15. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I'm learning so much just by reading the spanking section. It's interesting. So, it would be nice to learn about other forms of BDSM. But, the Real Kinky section has a lot of information there too.

16. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

17. celticman4

celticman4 Member

I agree, a BDSM forum would be great....and popular

Kinkey likes this.
  18. NurseSteve

NurseSteve Member

I agree. A well managed BDSM forum would be of interest to many of us. It would probably take a lot of Mod time at least at first to keep it polite and keep "Loli" stuff off of it.

19. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

What we need is a bbw forum

1 person likes this.
  20. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I agree that we need both... Why does it matter how many forums there is.. why can't there be more? If you don't want to visit them or be active on them, then don't. But because you think there shouldn't be others because of your lack of interest, it doesn't mean it should apply to everyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.