Plugging: Shove it up your $()%&

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Verisimilitude, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

You wouldn't know if your gay??? <.<

You were one of the other doods that did it then, huh? Seems like its been forever ago since I read about that...

Opiod peeps, COME BAAACCCCKCKKKK!! I really miss dilly...

2. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

your a bitch.

go ahead, shove a pill up your ass. actually you know what, have one of your friends do it for you....fagg

3. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

***To everyone else in this thread and on this board: I'm sorry I provoked this asshole. I just don't like it when I start a thread in order to obtain information and I get ridiculous posts from some intolerant prick.

Honestly, i'll keep myself in check next time, but I prefer to receive relevant information instead of insults, and if thing kinda thing keeps up... well, I agree with some previous members: I understand why everyone moved to the other forum.

Thanks to all who actually answered my post seriously. I found a guide to plugging on another forum, obviously can't say names, but it is sad that I had to search elsewhere to get the info I needed.

Many people here are still awesome and give great information but we've lost a lot of talent. I echo the call of codmouse: Opiod peeps COME BACK! We'll email you oxy if you do ;-)

-V

4. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

LOL we'll email you oxy if you come back. LMAO hahahaha

well yeah V, for a while, shit like this was happening on almost every thread, thats why a lot of us left.

I came back again cuz I love this place, I got some great friends here. We just gotta learn how to ignore these fools I guess..

5. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

For real. The way I see it, what people put in their bodies, and how they do so is really none of my business. If someone wants information, I will gladly respond with whatever I know, or direct them to a source of information I think is reliable when I don't know myself. I want all the great guys/gals on this forum to have fun and get fucked up, but to be safe while they do it. And if people like this are preventing those other guys (and possibly myself) who are SERIOUS experts on opiates from posting here, that means they are making it difficult for people (naive, new users who REALLY need info are who I'm most concerned about) to get the info they need and possibly contributing to new users making fatal errors.

Please everyone: mutual respect and tolerance is what a forum like this needs, and what our members deserve. We're a community here, and we take care of our own.

-V

6. DeadHead723

dude, my first post had info in it. i stated youd prob feel the drug faster and absorb more of the drug into your blood stream. i just cant agree with plugging as a legitamite form of doing drugs. is so demeaning to yourself. you can enjoy the drug just as much as if you were to take it orally.

7. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

While I have never plugged anything (and will never try- I use opiates casually), I do agree with you Verisimilitude.

Everyones got a right to their body, and really I don't give a shit how they take their drugs, so long as they are not a prick while on said drugs...

Besides deadhead, the attitude of "your a fag if you do that" is pretty ignorant, and obviously shaped by convential thought written by society... if you've ever learned to remove yourself from that mindset; concepts like this really aren't that fucked up.

8. DeadHead723

whatever, im done. stick drugs up your butts if ya want.

lets just get fucked up hahaa:D:cheers2:

9. always_sublime

always_sublime Member

yea deadhead that fag comment was out of line. Like V said this is a community, and we dont need people disrespecting other members specially somebody like V who provides awesome info. There are a lot of good dudes on here I believe, that's why i cant stay away from this site. Maybe you good start a new thread V with that info that you found

10. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

yeah man ecspecially since there is a whole gay community

go say that shit over there lol

11. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Don't leave man. There will be lame people in other forums too.

:mad:
    If you are the cause of Vs leaving, I will have zero respect for you. Fuck you. You are a stupid ignorant fuck.

You have been part of these forums for like 4 months. V has been for years. STFU AND GTFO! He shouldn't be the one to leave, YOU should be. I have not seen a single shred of info from you that is worth shit. You inconsiderate little fuck. :mad:

12. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

thanks everyone for backing me up. and don't worry codmouse, I'm not going anywhere.
    As you said, there will be, and are, disrespectful people in every forum.

Besides, there's something to be said for all the positive responses on this thread. We have some awesome peeps here, and I enjoy the exchange of stories, info, and general camaraderie that goes on at hipforums/opiates on a daily basis.

Thanks everyone, and BTW, I did try plugging based on some info I got from an outside source plus the stuff I got from some helpful people who PM'ed me (thanks guys, you know who you are) but it wasn't good enough (ie wasn't much better than snorting) for me to do it again unless its with morphine.

Also, I just performed my first successful injection with 6mg Dilaudid and I really don't want to waste my dilaudid using it any other way now that I know I can bang it properly.

-V

13. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Awesome. I think you should be careful though main.

Its pretty simple to plug. Crush, mix with war water, and plug after letting it dissolve (by mixing) almost completely.

Did you do anything different?

14. DeadHead723

chill dude. is this your life?......relax

15. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

just remember---the main rule about plugging----no mirrors anywhere around --lol-- seriously--

16. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

^^? That seems weird...

Dead, this is my life right now. I am just such a looser I don't have anything else in my life....

This is a good place to meet people who know how how to have fun if you know what I mean... There is no reason for you to be making them leave. Its like having a neighborhood and then all of the sudden some fucking retard moves in and people start leaving. Now you have a neighborhood that is full of that retard and his friends instead of the cool people in the beginning. We try to weed out the retards...

I move around the country more than anyone on this board right now. So yeah, they might one day help me >.>

17. Akenes

Akenes Member

tensiwn yn y teulu as the welsh would say... ;)

18. DeadHead723

wow, making fun of retards. that is so low...

but seriously its the interent

19. PureMDMA311

PureMDMA311 Member

I just plugged one 8 mg of hydromorphone and it feels better than snorting 3 8 mgs at once

20. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

WTFE

I didn't mean actually retarded, I mean a dumbass like you. Don't try to turn the heat on me cuz no one agrees with 80% of the shit you say. Man, your a douche clown...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.