Banging 8mg Triangle shaped Dilaudid

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by drew.duluth, Jul 10, 2009.

1. drew.duluth

drew.duluth Member

So i just coped a new rig from a friend and I decided I wanted to bang one. They are the 8mg white ones that look like this

[​IMG]

THis is exactly what I have

Ive never shot anything before so Ive done a lot of research. I have all the tools necessary but of course am a little nervous. I heard you don't need to cook these and u simply add water, filter and shoot. Is this true? Does anyone have any words from the wise who have been doin this for a long time? Also how much to shoot since ive never IVd before but have a nice tolerance to snorting opiates. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

2. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

hmmm... i don't shoot, but i've read some on shooting pills and usually dilaudid is supposed to just be fine with water.

but you've never shot before? why would you start now?

and i'd say shoot 4mgs.

but honestly, i'm no expert, but i don't think you should become one either.

3. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

Alright man, first of all, lets talk about the preparation of the pill:

These Abbot Labs triangle shaped 8mg D's are great, but they contain a little more filler than the other brand Dilaudid's because of the shape. I know, cool shape, but it is a bit of a downside. BUUUT, these pills are still WAY better than most pills to prepare for IV. Here's what I recommend: go to your local grocery store pharmacy and purchase .9% saline, also known as normal saline. It is over the counter but you have to ask the pharmacist for it. It is really cheap, comes in little ampules and it will make your injections safer and much more comfortable for your veins. This saline is sterile, for one, so you reduce your chances of infection, and it is the same salinity as the blood in your veins which means your body accepts it easier, and it has less of a chance of causing anything bad to happen. When you get home, fill a sterilized container (I use one of those plastic measuring cups which comes with cough syrup but you can use anything as long as it is relatively small) with about 1.5ml (or cc's) of sterile saline and add your crushed up 8mg pill. Now here's my problem: I can't find syringes that hold more than 1ml of liquid, and i feel like the 8mg pills don't dissolve fully in that small amount of water.

Anyway thats the basics of preparation. after this you should filter it. I use syringes which have no needle, just a twist lock which are used for IV's. You can get those at pharmacies, I think. I have them from my last trip to the hospital. I find that using these makes it easier to filter. I filter twice with one of these syringes, using a new plastic cup and a new cotton (I use sterile cotton gauze folded then rolled up tight to about the size of a cigarrette filter, maybe a little wider) then squirt the filtered liquid into a new cup and use the needle syringe to suck it up, once again through cotton gauze. So now I have a three times filtered,sterile, totally clear and unclouded solution containing 4mg Dilaudid (I never use a whole pill in a 1ml syringe because I am afraid it won't dissolve. Anyway, that is the easy part.

Actually shooting is HARD. If you have a friend who is experienced at shooting, have him/her show you and maybe even do it for you the first few times.

What happened to me when I first tried this (same pill same thing just a few days ago) was that I got my syringe all ready, then put on my tourniquet and took an alcohol swab and clean the skin above the vein where I have decided to inject. By then, my heart is racing, I'm sweating, and shaking slightly because I am so damn nervous. Anyway, out of trying about 20 times, I've hit the vein only once and at that point there was so little blood as I registered that I figured I wasn't in all the way and pulled out before trying again and finally depressing the plunger and getting the shot off. I did feel the rush and enjoyed it but my usual dose is more like 8mg IV so the 4mg shot didn't do as much as I wished and I did not have time to try again that night.

SO, moral of the story: clean everything you use for the shot including your hands and skin where you plan to hit. Make sure you use sterile saline in place of water. And make sure you have a friend with you to help you because it is so hard to even pull the plunger back or push it down by yourself until you have some more experience.

Just be careful, use your head, and do your research. Check out the IDU Manual (search for it on google). It stands for IV Drug Users Manual. It is all about harm reduction and helping you learn what you need to bang drugs safely.

