21 replies to this topic

#1 pochikuen

pochikuen

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted May 07 2009 - 03:43 AM

You know that aroma its knida musky... with a tinge of feces. Is that aroma like a turn on for gay guys? Like does the aroma of ass and feces signal sex to you and turn you on like the aroma of vagina does for a straight dude?

Also I've had really horrendous gas for the past week. Like way worse than the typical tinge of feces smell. Is horrendous gas a turn off to gay dudes? Or is it considered just something that goes with the territory?

Do you guys eat a certain diet to keep your ass and farts smelling nicer?

#2 jezstar

jezstar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted May 07 2009 - 04:04 AM

im pretty sure farting in front of a gay guy is like being on heat

#3 PerennialQuest

PerennialQuest

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted May 07 2009 - 09:15 AM

didn't i make a thread like this like two weeks ago? haha.

#4 Shale

Shale

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 4,585 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach

Posted May 07 2009 - 10:02 AM

(snip so much nonsense) Do you guys ...

This post is so obnoxiously prejudiced that I had to check youir other posts to see if you were being funny or what.

Pochikuen, you only seem to post disparaging comments about being gay, interjecting them into threads that had nothing to do with gays until you made a comment.

Brings me to believe that you are some kind of perv, you know a gay guy that is so closeted that he is afraid to admit it to himself. If you want to know about gays, why not go home with one of your male friends and find out first hand?

If you need an answer just remember this, gay men are men first and gay second. They enjoy all the smells and kinky things that straight men enjoy only they do it with guys instead of girls.

I've stuck my nose and tongue in a lot of ass as well as a lot of pussy. It is something robust men of any orientation do. But, I suppose you wouldn't know about that either.
Posted Image
If it's the Right Direction - Swim Upstream

#5 pochikuen

pochikuen

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted May 07 2009 - 10:03 PM

im sorry for bein prejudiced... its not that I have anything against gay, im justing finding the butt a bit dirty and im trying to get an idea of what the gayy man does about this...

i have no male friends to try such things with... im trying to evaluate if this is even something I wanna pursue before making the commitment

why are you prejudiced against closeted and confused dudes :mad:
not everyone wants to go free wheeling there balls in front of a crowd
i mean once you do it in the butt with another dude your in a minority group... you know your that dude that does other dudes. You can no longer do things like lay on top of, spoon, or massage your straight friends without things getting weird... you know you cant jokingly pretend gay slap your straight friends on the ass anymore, or make joking homoerotic comments anymore without things getting weird, cause like itd no longer be for just fun or joking, cause theyd know at some level youd really want that joke to end up with you in their ass. Your know longer just fun, joking, playfulgay, but rather your full blown gay. A joking ass slap no longer comes off as two dudes just being playful dudes, but rather it registers as like enemas, sex toys, anal penetration, muscles and grunts, hairy asses... farts that have a different sound signature

#6 pochikuen

pochikuen

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted May 07 2009 - 10:06 PM

im pretty sure farting in front of a gay guy is like being on heat

dude r u serious??

#7 PresidentialScandal

PresidentialScandal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted May 08 2009 - 03:41 PM

Who the fuck are you? I'm pretty sure April Fools' Day was last month.

#8 Jestinburg

Jestinburg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted May 08 2009 - 04:16 PM

im sorry for bein prejudiced... its not that I have anything against gay, im justing finding the butt a bit dirty and im trying to get an idea of what the gayy man does about this...

i have no male friends to try such things with... im trying to evaluate if this is even something I wanna pursue before making the commitment

not everyone wants to go free wheeling there balls in front of a crowd
i mean once you do it in the butt with another dude your in a minority group... you know your that dude that does other dudes. You can no longer do things like lay on top of, spoon, or massage your straight friends without things getting weird... you know you cant jokingly pretend gay slap your straight friends on the ass anymore, or make joking homoerotic comments anymore without things getting weird, cause like itd no longer be for just fun or joking, cause theyd know at some level youd really want that joke to end up with you in their ass. Your know longer just fun, joking, playfulgay, but rather your full blown gay. A joking ass slap no longer comes off as two dudes just being playful dudes, but rather it registers as like enemas, sex toys, anal penetration, muscles and grunts, hairy asses... farts that have a different sound signature

I recently came out to my friend and all that kinda crap keeps going on with no awkwardness at all. Except the spooning and ass slapping, that's a bit over the top IMO. ;)

