do you tan nude in backyard , do neighbors bother you?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by pollywifee, May 17, 2009.

1. jackier

jackier Member

At my mom's house since I was 13, I would tan in the nude. There were only single story houses so I never saw anyone and I don't think they saw me. My aunt's house had a real nice pool though and my cousins and I often went sunbathing topless until we noticed that her teenage boy neighbors would try to peek at us. Here at my current house with my friends, we have no close neighbors and our backyard is covered by woods, so there are no problems.

2. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

I may be a tad shameless but I regularly garden and relax nude around the garden and home. It is possible that my neighbours may have seen me but until someone complains I'll take the chance. After all it's been seen before so many times!!!

3. D.and.D_in_Dallas

D.and.D_in_Dallas Guest

This is our first backyard with enough privacy to be nude and we are enjoying it. We need to fully recon the area it appears we can be nude all the time in complete privacy. If I am going to spend any length of time, I usually wait until dark ( no worries at all about going out to the yard for a minute or two ). My wife does all (day time) gardening wearing only an unbuttoned fish net swim suit cover. By next year we will have addressed any line of sight issues

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I haven't,but as a long time roofer,I can tell you I've sure seen plenty of it. A cough usually gets them up and running.

5. nudesurfer

nudesurfer Guest

i tan nude and do the gardening nude, yes neighbours can see but have never said anything

6. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I live on a dead end road where there isn't much traffic so I spend alot of time around the pool nude.

7. florida_fetish_guy69

florida_fetish_guy69 Guest

I hang out in my yard nude all the time. My next door neighbors' daughter sunbathes topless from time to time. We have one of those "we pretend to not notice, and try not to stare too hard" thing going.

8. wanderer20

wanderer20 Guest

Will be nude in the garden whenever the weather allows. it's fairly secluded but have had the odd person sometimes walk up the drive and into my garden - one neighbour in particular as ventured in on a few occasions - it doesn't bother me and she tells me she also sunbathes nude but i've never seen her.

At university i used to live next door to some girls who would sunbathe topless, we were aware of each other but it was politely ignored until it was brought up at a party some time later.

9. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

Part of my back yard is private. When the sun is shining in the right direction, I take a few minutes on each side of my body to make some vitamin D, but I also enjoy garden chores without the bother of clothing.

On one side, the back yard is visible to neighbors because their house sits higher than mine. I have raised the height of my privacy fence along a 3-meter length, but I need to extend it by that much again and later add some bamboo, shrubs or fast-growing trees.

If you have good relations with your neighbors, it might be simpler to tell them that you are a nudist or at least a person who enjoys back yard nudity. Add that you don't want to offend them, so would they mind if you were nude as you tend your garden or sunbathe? Who knows? They will either laugh until they cry, shout an angry "No!" or ask if they can join you.

10. sun_sime

sun_sime Member

I am always nude at home and do go out to my back patio to feel the sun on me. I am very overlooked but have never had anything mentioned to me about it. It's nice to have that freedom :)

11. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

One day my sister was tanning out back with no top on.... I went out in back and she quickly turned over and tried to cover up... (I felt like saying "Why are you covering up?? I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ANYWAY!")

No one in my family is open like I am :(

The trouble with NOT CARING IF THEY SEE YOU is: You cant be shure they wont call the cops on you!

I mean YES they shouldnt be l00king into your yard but thats what ppl do unfortunetly :(

Yeah...... One time i was in our pool NAKED and my mom came out and asked me if i had any clothes on.. When i said NO she started screaming @ me saying GET SOME CLOTHES ON.... (NO ONE COULD SEE ME)

Its just so sad how fucked up ppl have become over something so beautiful and INNOCENT!!

12. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I do in my backyard sometimes. I did earlier today. No one can see me though

13. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

I suspect that there are a lot more people naked in their private back yards than meets the eye. They just won't admit to it. And who wants to be mocked?

It's really sad that some of you are treated so shabbily by your relatives about this.
    Massive numbers of people would really like to be naked outdoors at least in their gardens, swimming pools and such if they could be sure that there will be no consequences. It's the natural human condition and good for us, but so needlessly controversial.

14. Dude111

And we are the only animal thats treated like this :(

15. bjkrupp89

bjkrupp89 Member

Always nude in the backyard. I live in the country. Old Mrs. Burns was taking a country walk one day and stopped in. She's 84. I was standing in all my glory when I heard her say "you're not freezing"? She was staring and smiling at the little one incher. I felt much closer to her afterwards---not shy.

16. Dude111

Ahhhh thats sweet,it would be nice IF MORE were like this!

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Thanks To The Wonder That Is "Google Earth", I Can...:2thumbsup:

Cheers Glen.

P.S:- At The Risk Of Sounding Creepy, I Noticed You Missed

A Patch On Your Back Today With The Tanning Oil...[​IMG].

18. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I don't use tanning oil :p

I do lot's of bad things in my backyard, did you see me drinking that beer back there underage last week? :D

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Do Clearly Recall You Sipping On Something About

6"X2", But I Didn't Think It Looked Even Remotely Like

A Beer Can......:confused:

Cheers Glen.

20. Dude111

Ah man!!