Homemade hallucinagens?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by cycylove, Jul 8, 2009.

1. cycylove

cycylove Member

Anyone got some good recipes for homemade hallucinagens?
    here's ones i've heard so far.

2 tbs of freshly ground nutmeg
    eat it...that's all

orange peel
    toothpaste
    rub toothpaste on the orange peel then let it sit for 3days-2 weeks and eat.

Orange
    Juicy fruit gum
    Put jucy fruit into orange and let sit in fridge for 3 days..take gum out and chew it

2. dmob12

dmob12 Member

Also check Erowid for more accurate dosage info for nutmeg.

3. nesta

nesta Banned

are you joking?

4. cycylove

cycylove Member

not joking...i've actually heard of these recipes, never tried them though

5. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

haaahaaaahhahaahahahhahahaaaaaa omfg... hahaa. im legit laughin my ass off. wow. the toothpaste one great..

nesta, ahaha:cheers2:

6. AmericanEthics

AmericanEthics Member

:eek:Jesus Christ this changes everything!

I'm gonna go inject some oranges with gum and toothpaste and throw them in the microwave right now. I'll keep you guys updated!:D

7. nesta

nesta Banned

i was hoping you were joking. the nutmeg will work, but there are EXTREMELY few fans of nutmeg for good reason. just keep on using it as a spice.

morning glory seeds will work, so will hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. there are a select few ornamental cacti which contain usable levels of mescaline, and Psilocybe cubensis is very easy, discrete, and inexpensive to grow at home using a modified PF Tek

the two things you mentioned other than nutmeg are foolish. don't waste the time or money, it's stupid.

8. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

i smoke aquafresh

9. nesta

nesta Banned

10. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

yeah you did:cool: tripped face

11. BillyX

BillyX Member

mmmm moldy orange peel mixed with toothpaste and im tripping balls!

I think you kids should just stick to jenkem the orange peel trip may be a bit strong for you.......

12. twang

twang on the run

hahaha i've actually heard some kid say this before, except he said to put a cough drop inside an orange and let it sit until the orange gets rotten then eat the cough drop. We were having a sesh too I laughed so hard

13. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

NObody really thinks this... I refuse to believe there are people THAT dumb.

Genetics would already fuck the kid... But what would they teach their kids???

"Now honey, I know about the orange peel inside of your room. I don't ever want to see that kind of stuff again! That includes banana peels!"

14. BlueWaters

BlueWaters Member

If I see my daughter disappearing into her room with cough drops and an orange, ............ :smilielol5:

I've heard that it's 2 tablespoons of nutmeg, but it takes 5 hours to work and makes you really really really sick. Highly toxic in large doses too.

Reminds me of my late teen years, when some mates of mine thought they could stoned smoking baking soda. Good for a laugh. Rick and Jason where in the kitchen of their flat, trying to cook the baking soda in the microwave and then tried to smoke it. Hilarious. :D

15. cycylove

cycylove Member

lol
    welll supposedly the citric acid in the orange reacts with the chemicals in the toothpaste and while you let it sit it fumes together to create hallucinagens...i don't know how true it is but whatever haha.
    I mean..people put shit in a bottle, cover it up with a baloon, put it out in the sun, let the fumes from this shit rise and blow up the balloon and then they sniff it..but that's just plain nasty...i'm not desperate enough for nutmeg, rotty orange peels or sniffing shit, if noone can come up with a decent home remedy...shrooms work ;)

16. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

Yeah there are easy drugs to get.

DXM in cough syrups. Make sure it only has DXM

Morning glory seeds

Diphenhydramine and Dimenhydrinate will make you talk to people who are not there. Benadryl, unisome, dramamine.

Whip cream bottles contain nitrogen. Also known as laughing gas.

mouth wash has alcohol in it. Not advisable though...

Those are all things you can pick up at wal-mart. If you are talking about legal drugs, then that list is endless. There are no easy home made drugs though. Don't try it. Bleach and ammonia are deadly combined, so on your quest make sure u don't do that.

17. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

there was a time in my life where i probably would have tried orange peels. lol

18. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

i was wondering the same thing

19. twang

twang on the run

also a myth. this does not really get you high lol

20. dmob12

dmob12 Member

It's nitrous oxide not nitrogen.