Is deep throating a banana good enough preperation?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by imperfectsoul, May 8, 2009.

1. imperfectsoul

imperfectsoul Member

I was just wondering how well an unpeeled banana "simulates" the real thing. Does deep throating a unpeeled banana feel the same as deep throating a real cock, or close to it? Or am I in for a different experience or feel altogether?

If you have deep throated before, what do you think? It seems like it would be about the same. I am quite used to taking the banana deep at this point.

2. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

LOL!

I could be your instructor if you're anywhere near Boston.

3. caliente

caliente Senior Member

I've never tried a banana, but I wouldn't think it would be the same. You wouldn't get that soft velvety feeling that the head of a cock has.

4. Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy Member

I've tried it and it just makes me gag. Nothing like the real thing, and I can deepthroat with ease.

5. TangerineSoul

TangerineSoul Member

Bananas are pretty soft....I wouldn't fancy half a banana breaking off in the back of my throat.

6. topper

topper Member

Like the other guy said, he wouldn't fancy having a bannana breaking off in his throat.
    The best is to practice with a dildo. You can find the correct angles for taking it deep into your throat, without gagging.

7. JoeBone

JoeBone Member

From the OP:

I was just wondering how well an unpeeled banana "simulates" the real thing.