What's the most APAP you've consumed at once

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by DroneLore, May 30, 2009.

1. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

And what were the consequences?

2. GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician Senior Member

APAP?
    you dont really want to abuse that stuff; it wont do anything for you.

the most i've ever taken is with four Vicodin: 5mg hydrocodone/500mg APAP per pill
    according to the USDA the maximum amount of APAP you should take per day is
    4000 mg. doses higher than that can cause liver damage, jaundice, etc. Taking anything over 10,000 mg will most likely cause an emergency room visit, and doses ranging from 15,000-20,000 mg have been reported as fatal

if you're thinking of taking percocet or something that has a mixture of oxycodone and APAP, there is a "Cold Water Extraction" that you can do. I've never tried it, but if you look on the internet you can probably find some guides that explain it.

another thing: Pain killers (hydrocodone, morphine, etc.) are proven to be more effective with a synergistic effect when taken with APAP.

3. DroneLore

yea im just curious because i took 400 mg of propoxyphene and 2600 mg of APAP about an hour ago..i would never take that shit by itself and I would have done a CWE but i didnt want to freak out parents in the kitchen. i wont do it again though i hate being anxious when im on drugs, its such a waste.

4. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

10 5/500s

5. DroneLore

did anything happen?

6. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

no

slight stomach pains though

7. Piink

Piink Member

12: 10/325 Lorcets.

Ate em all within 30 min. Puked my guts up for an hour, had horrible pains in my stomach, then was high as shit for like 7 hours. I also ate 5 solma's with it... ugh. kids =\

8. The Mushroom Man

The Mushroom Man Member

i think 2750 for me, 5 and a half 5/500's. No negatives at all.

The Mushroom Man

9. NICU97203

NICU97203 Member

Damn, like someone mentioned in a post above, acetaminophen can be deadly. A few years back I read an article in my local newspaper and from what I remember, acetaminophen leads to more emergency room visits and more deaths than any other drug. Those facts could be wrong and since I am too lazy to look it up online then I am going to go with that statement. If it is wrong, please correct me. There were days when I could not score any Oxycontin, Dilaudid, Morphine, Heroin, and other strong pain killers so I would take anywhere from twenty to thirty 10mg Percosets or Lortab. I believe the most I ever ingested at one time was in the neighborhood of twenty 10mg Percosets that each contained 650mg of acetaminophen (which is 13,000mg of acetaminophen). Damn, I am lucky to be alive because at the time I was using anywhere from 300mg to 500mg of Oxycontin a day and usually a few Dilaudid on top of that. My liver probably looks like Courtney Love's ****. Anyways, sorry for the long post. I just took my morning dose of Methadone and am feeling spectacular. Later, dudes.

-NICU

10. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

12-18 grams, not sure the exact amount. im sure it did a number on my liver but that was over 4 years ago and im still here, so i guess it wasnt too bad.

11. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

7g. I'm sure my liver didn't appreciate it, but there no complications, aside from intense nausea.

12. smoka

smoka Member

swim started out opiates with vicodins and was upto 30-750s per day. for months!

liver value was not good, swim was also using oral pro-hormones, which are very very bad for liver. so, swim got on the milk thistle, 4000mg per day for two months along with gallon of h20. at this time, swims liver value is perfect!
    many will say 4000mg is too much but trust swim, some take 10000mg per day.
    and so is eating 30 is really bad, so.

milk thistle is good but i heard liver52 is better, but never tried.

13. The Mushroom Man

The Mushroom Man Member

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:smilielol5:

14. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I had 5g of apap today.

15. tbchef

tbchef Guest

I have off & on taken as much as 30,000 mg in a 24 hr period. I'm not bragging at all!!!! However now because of my extreme pain I take oxycodone 30 mg no APAP... on my addictionBut I have Migraines ant take butalbital.... some times 50 a day like most meds, my tolerance is through the the roof, bordering on outer space...Again I'm not bragging!!!!! I know I'm a drug addict and wish to be off this shit someday.... Please don't reply on my addition..... I know all the dangers and facts..... However I do see my MD (PCP) on regular basis All my panels are almost perfect, including my liver... Go figure! sometimes i take 50-60 a day which is over 19,000 a day..... I know i must stop someday before i fuck up my liver.... I don't drink any alcolhol at all... the worst i got was nausea. I have know idea why I' so healthy.... Miracle I guess!!!! Healthy living through using dangerous drugs..... again go figure.... I'm a walking enigma.....