opiate hallucinations?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by blitz7341, May 7, 2009.

1. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

hey everybody. Recently ive begun to take notice of some strange occurrences when i do opiates. whenever im really oped up and i close my eyes, i hear things. sometimes i hear like birds singing or maybe like a far off lawn mower. but more often than that i hear voices. now its not like they are talking to me, more like im just overhearing someones conversation. im actually nodding while im writing this up and i just hallucinated my parents talking. idk just wondering if you guys also get this or if im just losing it lol

as for visual hallucinations, opiates dont give me visuals like psychedelics. BUT, whenever im on an opiate my HPPD becomes much more pronounced.

goddam i just nodded an imagined my mom talking. its not always my parents just happened to be right now.

i have a friend who does H alot and he said that he has "heroin hallucinations". goddam i just closed my eyes and hallucinated a conversation between him and some girl.

ANYWAY. AHEM. anyone else get this?:confused:

2. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

Always when I'm extremely high off something I get this little patch of oilyness in my vision.

Thats when I know I'm fucked up. Happened on opiates before. I dunno about audio hallucinations though.

3. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

not really hallucinations but when im fucked i close my eyes and have weird thoughts with the pictures to commodate them....

weird

4. Softball

Softball Member

I've noticed what seemed like aural hallucinations as I'm falling asleep after a night of opis. Sort of like that half-dream half awake thing where you hear noises, but they aren't dreams because they wake you up and you ask "what the fuck was that?"

I think the shit is more like enhanced dreaming then any hallucinatory effect. Still pretty cool though.

5. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

yeah i guess but it happens alot while im awake and i literally close my eyes for 5 seconds

6. Softball

Softball Member

I love when it happens. I guess because I associate it with the amazingly sublime opiate afterglow feeling.

7. Slingblade

Slingblade Member

I actually posted while i was having severe opiate hallucinations. Read my post dreamstate on heroin. Thats how fucked up I was, tyhe post didnt even make sense, and i dont even remember posting it. I found out about it the next morning when I checked the boards and saw that I had made a new thread and clicked it to see what I wrote. I was mortified at my state of mind that night.

8. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

ive never personally experienced this...but my friend did once when he took 200 mgs of morphine. he had a pretty low tollerance at the time too. he thought they were 10s instead of 100s!!! good thing he only took two... but anyway, he said he actually saw shit swirling around and move up and down. ive been nodding out and thought i saw a green cloud go past me once on 60mg of morphine....maybe its something to do with morphine that puts you in some kinda dream state, but while still awake, i was also extremely baked when i saw this, so im sure that plays a part in that as well...gotta love it.

9. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

Not sure if this applies but I've gotten auditory hallucinations from Kratom before, made sleeping harder than it should have been -_-

10. mrhigh88

mrhigh88 Member

oh and by the way BLITz i think im getting some auditory hallcinations as well like foot steps and walking through grass and some lady talking quitley on a bull horn idk it was werid it was while i was out side smokeing and this is all after a total of 90 mg via pluging it i think it my just be the morphine putting you in that nod and the morph is triggering shit left and right ya know

11. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

Last night I ate a bunch of roxi's and when I was at the point of dosing off (about a couple hours after I ate them) I started seeing things out of the corner of my eyes. It was really weird and a bit scary.

12. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

yeah I definitely have auditory hallucinations when I'm really fucked up on opiates too. usually voices, or little conversations going on in my head that I'm not a part of, and mainly when I'm trying to fall asleep. I'll hear specific people's voices, like my friend liz's or my mother's and be like whaaat?

that is why at times it takes me long to fall asleep on opiates

13. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

All drugs make my HPPD more pronounced. I was getting melting walls after drinking a fourty the other night.

14. kiddydope-z

kiddydope-z Member

how did u do the morphine? snort.. swallow.. howwwwwwww????:confused:

15. Glen55

Glen55 Member

demeral makes me hallucinate, there is another synthetic reported to do so

16. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I get that shit too, auditory hallucinations.

I hear stuff like footsteps, and I ALWAYS hear people calling my name (even when it's like 4am and I'm inside my house and the only person awake).

The name-calling trips me out so hard because I always run out of my room like "YEAH DID YOU WANT ME OR SOMETHING" and everyone is sleeping/going "wtf?"

17. madchef81

madchef81 Guest

Been doing dope for six years now,but just recently around my birthday I've been falling into the "dreamlike"state. My boyfriend says I've been acting out my dreams, I've caught myself holding conversations but dreaming. I find myself waking up to intolerable twitching and yelping,and wondering if what I'm expeiriancing is real or in my head. Since this is my first time dealing with this in six years of use I find theses occurances very bothersome. Am I really going mad... Hatter, or am I just falling down the rabbit hole of opiates?

18. Agroman87

Agroman87 Member

I've never hallucinated from opiate pills, but do sometimes get a ringing in my ears. However, with certain batches of heroin I've noticed a distortion in the color of lights at night, which might be due to the fact that dope leaves behind 6-MAM, a psycho-active metabolite, especially present in illegally produced heroin.

19. anythingUNDERtheFUN

anythingUNDERtheFUN Member

i've definitely hallucinated off opiates. Demerol is the onw that sticks out in my mind.