Why do women tremble after orgasming?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Dein Liebsten, May 18, 2009.

1. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

It's a question I have. Lately, I've been having sex with my girlfriend and she's been really really enjoying it (I'm her first, and my previous encounters have given me a bit of technique to use). The other day we were getting it on in her bathroom while she was sitting on the sink (don't ask. It just happened ;D) and after we were done, her legs were shaking a lot and she could barely stand. She wasn't in pain (she was laughing) but why does that happen? Am I a powerful sex God that just creates a catastrophic orgasm? Or is it just her?

I'm betting on the latter, because she was extremely loud. I've actually never heard a girl say "fuck" that much while having sex.

Yeah this is kind of a bragging post (I'm just in love lol) but I would like to know why girls shake after an orgasm. :p

thanks!

Mandykepp likes this.
  2. Green_Goddess

Green_Goddess Member

I dunno....
    we just do.. lol

3. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Whoa...what an answer.

4. wally m

wally m 14

:smilielol5:

5. Green_Goddess

Green_Goddess Member

well.... it's like you guys trying to explain what you feel when you cum to us.. we'll never truly understand and neither will you, plus I have no clue why scientifically it happens lol I just know that it happens..

6. caliente

caliente Senior Member

That's a perfectly good answer. Some things just can't be explained very well in words.

Why do women, including me, sometimes cry after sex? I dunno that, either. I guess because it creates powerful emotions. Men tend to equate crying with unhappiness, but it's just any strong emotion.

7. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

You've got a good one there. She's comfortable with you. :) As for the shaking, it's the cutest thing ever. That's all I know.

8. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I guess because she has so many nerves really excited it takes a minute or two for all the adrenaline to wear off.

1 person likes this.
  9. _Kristin_

_Kristin_ Member

Sometimes I tremble if the buildup to orgasm has taken a long time, or if the orgasm is unusually powerful. I'm pretty weak after that kind of climax.

10. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Enjoy it while it last bro, and get a few more licks in when she is trembling after a powerful orgasm. I love doing that :D

11. jia

jia Member

Potential medical answer: Mostly involuntary shivering for me. Your brain floods the body (primarily the brain) with various different pleasure causing chemicals. Heart rate shoots through the roof. Trembling is a symptom of tachyardia (high heart rate.)

Personal answer: it feels like the waves of pleasure still have a few eddies left here and there and they hit me and I tremble and shake.

12. WildOrchid

WildOrchid Member

Some women tense their tigh muscles during sex rally hard, but because of the endorphins and whatnot they don't feel pain because of it. During orgasm tension reaches the peak and then goes the way. Tired out muscles my spasm. I had experienced it during sexual situations and during PE.

13. jia

jia Member

I mean, why do you scream when you orgasm? This question isn't going to have a satisfying answer because the answer is just because.

14. RokMyBobbySox

RokMyBobbySox Member

An orgasm is the contraction of muscles, and when those muscles tighten and untighten, the muscles become lose and relaxed. Causing trembles of sorts. The contractions (trembles) are everywhere;your hands tighten up, you may arch your back, your facial expression is intense, your breathing pattern changes to short gasps, your legs tremble, your toes curl under. Some can see it as a shock to the nerves. To put simply like a release of pent-up sexual tension.

15. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

Yes they do, after a women orgasms, a womens brain releases oxytocin which apparently causes the vagina to rythmically contract so it seems to me that this may also cause her to lose control of other parts of her body to some extent.

16. Curtislj

Curtislj Member

I love when women shake... it makes you feel like the man!

17. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

Yes, also men can have the same problem after sex. Specially when stading up and either getting laid or a blow job. I have givin my husband a BJ stading up, he cummed all over and then fell to the floor with legs twitching. I have done this several times, and he has to me also.

I love it when he eats my pussy out after he cums from fucking her and my legs are trembling still.

Also I get foot cramps when having sex very often when I get the toe curls goin on.

18. Katie<3

Katie<3 Member

My legs tremble. LIKE CRAZY. My partner thinks its cute. It makes him feel good about himself and I think its funny :] We both win.
    And ive had foot cramps after aswel! But thats not fun - it hurtsss.

19. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

I think orgasm for a women is the culmination of a lot of affective foreplay after a long time, I'm beginning to think an amount of women actually do try to resist it because they are afraid of losing control of their bodies - fuck it just piss or shit or whatever let it go, I think you'll find you won't piss or shit, you'll probably just squirt out fluid thats it.

And if you worried about anything dont because your missing out on the ride of your life.

For some strange reason I think I blacked out whilst my partner was orgasming ??

20. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

Sounds dangerous and life-threatening. Are you sure she's not having a sex-induced seizure? Perhaps she's lost all consciousness and awareness of the world around her, and she's helpless to defend herself. Stop having sex with her immediately, and call a doctor!!!

LMAO.