Hairy or Smooth

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by veryclever1980, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veryclever1980

veryclever1980 Member

2. VDlova

VDlova Guest

Muscular and Hairy! :)

Mister Mike and Rugamuffin like this.
  3. PalmSpringsKink

PalmSpringsKink Guest

It depends on my mood............ hairy balls and assholes are hot and guys who have hair growing up their cock shaft (the further up the shaft his hair grows - the better) have a special place in my heart (and my mouth). But there are times a completely hairless man's body (other than his head) is very sexy and enjoyable to worship and run my tongue & mouth over.

4. LJDV

LJDV Member

I like muscular, but not like bulging everywhere muscles, and smooth, but some hair doesn't bother me any. :)

5. dvdsky65

dvdsky65 Member

Smooth chest,a well trimmed pube area,and totally shaved ass and balls sounds perfect to me!

Jcinalco and Lovnflman like this.
  6. biguy71

biguy71 Member

I definitely prefer guys who are totally hairless, except for on their heads. Some body hair doesn't bother me, but the less the better.

Pobept73 likes this.
  7. maze1

maze1 Member

im attracted to hairy guys. but i shave my chest and legs

8. Hierarchy

Hierarchy Member

I like people when they are average. I don't really mind if they are hairy or hairless. I do love though when guys don't shave their pubes, I find it so sexy.

9. LJDV

LJDV Member

Thread resurrection ftw! Haha. I'm pretty sure I've already responded to the actual question though. Haha.

10. bf6067

bf6067 Guest

Once again, I need to state that I tend to like everyone. If some one is muscular, I can guarantee you, the last thing I am going to worry about is whether he is hairy or smooth. I can enjoy his muscles either way. I will admit, sometimes I have seen hairy guys on the Internet who are incredibly drop dead muscular and I just can not imagine it any other way. So for that reason, I chose that option. But if a smooth muscular guy approached me, I would gladly reach out and touch!

11. Galaskan

Galaskan Member

gotta love the muscular and smooth. I am not too picky though. :rolleyes:

12. complx

complx Member

Hair most of the way up the shaft and all around the anus makes for the best sucking!

13. TheSystemOrange

TheSystemOrange Member

I chose average, I guess I like in betweeners

14. Phil_M

Phil_M Member

I chose average. I love guys who just have just little bit of hair on their chest and of course I LOVE treasure trails (probably my favorite type of body hair, wish I had one :() I definitely prefer pubes and butt crack hair over shaved privates.

Overall, I just love when a guy keeps what ever body hair nature gave him. If you're smooth, that's hot. If you're hairy, that's hot. Not a fan of shaved chests or stomachs. I had a bf once who used to do that and his skin felt really tough and abrasive because of the stubble. It would rub me raw when we would have body contact friction.

15. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

i love body hair on guys. but i'm not into bulky types.

16. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

Average I suppose. I like a smooth chest but I also think it's weird when guys shave their legs. Keeping things trimmed is the way to go.

17. BG43214

BG43214 Member

SMOOTH ALL THE WAY!!......and a smooth blonde is the best!!!

Chris13 and flyboy270 like this.
  18. collegetwink09

collegetwink09 Member

muscular and hairy for sure!

19. Cavey

Cavey Member

I came to the realization while watching a commercial for Nivea Active3. A beautiful hairy chested man with some gruff on his face steps into the shower lathers, shaves and gets out all smooth. Gotta admit not nearly as appealing when all the hair was gone.

20. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

not all at all. hairy guys are way more sexy. i never got this smooth thing. it's a turn-off to see a grown man shaved all over. :confused:

missionfigdeluxe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.