Circumcision?

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by MissBHave, Jul 4, 2009.

1. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Rofl, I wish my parents had circumcised me at birth. By the age of 12 I had some sort of inflammation of the hood skin on the penis and really looked like there was a 5 inch round sack of puss hanging around and off my dick. Luckily it was drained and I was later circumcised and now have a rather normal looking dick. But jesus christ that was painful. I don't see what's wrong with circumcision, may not be natural but it does prevent some diseases that I've witnessed first hand, doctor also said it was a common problem with people who do not get circumcised. Didn't reduce my pleasure either btw.

theres 2 cents

2. .you.make.my.heart.happy.

.you.make.my.heart.happy. Member

Well that does suck, and I feel bad for you, I do. But it doesn't happen to every person who isn't circumcised.
    Also (this may sound weird, nonetheless) you gotta think about the kid's future. Sex feels so much more amazing for men who are not circumcised!

shoeless joe likes this.
  3. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

I don't know, you can't really say something like that for sure though. I was masturbating before I got circumcised and if anything the pleasures seems the same / better. Orgasms always have seemed to feel explosive and complete no matter the circumstance so I can't say that I've personally noted any difference or decline in sexual feeling.

4. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

If it wasnt meant to be there then it wouldnt be. Leave it alone. If your child grows up and decides one day that he wants to he can.

shoeless joe likes this.
  5. madbr3991

madbr3991 Member

i was circumcised when i was 4 for some bullshit reason. i was strapped to a table i could see and hear but couldent move or speak . it was the most painful experience of my life. i still have vivid nightmares about it. i will never have that done to anyone and the people that do make me sick.

when i asked new parents why you had that done to your baby the most common answer i get is that "a baby wont remember the pain". i asked them just because they might not remember does that make it ok. if they say yes i usaly asked them if i gave you a drug that inhibits your memory then i torture you. is it ok because you dont remember. and of coarse they say no
    whats the difference between torturing a baby and an adult

shoeless joe likes this.
  6. daisymelan

daisymelan Professional fence sitter

We never circumcised our children. We researched it and could see no need in doing so. I have to say that I'm always shocked when I hear of people choosing to do this now days. All of the literature says there are no benefits to doing it. Even my doctors advised against it. Most of the people I know that elected to have it done to their sons did it because "Daddy was". Seems like a really messed up reason to do it. Not so much about your baby's needs...

shoeless joe likes this.
  7. katelin101

katelin101 Member

my first son did but i couldnt even hold him for a month i was so upset with myself. he was in so much pain NO MORE i said an i will never do that agin

shoeless joe likes this.
  8. SativaStarr

SativaStarr Member

I have 2 boys and both are intact (hubby is circed however).

IMHO circumcision is genital mutilation, cruel, and inhumane.. and quite honestly a violation of the child's most basic human rights. It's not the parents' body therefore they have no right making a life altering permanent decision like that :2cents:

shoeless joe likes this.
  9. joyfulsara

joyfulsara Member

i get sick of hearing ppl defend genital mutilation by talking about disease, infection, cleanliness, etc. just teach him to wash his dick every day and in most cases, there will be no problems. the baby might get toenail fungus later in life, so let's have him declawed when he's only a few hours old. see? what the hell kind of logic is that?

shoeless joe likes this.
  10. Morbid

Morbid Member

Dont get your son circumsied, I'm not and im really glad my parents didnt do it to me.

Even though where im from the US, some people for some reason think that being circumsied is the normal thing to be, which doesnt make sense to me, your son will be thankful that he wasnt. You have alot more feeling with the skin being there.

shoeless joe likes this.
  11. clever-name

clever-name Member

I never understood the infection/cleanliness/std thing either.
    If you cut the penis off completely, I guess that would be even better than circumcision if you use that logic. I just doesn't make sense.

1 person likes this.
  12. charliebrown321

charliebrown321 Guest

the older a person is, the more it will hurt when gettin circumcised. in an adult very painfull to do . i am glad i was circumcised as a newborn. mine stays clean and dry all the time. if i was uncut i would have had it done. i dont know if my pappy is cut or not...dont matter to me . i like mine trimmed just like it is .....

13. CandiiRainbow

CandiiRainbow Member

I would NEVER EVER torture a little baby just because it would be my opinion that he would have his skin..
    its NOT my "right" as a parent to choose a surgery that is NOT needed and will purposly torture the baby for no good reason, the skin is there to protect against infections and germs, not to be cut of for the fun of it..
    If you circumcise a boy why not circumcise a girl to? its possible and has been a part of culture in some countries..
    In my family circumcision is concidered torture and abuse when done to infants and little kids.
    If it is done on a teen or grown up who actually needs it and ask for it them self, maybe even pay them self its their choose and therefor allright but its never ok to do that to a baby because the baby obviously did not choose it !!

1 person likes this.
  14. Pink_Panther

Pink_Panther Banned

I'm a TG girl, but I still have my penis, lol - and I'm keeping it. I am uncircumcised, and pleased about it! I find it preferable, and the alternative seems such an 'old fashioned' sort of cultural mutilation. Makes me shudder!

shoeless joe likes this.
  15. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

My guy is not circumcised, and he curses his parents for not doing it when he was a baby because it causes him pain during sex.
    He would like to get circumcised, but the pain...

16. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

as many have said before me, circumcision is mutilation, torture and a violation of human rights. it brings no benefits, and the foreskin doesn't cause problems. the cleanliness issue is stupid, if you're worried about hygiene, take a shower, big deal.
    don't circumcise your kid.

1 person likes this.
  17. drstve

drstve Member

How true! It is cleanliness that is the issue... and genitalia cleanliness applies to female and male alike.. DrStve

shoeless joe likes this.
  18. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

exactly! it's sad how parents keep doing this to their children only because of tradition

shoeless joe likes this.
  19. madbr3991

madbr3991 Member

but the pain so instead of as a grown man getting it done if he wants. when during the surgery they give ADULTS anaesthetic and lots of pain meds for after. he would instead do it to a baby who would feel even more pain. because there nervous system is hyper sensitive. and babies don't get any pain meds during a circumcision. because its too dangerous for babies to have pain meds. babies might not remember so what circumcision still causes a baby pain.

circumcision is torture

shoeless joe likes this.
  20. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

Maybe as mum's next we will decide that maybe boys dpn't need all 10 fingers and hack one off.

Same thing