Highest Vicodin dose

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by hahaha04, May 24, 2009.

1. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Hey

What's the highest dose of vicodin anyone had done? What is the lethal dose? What's a high enough dose to make you blackout? Any information posted here is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

Ive taken 90mgs of hydrocodone
    they were norcos with 325 of APAP

3. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Alright, but how many mgs of vicodin was in each pill. I'm assuming there was something like 10mg of vic with 325 of apap per pill?

4. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

yes sir. 10/325

5. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

Interesting question...according to the MSDS provided by Mallincrodt Pharms, the LD50 of Hydrocodone is 375mg per kilogram of body weight in rats. It states that humans are probably much more sensitive. The other issue is that if you're not extracting the acetaminophen (Tylenol) from the tablet, you'll reach toxicity with that before the opiate. Even doses as high as 4000mg of Tylenol all at once have been known to be harmful to the liver, but some people have built a tolerance to Tylenol as well and are able to do it. Norcos are a lot safer bet since they're 10/325.

The amount it takes to blackout, or nod off rather...depends on tolerance. The starting prescribed dose is anywhere between 5mg to 15mg. For someone with no tolerance, 15 to 20mg will do quite a bit most of the time, depending on the person. Start slow, though.

6. NICU97203

NICU97203 Member

I am lucky that I never overdosed on APAP several years ago when I was using somewhere in between 300mg to 500mg of Oxycontin per day and that did not include Dilaudid, Morphine, and Cocaine. There were days when I could not find any Oxy or Dilaudid so I would take upwards of twenty-five Percoset or Vicodin 10/325 pills a day. I usually did a CWE but I know there were at least 15 times where I took, as I mentioned, 25 or more 10/325 pills a day without the CWE (lucky, eh?). I know two people that died from acetaminophen overdose and they did not take near as much as I did on those days. Anyways, take care dudes.

-NICU

7. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I ate 14 5/500 vics one time(70mg of hydrocodone and 7000mg of APAP). That was pretty stupid and I puked my guts up, then I went to a job interview. haha

The most hydrocodone I've ingested at one time was 240mg, but it was in the form of Tussionex, which is extended release and doesn't contain any APAP, so that probably doesn't count. lol

8. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

I took upwards of 10 10/1000 mg Vicodins before. TERRIBLE cramps and stomach ache.

9. TopNotchStoner

Do those even exist or are you just joking? lol

10. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

10 mg hydro and 1000mg Tylenol. I puked up a fair amount after awhile. I think if I hadnt, Id prolly have died.

11. wakeboartd00d!

wakeboartd00d! Member

My first time doing opiates I popped 9 vikes 325 mg, I thought I was going to die haha

12. TopNotchStoner

lol I didn't know there was such a thing as 10/1000. That's fuckin crazy.