If you can in the future try and get either the Roxanne brand pills or the brand name ones which I can't remember the brand...they have the K's on them.

OK, good luck, be safe, have fun, get high.

-V

4. drew.duluth

drew.duluth Member

OK thanks for the info. So i finaly banged it. I got a huge rush but i was doing it with my friends who always do it and they dident use a cotton fall to filer, and neither did i. It seemed all liquid no paste stuff. But i was using a 1/2 cc insulin rig and it was completly full and i was nervouse because it seemed like a lot of liquid. is there a way to compact it and not lose ur load at all but have less liquid to shoot?

also i have really bad shooting veings and it took 3 tries to get a vein. any tips on where i should try? what veins to use and where? thanks

5. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

oh man, a 1/2cc is tiny. trust me, you don't want any less liquid than that or the pill can't dissolve. You didn't use a filter? bro, thats asking for trouble when banging ANY kinda pill.

And wait, you said it was all liquid and no paste stuff but you were dissolving an entire triangle shaped 8mg dilaudid in just .5ml (cc) of water? I am having problems getting my pills to dissolve in 1 full cc of water (my syringes are 1cc). Also, I filter it using needle-less syringes so I can draw it through the cotton easier, and then I pull out the plunger of the needle-less syringe, insert the needle syringe into the back of the other one and draw up the filtered liquid.

BUT, I also can't find a vein. I haven't found one at all. I've tried several times with no luck. I feel like an idiot cause I've seen this done by a nurse a thousand times and i've done it myself with an IV when it came out one time, and that needle was fucking massive compared to these.

Anyway, I wish I had a friend who was a nurse, lol.

6. always_sublime

always_sublime Member

damn V thats got to be irritating not being able to find the vein.

7. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

Yes, it was irritating, but I am hoping that irritation is now OVER. thats right. I am now fully initiated into the cult of drugs: I am an IV drug user. I prepared a 6mg shot of dilaudid (cause the whole 8mg pill doesn't seem to dissolve in the amount of liquid that fits in my needle syringes) and still had too much liquid so I ended up with one full syringe and another with 2ml in it. So i figure thats about .5mg/ml a normal dissolution rate for dilaudid so I figured I was safe. My solution was crystal clear thanks to my triple filter method using needle-less syringes and cotton gauze filters. So I sat down on my toilet seat (parents are home so I have to be discreet) and put on my tourniquet and cleaned my upper arm with an alcohol swab, and found a good vein that sticks way out. I slid the needle in gently, and then pulled back the plunger to find...BLOOD! FUCK YEAH!

So I then pressed the plunger down almost to the end, stoppped, pulled it out and swabbed the area clean again while feeling the glorious wave of dilaudid pour through my veins.

God I am so glad I got this to work, I was really not wanting to waste all this Dilaudid I have putting it up my nose.

Anyway, I'm obviously fucked up but I had to get on here and get excited cause I no longer have any excuse not to shoot this dilaudid and...nodding...

-V

8. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

ohh-ohh you sound like you like it------

9. drew.duluth

drew.duluth Member

No I used 4mg or half of it since it was y first time. And i used 1.5 ccs of liquid, or 3 rigs full. It disolved almost instanly with the VERY SMALL pasty filler layer only on the top, if you put the needle in the very bottom it was all clear liquid which was drawn. But yea i took forever to find a vein it really sucks, i have no shootin veins in my arms, i think im going to use my hand next time.

10. goodscents1

goodscents1 Guest

Might want to check your forearm, or feet I have a nice one by my ankle. I have never tied off I can't hit the vein if I do it all ways rolls. Glad you enjoyed!!!

11. d0nny

d0nny Member

Well, in rehab I heard of people injecting into the penis's and their necks... Those should be easy to find.

12. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

When you get to the point to where you're injecting drugs into your dick, it's time for a reality check.

13. d0nny

d0nny Member

thats probably why they were in rehab. I was court ordered for possession on mephedrone... :/