#9 pochikuen

pochikuen

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted May 09 2009 - 12:51 AM

oh really... jestinburg, that is reassuring to know

presidentialscandal, everyday is a fools day for me :(

#10 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• 7,407 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted May 09 2009 - 08:25 AM

i mean once you do it in the butt with another dude your in a minority group

Someones in for a few surprises ;)

8915-1.jpg

#11 Gedio

Gedio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted May 09 2009 - 01:32 PM

[quote name='pochikuen']

i mean once you do it in the butt with another dude your in a minority group... [\QUOTE]

Because it's absolutely pathetic.
Why cover up who you are?
So you're in a minority? So what?
Would you get shit for coming out?
yes, people learn through pain... deal with it.

#12 pochikuen

pochikuen

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted May 09 2009 - 03:30 PM

well see thats the thing, I cant tell if Im actually homo or bi in anyway, or if Im just really horny and wanting to bang something

i mean is there a dfference between bi and really horny? they seem kinda interrelated to me

or am I just both of them in combination :(

#13 yarapario

yarapario

Village Elder

• Members
  • 2,266 posts

Posted May 09 2009 - 03:46 PM

I think a good doctor could help you with this ass obsession....I suggest you find one right away...a word of caution though. If him tells you to drop 'em and bend over you may want to get a second opinion.

#14 Pwn Biscut

Pwn Biscut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted May 09 2009 - 03:52 PM

My brother, who I completely condone, is gay, and I've had this same question. Fuck all you people who called this guy prejudiced for asking a strange question! He's done nothing wrong.

#15 Shale

Shale

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 4,585 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach

Posted May 09 2009 - 04:32 PM

... Fuck all you people ...

Is that a proposition? :rolleyes:
Posted Image
If it's the Right Direction - Swim Upstream

#16 peace, music, life

peace, music, life

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted May 10 2009 - 12:47 AM

umm, NO!! i hate the smell of ass, even though i am bisexual.

#17 fantabulous

fantabulous

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted May 11 2009 - 09:26 PM

Who the fuck are you? I'm pretty sure April Fools' Day was last month.

Dude no offense, this is insane...

#18 Gedio

Gedio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted May 13 2009 - 01:15 AM

well see thats the thing, I cant tell if Im actually homo or bi in anyway, or if Im just really horny and wanting to bang something

i mean is there a dfference between bi and really horny? they seem kinda interrelated to me

or am I just both of them in combination :(

Homo, bi, straight....
all labels.
you need to realize that you are who you are.
Maybe you just want to shag a man, maybe you're gay.
One way to find out...

#19 Some call me Jim

Some call me Jim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted May 13 2009 - 02:48 AM

Do you guys eat a certain diet to keep your ass and farts smelling nicer?

i think my boyfriend does. he's one of those gay guys that claims to have not farted since wayy back in 1990something. i dont think it matters really.

pussy after a night of partyin in a field or on a beach smells like pee. but i'd still eat it out.
"Philosophy is living life in ice and high mountains." ~ F. Nietzsche

#20 blackcat666

blackcat666

• 1,957 posts

Posted May 13 2009 - 05:59 AM

(LMAO!)i'm sorry but, this whole thread is just so dumb and hilarious!
maybe, one of us should start a stupid poll asking something like: "which do you think smells better?" 1. boy ass and farts.
2. girl ass and farts.
3. neither, i like dog ass and farts.

you people are going to be the death of me yet! (LOL!)

#21 LJDV

LJDV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted May 13 2009 - 06:28 AM

Wow to be quite honest, I'm rather offended by the original post. I'm pretty sure that most or all people don't "like" the smell of ass, and aren't "turned on" by feces. Unless that's like, your thing or something, which is usually not the case. It appears to me that you almost put gay men on a level with some sort of animal. Kinda makes me want to punch you in the face. :-P Just kidding. But seriously, why would you think that anyone would be turned on by the smell of someone else's shit? Does it turn YOU on when a girl is on her period? Does the smell of a woman's fecal matter make YOU horny? I highly doubt it.

And to answer the only part of your post that I can actually take seriously: Yes some gay men will avoid certain foods for the sake of anal cleanliness. But I highly doubt that most people would go on a diet just to make their farts smell better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey diddle diddle...

#22 yarapario

yarapario

Village Elder

• Members
  • 2,266 posts

Posted May 13 2009 - 11:15 AM

Ya Know LJDV, Yer exactly right and I should have locked this one a long time ago. Sorry I let it go so long. Steve